Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinoindex.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 38. (Read 38535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Payments Period & Type: Weekly and depends on quantity of posts. 20 post minimum. 50 post maximum.

Could you please increase the number of maximum posts? In the other campaign are 100. Why here are only 50?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Will this campaign replaces Coinomat or will both run together?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I would like to join the signature campaign.

Username: Owlclix
Rank       : Member
Posts       : 67
Btc Add    :  1F4zjsiCjTX6oYRTZ2DkLNhrSfqrvszNdT

Please confirm  i m good for this one!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I want to participate

Username: berkelip
Member rank: Hero Member
Bitcoin Address : 162rb3HgirB8drmvZca7Grg2K7FgWBfyEi

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

Username: anref
Rank       : Full Member
Posts       : 241 (Including this one)
Btc Add    : 1GWgpY1GhpEva5qsJeRTVryHDrRwqat7xL
Activity: 658
im in, i participate sir
Signature added

Name:    ajun96
Position:    Jr. Member

BTC Address : 1CVhoFbczbSVFmr3mpNJj5diuFQoQqFAwD
legendary
Activity: 1876

Username: boopy265420
Rank       : Hero Member
Posts       : 1809 (Including this one)
Btc Add    :  1AuiJSwtrVmfQwWTw5UTedj4Cq2ettxBRz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
So, you are going to pay more for coinoindex sig campaign compared to coinomat? At least for hero member rank, it is 0.0012 BTC (coinoindex) vs. 0.001 BTC (coinomat). Or do you plan to adapt the post reward for coinomat to 0.0012 BTC, too?

I think coinomat campaign will be closed, they said something about people moving to the new campaign when they made the new payment

uh? when did they said that? I think they only said that they are closing the campaign for new participant and are preparing for a new campaign.

Usually when signature campaign managers say they will make a new campaign, they close the old one and make another with new rules.

One way or another, the coinomat campaign will be empty because the rates of this new campaign are bigger
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
So, you are going to pay more for coinoindex sig campaign compared to coinomat? At least for hero member rank, it is 0.0012 BTC (coinoindex) vs. 0.001 BTC (coinomat). Or do you plan to adapt the post reward for coinomat to 0.0012 BTC, too?

I think coinomat campaign will be closed, they said something about people moving to the new campaign when they made the new payment

uh? when did they said that? I think they only said that they are closing the campaign for new participant and are preparing for a new campaign.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Okay, good to know. I planned to change my signature ad to coinoindex after the next coinomat payment on upcoming Monday  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 1204
interest to join :
Name: Akbarkoe
Posisition: Full member
Bitcoin address:    15tAia5WxjLDH3tcD8ydMEGsArFoQ7U8qU
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
legendary
When will the campaign start?

It's already started  Smiley
But pay day here will be probably Tuesday. or Wednesday
Posts from these days (before the first payday) will be roll over to real normal week.
So as sooner, as better.

So, if I have 50 posts since this Sunday and other 50 the week to come I will be paid for 100 posts not this Tuesday but the Tuesday to come after this one? That's correct?
Why since Sunday?
Since that moment you joined Campaign.
It's that moment, when you write in topic "I want to join".
You are added, then bot will be set up and all participants will be registered there. All posts, which they will write since they applied slot here to moment, when they will be registered in bot and posts will be counted in bot, all posts before these moment since they added Sig, will be added to bot manually and paid with all others posts.

And all users, which wrote, that they want to join, are added.
You are welcome, guys! I'll add list of participants while we dont have bot here.

Thank you and very well. I wanted to asked something else but maybe i wasn't explicit. This week has only three days to finish (today, tomorrow and after tomorrow). You wrote that maximum of post that will be paid are 50 in a week. If I will (can) do 50 posts these three days I will have all my post counted or not? I will be fully paid for this week with these posts or not? These are my questions. Thanks.
Activity: 550

Posts from these days (before the first payday) will be roll over to real normal week.
So as sooner, as better.

So, if I have 50 posts since this Sunday and other 50 the week to come I will be paid for 100 posts not this Tuesday but the Tuesday to come after this one? That's correct?
Why since Sunday?
Since that moment you joined Campaign.
It's that moment, when you write in topic "I want to join".
You are added, then bot will be set up and all participants will be registered there. All posts, which they will write since they applied slot here to moment, when they will be registered in bot and posts will be counted in bot, all posts before these moment since they added Sig, will be added to bot manually and paid with all others posts.

And all users, which wrote, that they want to join, are added.
You are welcome, guys! I'll add list of participants while we dont have bot here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am joining this campaign Smiley

Name:   bumm
Activity:   364
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin address:   17M1FnUxVvmetS7zBMwni9wyQtfSRxbbq3
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I applying for the signature campaign, Please let me know if i am accepted or not for the campaign Smiley
legendary

So as sooner, as better.

So as sooner, as better.

accounting posts in your new company will do the same boat http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/    Huh

or accounting posts will be in manual mode ?

Thanks
It will be with bot also. Just now we need to set up everything.
For some days it ll be manually. Then members just join bot and we add their posts from these days without bot manually.
Pages:
Jump to: