Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 7. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How many times do I have to email you before you answer? Or unlock my account for what I assume to be failed captchas, I don't know for sure since the message I get when I attempt to withdraw funds is " locked and under review" for a variety of possible reasons. Please get on it and unlock my account already.
Activity: 4

I had read somewhere in this thread, Admin and support staff have a weekend off, so we may hear from them on Monday, hopefully!

Hopefully, it would be nice if they managed to get things fixed. A message on the site itself would have been great too, so people know what's going on.

Anyways, thanks for letting us know.
Activity: 427
Furiouscoin - Any updates?

It's been a couple of days since faucets were filled and now withdrawing no longer works. It's also been a few days since you were active here, which is your main contact point if I understand things correctly.

Let us know what's going on especially if you plan on keeping the site open.

Thanks

I had read somewhere in this thread, Admin and support staff have a weekend off, so we may hear from them on Monday, hopefully!
Activity: 85
No claims or withdraws today unfortunately. 
Activity: 4
Furiouscoin - Any updates?

It's been a couple of days since faucets were filled and now withdrawing no longer works. It's also been a few days since you were active here, which is your main contact point if I understand things correctly.

Let us know what's going on especially if you plan on keeping the site open.

Thanks
Merit: 12
Be carefully - it seems this faucet is down or going down soon.

Paid out not working or only limited to some coins since weeks
Captchas not loading correctly since a few day
since today socket problem
The site is up but not able to claim - Cannot open socket
Activity: 61
Admin, please check the site isn't loading anymore, particularly faucets.
Activity: 5
WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

how much time it will take?

i have the same problem and can't solve it yet
Activity: 10
WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

how much time it will take?
Activity: 306
Merit: 14

Which? I just withdrew all my balance to the limit!

This will be happen when you come on the right time. Now, we can withdraw peercoin only. And the previous day, I'm late. Can't withdraw all coins. Although available coins listed to be withdraw, still found "insufficient balance". When you come 24 hours after refilled, you will find "insufficient balance" message. Unfortunately, I always late. Not sure I can withdraw all balance when I come at the right time because my balance more than the limit, even with exchange feature usage.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
I think this WAS a really good faucet, and I think it has a lot of potential if funding issues and some other things are worked out. I for one have a problem on an iPad (assume iPhone is the same) using Safari and the webpage crashes often. And then sometimes the timer selection drops below the captcha and I can only select 15 minutes. And then sometimes the antibot captcha says I am wrong when I wasn't and the captcha doesn't load, etc.

I hope you work out these problems, because I would like to list this faucet again. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT
If there is limit reached or something , don't worry , it's matter of days until admin will fill up the faucet. Don't panic and worry , he is honest admin and he has to fill up his faucet every couple of days.
Activity: 5
hi

i sent many messages via offline chat to unlock my account can you please read your email addresses ?
Today I received Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Blackcoin, Primecoin, Peercoin and of course Potcoin. Thank you!
Note: In case you get an Insufficient funds, it means that the balance for that specific coin is dry and will be refilled very soon. It's pretty difficult to maintain balances for ALL coins but we will try to make sure no coin balance will stay empty for more than 24 hours.

1 month later, still insufficient funds.

Which? I just withdrew all my balance to the limit!

I don't want to go post by post and reply as some are making false accusations just because they got banned for scamming the website!
We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying! And this problem is all because of the paypal not lifting the limitations from our account (As i moved from 1 country to other and changed my bank account to new country) Our all funds are seized in there and which we get from ad companies are being filled to faucets immediately if anyone wants to see the proof can surely contact me and i will send you the screenshots and email from our paypal we have more than 5k blocked their. But well i won't be able to make it as excuse as someone said above. If we wanted to scam our users we would have just closed the withdraw and not replied anyone instead we are trying to give different options so people can get what we owe them.

PS: Exchange is fixed, 7 coins are filled. If anyone lost in exchange within last 24 hours their amount will be reverted back to them within few hours.

A big think you for POT, DOGE, LTC and DASH

I don't want to go post by post and reply as some are making false accusations just because they got banned for scamming the website!
We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying! And this problem is all because of the paypal not lifting the limitations from our account (As i moved from 1 country to other and changed my bank account to new country) Our all funds are seized in there and which we get from ad companies are being filled to faucets immediately if anyone wants to see the proof can surely contact me and i will send you the screenshots and email from our paypal we have more than 5k blocked their. But well i won't be able to make it as excuse as someone said above. If we wanted to scam our users we would have just closed the withdraw and not replied anyone instead we are trying to give different options so people can get what we owe them.

PS: Exchange is fixed, 7 coins are filled. If anyone lost in exchange within last 24 hours their amount will be reverted back to them within few hours.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: