Pages:
Author

Topic: ░▒▓█ ★ Coinroll ★ 200k BTC Wagered | Instant Dice Game | 1% Edge ★ █▓▒░ - page 7. (Read 10943 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
I've never played, but seems like a good time to try it out!!

2dbc-6082-b458

Edit:

Rolls smooth and quick deposit it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello,
as we want make up our recent trouble, we are giving away free BTC.

First 10 users who post their user-id with at least 100 rolls will get 0.1 BTC each.

USER ID:
0c03-ae1f-c78a

dont know if im supposed to post address too

1MikeMZcaChUg4We2Mn2g3HZEVdG7KB8GD

Still playing site, i havent had any problems yet but i like the instant bets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Hello,

First 10 users who post their user-id with at least 100 rolls will get 0.1 BTC each.

Hi,
I tried out your site and made 100 bets as required here. It was a fun site and made a little bit more than I deposited! I made a total of 111 bets. My username is dcf8-839b-45d5.

Please send the .10 BTC if I qualify to:

1MRkt7knmgwQtsyyQVfnyw89Qcx4GPdXaR

Thanks!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello,

First 10 users who post their user-id with at least 100 rolls will get 0.1 BTC credit each.
Activity: 632
Merit: 500
Now   "Database allocation error"  What is it?

It's the server running out of space with so many accounts and bets. A few bots have been playing last days. We're upgrading.

Ok thanks.
Activity: 745
Merit: 501

It's the server running out of space with so many accounts and bets. A few bots have been playing last days. We're upgrading.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Deposited 0.035 and was credited 0.07 for the wait. Ended up withdrawing at 0.09 to see if withdrawal was working, which it was and instant.
Nothing was changed by the developer. It appears it was a problem with the script and latest bitcoind, which was updated shortly before the tookover. Possibly the same thing that impacted Prime-Dice.

Our developer is getting familiar with the script. Future issues will be resolved more quickly hopefully.

Deposits have been re-enabled and everyone impacted should have received a credit. It won't appear in transactions list, the balance was manually updated. Everyone affected, please check your balance to see if it's been updated.

Any news?

Deposits are still not working for more than a week ago...
I do not understand what kind of developer takes something that already works
and does not take a copy before changing, if something is damaged, turn back!

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Primedice fixed their deposit issues quickly so what is going on with this site? I was gonna test it out but not if they don't fix this guys issue first.

Do you have anything to report on the deposit issue?  Is it a Bitcoin-wide issue?  Odd that the same thing would affect PrimeDice and CoinRoll at the same time, but I've not heard of any problems on Just-Dice.  Could it be a DDoS issue perhaps?

Bad timing, Coinroll just got taken over and our dev had to travel and also got sick. We don't have systems in place yet for support staff to check system's deposits and provide credits for such issues. The dev hasn't had the time to get familiar with the Coinroll script, let alone start fixing anything within.

So, need to get that fixed, then lots of things to do and new stuff to add.

Deposits will be disabled until everything works again and the few affected depositors are made good on their deposits.

Should have said something about that sooner but better late than never! I will wait until all is well and deposits are enabled before joining since I won't be able to deposit anyways.
Primedice fixed their deposit issues quickly so what is going on with this site? I was gonna test it out but not if they don't fix this guys issue first.

Do you have anything to report on the deposit issue?  Is it a Bitcoin-wide issue?  Odd that the same thing would affect PrimeDice and CoinRoll at the same time, but I've not heard of any problems on Just-Dice.  Could it be a DDoS issue perhaps?

Bad timing, Coinroll just got taken over and our dev had to travel and also got sick. We don't have systems in place yet for support staff to check system's deposits and provide credits for such issues. The dev hasn't had the time to get familiar with the Coinroll script, let alone start fixing anything within.

So, need to get that fixed, then lots of things to do and new stuff to add.

Deposits will be disabled until everything works again and the few affected depositors are made good on their deposits.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Activity: 406
Activity: 343
wow what happened to this site??  bIack hoIe of scam money?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Posted in the other collroll.it thread:

Deposited a small amount, 0.035 the other day. Never showed up. Was bored... glad I didn't deposit more.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c76eb500594fcdd66a6cf68c6781966170ddf26868561d8f22dabd10847f4fb

User: c90b-51c3-b69f

Less then $20 so I really don't care... but coinroll.it was one of my favorite places to play when bored though. What's going on?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
wow customer support with this dice pIace is non-existent... reaIIy not havnig a good time with these guys.  When can i see my bitcoin?  Messing up my weekend.
That whole $7 is really messing up your weekend.
Activity: 343
wow customer support with this dice pIace is non-existent... reaIIy not havnig a good time with these guys.  When can i see my bitcoin?  Messing up my weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: