Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 4. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Even this guy become silent - after telling us that all payments will be done - tust us - believe us.

Hasn't it been absolutely clear from start that these promises couldn't be true, because the excuses were obvious lies?
I mean he says he cannot refill the faucets, because he cannot get coins converted at FH.
But there's one coin that doesn't require any conversion, so if everything is empty, at the very least BTC should be always full as long as he has any funds at all and if he had any intention of allowing his users to withdraw all they have accumulated, the withdraw limit on BTC wouldn't be 2000 Satoshi per day, there wouldn't be any limit on that one.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Again only Peercoin today.

Huh

No a few times tried...peercoin is empty since yesterday
I claimed this morning. It worked. Don't know about now.
Merit: 12
Again only Peercoin today.

Huh

No, a few times tried...peercoin is empty since yesterday

All payments will be done before Monday
Even this guy become silent - after telling us that all payments will be done - tust us - believe us.
How desperate for money must someone be, who is thankful for a total value of $0.005 in daily maximum withdrawal from a site where he might have spent HOURS on making claims?
Today I also received Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Thank you! Cool.
Activity: 427
I only received Peercoin today.

"Please read !
Due to Problems with or payment providers we are unable to fill up all the coins at the moment but we are trying our best to fill everyday
with as much coins as possible.
And also due to coin prices going down there are not much coins we are able to get from Faucethub Exchange.
Please bear with us in this situation, we are trying our best to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Thank you!"

Such reasons are not acceptable when you run a faucet with 1000+ users!
I only received Peercoin today.

"Please read !
Due to Problems with or payment providers we are unable to fill up all the coins at the moment but we are trying our best to fill everyday
with as much coins as possible.
And also due to coin prices going down there are not much coins we are able to get from Faucethub Exchange.
Please bear with us in this situation, we are trying our best to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Thank you!"
Not claiming anymore, till all funds are received!

Same here.
I frequently stop claiming, check once a day what I can withdraw and wait until withdrawals have reduced my piled up coins next to nothing.
I got to near zero on friday with the first refunding, not because there was so much refunding done, but because I hadn't made any claims in weeks.
Restarted claiming on friday and by now I have 15,000,000 BTX piled up that I cannot withdraw.
(Converted all to BTX because I believe that has the biggest potential of increasing value right now.)
I'm stopping again today and I'll wait until I have withdrawn all that, in whatever currency becomes available.

Since it appears to be the preference of the owner to limit withdrawals to the equivalent of 5 or 6 claims a day, I'd say let's find out how he likes it, if users also reduce claims to 5 or 6 a day.
Today I received Blackcoin and Peercoin.

Correctly that should read:

"Out of all the claims I made today, Iwas able to withdraw 4 claims worth of BLK and 1.5 claims worth of PPC, the rest keeps piling up."

It's tuesday today and despite all promises that we would all be able to withdraw everything by yesterday, I keep piling up more and more claims I cannot withdraw.
Even RIGHT NOW the note on top of the withdraw page still says:

Guess we should ask what year was ment there.

Not claiming anymore, till all funds are received!
Merit: 12
You still believe?

Weeks ago, they told us that there is problem with the payment processer and he has to unban one by one.
Later they told us, there is a private serious problem which cause the problem,
A week ago they promised to payout in the next days and remove the daily limits.

What they really do is:
Payout a little
Put more ads and a hidden miner on the side
Increase the revenue from faucets 3times higher then everywhere else but you can not pay out.
Only a few "shitcoins" you can pay out - with daily limit.
BTC, Doge, LTC, Dash still not

This faucet is dead, they only try to make as much profit from visitor before they all gone.
Nothing new in the cryptoworld. Remember these guys and avoid them in future.

Correctly that should read:

"Out of all the claims I made today, Iwas able to withdraw 4 claims worth of BLK and 1.5 claims worth of PPC, the rest keeps piling up."

It's tuesday today and despite all promises that we would all be able to withdraw everything by yesterday, I keep piling up more and more claims I cannot withdraw.
Even RIGHT NOW the note on top of the withdraw page still says:

Guess we should ask what year was ment there.
Activity: 61

yeah, but they are the only coins, that are not empty Undecided
Activity: 61
Thanks for Primecoin, Peercoin and Blackcoin.

This is just more waste of time and efforts, When will DOGE, LTC and POT will be filled, I don't want to lose coins in exchange!

Once I exchanged 2k satoshi to a wrong currency and exchanged it back, I have lost around 9 satoshi.

This is just more waste of time and efforts, When will DOGE, LTC and POT will be filled, I don't want to lose coins in exchange!
Activity: 2
HI,MY COINPOT ACCOUNT IS BEING LOCKED AND UNDER REVIEW
MY ACCOUNT NAME IS edwzilchy....
please let me know why am I locked?

Hi! I have also send email to the support email, still no respond?
I've been locked almost a month!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: