Pages:
Author

Topic: ÇoinProLite (ÇPL): Converting Shitcoins' Sçhit ---> ฿/$/etc. via Proof-of-Burn - page 3. (Read 16182 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
~Bruno Kučinskas (Founder of ÇoinProLite)

I thought I recognized those colorful posting skillz.  Wink

Colorful text highlighting, colorful metaphors  Shocked or both?  Tongue

A little bit of both I suppose, but the picture of the elephant pooping kind of grossed me out. Luckily I wasn't eating or anything.  Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ÇoinProLite

I thought I recognized those colorful posting skillz.  Wink

Colorful text highlighting, colorful metaphors  Shocked or both?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

I thought I recognized those colorful posting skillz.  Wink
ÇoinProLite
So, when can we invest? where do I send the check to? This is very very exciting. Can't wait til we hear more information regarding this gem..

Whether tongue-in-cheek or not, it's a good question, one I'm more than happy to address.

Extreme worst-case scenario is that ÇoinProLite may embrace some type of Havelock-like (but not them) thingy to garner the bare minimum to have this project move forward.

Ideally, that's not the route we (read I, at the moment) want to pursue.

The hope is that a plethora of shitcoiners will express interest in desiring to use ÇoinProLite as a means to liquidate their dire positions by exchanging their Schit for ÇPL, hence the poll: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinprolite-poll-for-those-holding-alts-with-no-way-to-convert-them-to-or-763429.

The more interest shown, along with more questions and concerns addressed, the better the chances of having some trustworthy dev(s) join the project for a slice of the proverbial pie.

ÇoinProLite and Project Y WILL operate with as close to 100% transparency as humanly possible, for the formidable folks participating in Project Y WILL demand it since their reps/creds WILL be at stake.

The niche that Project Y plans to enter is no small potatoes, one that WOULD bring massive awareness to cryptocurrencies in general, Bitcoin in particular. That awareness WILL spill over to millions more folks using Bitcoin, along with the top more viable cryptos currently available and some not yet conceived.

That said, please head on over to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinprolite-poll-for-those-holding-alts-with-no-way-to-convert-them-to-or-763429 and at least participate in the poll, consider voicing your opinions on that thread or on this one.

Thanks for the post, bigasic.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So, when can we invest? where do I send the check to? This is very very exciting. Can't wait til we hear more information regarding this gem..
ÇoinProLite
Bumped, to let you know I finished penning the last post, and now ready and willing to take your questions and address any concerns you may have.

~Bruno Kučinskas (added the grapheme č, something I've done prior with my Phinnaeus Gage user account)

EDIT: Adding the primitive flowchart below (work in progress):

ÇoinProLite
Case Study (Example)

Using CoffeeCoin (CFC2): http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coffeecoin/ (with apologies if CoffeeCoin is not [currently] a shitcoin in the true sense of the term)

Note the current available supply and market cap: 100,757,687 CFC2; $2,031 USD (respectively).

To accommodate as many altcoin miners of the myriad coins as possible, ÇoinProLite will limit the percentage of each SchitCoin's supply that'll be allowed to convert its Schit to CPL at 1% (at first, the percentage increased down the road dependent upon demand) per month.

At 1% of CoffeeCoin's market cap, miners (discouraging its devs) would be able to convert the maximum $20.31 (assume the market cap stays the same for illustration purposes only) worth of CFC2 to CPL via PoB during each 30 day period (or calendar month, TPD), receiving $27.63 (rounded up from $27.6216 [27.63 X 1.36]) worth of CPL equating to 2,762Ç (Ç = at least 1 US ¢ent/1 US penny/1¢, and always a whole counting number/integer, e.g., 1, 2, 3, etc., for those poor at math), of which represents a 136% return during the conversion process. In essence, for those stuck with CFC2 having no means to alter positions, ÇoinProLite will take them off your hands at a 136% premium, with the caveat being that CoffeCoin's blockchain is functional.

For sake of example, let's assume we're only speaking of one person/entity desiring to convert 1,381,500 CFC2, valued at $20.31 USD, to $27.63 USD worth of CPL or 2,763Ç.

The Process:

Step 1: Bob (Alice's main squeeze) enters his desire to convert 1,381,500 CFC2 to CPL on ÇoinProLite's Getting Started (TBD/nonexistent) page. At this stage, Bob is NOT yet in the queue position where his request will be honored within 72 hours, nor does he have any of his precious CFC2 at risk. Bob's simply in line (pre-queue, if you will) awaiting the first available window to enter the official queue, of which the wait may vary, again, dependent upon demand, and at such time an immediate estimated time frame will be given to Bob if the wait is longer than 24 (perhaps 48) hours. Bob will be notified via the email address he provided 24 (36 or 48, TBD) hours prior him losing his queue position if he fails to act in time.

Step 2: Upon receiving an email, Bob is provided a link directed to a ÇoinProLite page, whereupon he's able to transfer the full 1,381,500 CFC2, any percentage of said amount, or decline, but opting to get back in the pre-queue position. By not replying to the email in time, Bob's request will become null and void, having to reenter any future requests manually once again, sans any fear of penalties up to 6 (let's say) attempts within a 30 day (let's say) period, or something similar to make sure the system's not gamed.

Bob opts to follow through with the entire 1,381,500 CFC2 transfer, otherwise this example would be fucked, having to hunt down that slut, Alice, to provide an anew example.  Roll Eyes

Bob transfers his 1,381,500 CFC2 from his CoffeeCoin wallet address CeKj6Wx3G5jjz67xmzrkpR4S7wQxG9viiz (contrived CoffeeCoin wallet address) to the sole Proof-of-Burn (PoB) CoffeeCoin wallet address that ÇoinProLite has confirmed nobody will be able to withdraw the funds from (sans by a rouge dev of an altcoin), having an address akin to CcoinproliteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr, whereupon anybody can see that a PoB has occurred.

Step 3: I pump the shit outta this ~$20 USD till it reaches a million bucks, then dump the entire project, moving on to develop a new coin.  Kiss (and will even give a reach-around)  Shocked

Within 72 hours max, Bob is award 2,762Ç ($27.63 USD) to an already in-place ÇoinProLite wallet address. Assuming at this point in time CPL is formidably trading on various exchanges, Bob's now able to exit his position at any time depending upon if he feels the exchange rate at the time is favorable.

Step 4: Regardless of the exchange rate, Bob, being a gambler or an astute investor (pick one), opts NOT to immediately withdraw his 2,762Ç, instead eyeing ÇoinProLite's potential (if you don't realize that this clause is contrived, then may I suggest doubling down on whatever you're currently into), along with wanting to take advantage of the PoS [-Stake] aspect that's provided.

Scenario 1: (taking advantage of the .5%/mo PoS option that kicks in after 90 days, and halving each subsequent year thereafter, prorated every 24 hours GMT, and all decimals always rounded up to next whole number regardless how minute, i.e., 3.0001 = 4)

• Exiting in less than 90 days: 2,762Ç available for withdraw
  • Exiting just prior to 120 days: 2,790Ç available for withdraw
  • Exiting just prior to 16 months: 2,928Ç available for withdraw
  • Exiting at 19 months, 14 days, and 11 hours: 2,954Ç available for withdraw

The last scenario equates to a ~45% premium atop the initial $20.31 USD original deposited from something having a helluva less value than that. Granted, few may opt staying with CPL for any extended period of time, possible moving outta such a position if they felt some exchange rate looked favorable, or for some other motive. But, if Bob were to stay holding CPL during the latter example, his purchasing power would be worth no less than $29.54 (if I did the long-hand math correctly) when used on Project Y's site.

Scenario 2: Exchanging for fiat, bitcoins or an alternative alt/crypto on some future exchange that trades CPL when Bob desires to reposition his cryptocurrency stake(s).

Scenario 3: Bob opts to purchase $27.62 USD worth of Project Y's PY (actual ticker symbol withheld for the time being), of which it too will not be valued no less than 1 US ¢ent/1 US penny/1¢ and formally trading on formidable exchanges.

In turn, PY will be the predominant payment option to acquire other cryptos that'll ONLY be exchanged on Project Y's platform.

Step 5: After a trading spell, Bob opts to exit one, several or all of Project Y's myriad cryptos. He's able to do so at anytime via BTC, with the entire time Bob was trading since converting his Schit, he never incurs a trading fee, whereas anybody else who enters Project Y's arena via some other accepted currency, they will be assessed some nominal fee.

As I've mentioned before, the beauty of this entire endeavor lies in what Project Y consist of.

That all said, any devs interested in developing what I have envisioned?

Bear in mind for you guys sitting on the sidelines, there's plenty of room for maneuverability if there's some aspects you'll like to see incorporated that I've failed to mention or thought of yet, but suffice to say this'll be built with your best interest in mind, along with as much transparency as possible, allowing you to even dictate the terms. Simply voice your opinion, whereupon a dialog will ensue to further the cause.

~Bruno Kucinskas

ÇoinProLite Takes Your Sçhit - Literally!
ÇoinProLite
During perusal of the OP, feel free to point out any grammatical errors or erratum that require amending or attention.

Bounty for opinionating legitimate les faux pas shall be 1 CPL per, payable in blocks of 10 CPL whether what's cited is amended or not.

Also, please suggest which SçhitCoin you'll like ÇoinProLite to consider for PoBurn, stating how much of its Sçhit, along with its current value expressed in BTC and $, you're willing to unload said precious. Such data will be used as a bellwether to help measure what support ÇoinProLite's Sçhit ---> CPL proposal enjoy, and see what aspects of this startup needs modifying prior to further development and Beta launch.

A poll is currently in place to let us know how much Sçhit you're welling to part with and convert to CPL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinprolite-poll-for-those-holding-alts-with-no-way-to-convert-them-to-or-763429

The following Laurel Wreath image (to be shopped somewhat - more leaves first comes to mind) would make a fine logo for ÇoinProLite to utilize on our various web presences: Keep the [off-]white background; Alter the depicted Laurel Wreath a tad with a stronger shade of green (perhaps); A stylized Ç in the center in a lighter shade of green. Simple and cling-ons-free clean!

~Bruno Kučinskas

ÇoinProLite
I don't know what to say so here is a picture of a crap on a rainbow:

Luckily, I'm not humor-intolerant.  Grin

~Bruno Kučinskas

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I don't know what to say so here is a picture of a crap on a rainbow:

ÇoinProLite
When will this coin start existing?

Honestly, there's no exact timeline as of yet, but hoping by Christmas, 2014, with all that the entire project encompasses by spring of next year. Project Y by June, 2014, for reasons explained in a subsequent post on the next page of this thread>

There's already an extensive site built detailing Project Y, albeit it's a work in progress, but does sum up what's fully proposed rather naughtily nicely.

~Bruno Kučinskas

Activity: 65
When will this coin start existing?
ÇoinProLite
Can't tell if serious or not. But props for making one hell of an an.. eye-catching thread.

So this coin doesn't yet exist, I take it?

This is serious, thanks for the complement, and yes the coin DOESN'T exist yet.

The entire OP (as it looks now [at August 30, 2014, 04:41:26 PM]) was first penned at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--721242 (topic was deleted by a mod shortly after this thread was introduced, of which is welcome with this section being a better fit), it having only a small handful of posts accompanying it, most being mine.

At this stage, I'm interested in learning how viable the concept is for those wanting to better their shitcoins' positions. I'm going to penned a thread just for this purpose alone.

~Bruno Kučinskas

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Can't tell if serious or not. But props for making one hell of an an.. eye-catching thread.

So this coin doesn't yet exist, I take it?
ÇoinProLite
ÇoinProLite

Remonetizing days-are-numbered SçhitCoins that are all but readily flu$hed to ingress the ¢esspool.

Sçhit ---> ÇPL ---> YTC ---> YTC c-c

Firstly, this IS NOT a spoof ShitCoin (scatologically speaking, of course  Roll Eyes), nor an attempt to add yet another ShitCoin to the leagues of shitcoins... run amok by scaramouches of questionable ascendancy, disrupting the delicate balance in all of cryptocurrencyland (non-bold text borrowed from Melville).

Secondly, see firstly. ^^^

Turdly, ... vvv

Duly note, if a 93-year-old-company's ongoing PR campaign proudly refers to its hamburgers as Sliders, coupled with their promotional literature resounding the commonly held belief that "the full impact of eating White Castle hamburgers normally isn't felt until the day after," then a primarily PoBurn-based cryptocurrency - ÇoinProLite (ÇPL) - should have no problem espousing florid verbiage - Sçhit, et al. - in its didactic copy. Recollect, thanks to the advent of Jiaozi, we're now all sailing Montezuma's revenge together, individually navigating the Sea of Fiat via poles-apart Jack Sparrow moral compasses (regurgitated for shitheads who love having their analogous sentiments echoed  Cool).

That spewed, what the fuck's all this Sçhit about? Sçhit in the morning... Someday this crypto mining's gonna end...>

Noteworthy!: ÇoinProLite DID indeed start off as a spoof ShitCoin first introduced here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinprolite-project-development-last-post-till-developed-718358 (now locked). Granted, this OP depicts characteristics of spoofness but, rest assured, that's not what's afoot! Silliness, on the other paw (less favored for wiping), well...

To sum up: proof of burn could, just maybe, qualify as a new tool to greatly assist overall (multi-cryptocurrency) economic robustness and stability!

With the generous input from this loving community, ÇoinProLite, along with its band of merry slaveturds, hopes to be the first to manifest the above, nurturing and bringing this peachy shit to fruition.

In Closing: ÇoinProLite has no intentions on going to the moon, so quit asking.

Disclaimer: All details outlined above are open for discussion and subject to change until ÇoinProLite is in big bada boom Beta.

~Brüno Kučinskas - Founder, and currently the only person that ÇoinProLite comprises of, in spite of plural pronouns penned in this OP.

Q: Why did you alter the spelling of your name?
A: Adhering to conventional habitude is sometimes unsatisfying, as how ÇoinProLite is introduced so demonstrates.

EDIT: Apologies for not including the following earlier:
Pages:
Jump to: