Pages:
Author

Topic: ░▒▓█ ★ Coinroll ★ 200k BTC Wagered | Instant Dice Game | 1% Edge ★ █▓▒░ - page 8. (Read 10943 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
can u get my bitcoin in my account so i can withdraw?  I'm pretty upset that you can't do anything about getting my bitcoin.  pretty absurd.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
looking forward to checking it out.
Activity: 343
Hey the damn deposit has been Iost for about 4 or 5 hours. Can I pIease have my bitcoin back?  You can check another chain for the confirms.  Pretty bad experience Sad  Need to get those bitcoins
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
You have two complaints on the other thread for deposits not showing up.

I have updated the main post with announcement regarding deposit issues.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You have two complaints on the other thread for deposits not showing up.
It should be 1 satoshi minimum bet still. From here it looks like the setting is correct.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
why switching back from min bet 1 satoshi to 1000 satoshi?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Glad we waited for the escrow to come back as he paid the raffle straight away when he came back. At least it avoids any concerns of double payment should we have decided to pay and try to get John K. not to send the escrow.

Stunna, this was an advertising campaign, so not necessarily users. But yes, it was an urgent matter to resolve. I will delete these posts once everyone has seen the notice as it's already noted in Scrat's old thread which is where most signature sellers where keeping track of the situation. I'd really like to keep this thread for reviews/comments/question about the Coinroll service itself.

Good to hear the raffle owners finally got paid and you didn't need to double spend on it namworld this went on for quite a while there
Glad we waited for the escrow to come back as he paid the raffle straight away when he came back. At least it avoids any concerns of double payment should we have decided to pay and try to get John K. not to send the escrow.

Stunna, this was an advertising campaign, so not necessarily users. But yes, it was an urgent matter to resolve. I will delete these posts once everyone has seen the notice as it's already noted in Scrat's old thread which is where most signature sellers where keeping track of the situation. I'd really like to keep this thread for reviews/comments/question about the Coinroll service itself.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
wow, $51k confirmed

cant be that bad of a person with 122+ trust rating
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
PS:

Apologies for the long hiatus, I was away after an emergency occurred to me.
Released the funds - https://blockchain.info/tx/fc9af0e90b309f652146bd2336c24e02680994b2bbf8c0ed6f34d2a93245b198

Best,
John

WOOOW
JOHN K IS BACK!

Just back long enough to clean up the mess I left last time. It shames me to say this, but RL issues have been really unforgiving. Hopefully life clears up in the coming months...
Yes, for now our priority is new features and moving to coinroll.com domain.

We will only accept BTC for now. We might add other cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
congrtats. always like coinroll software. glad there is new ownership.

will you be taking only BTC?
Activity: 406
Congrats on acquiring coinroll! What are your plans with the site? Security enhancements, adding chat functionality, etc?

Around since April 2013! One of the oldest and most trusted off-the-chain dice site around!

~~~~~~~~~
ANNOUNCEMENT

Coming up:
- Complete Support Desk
- Move to Coinroll.com
- Redesigned website
- Chat
- Extra features
~~~~~~~~~

Coinroll is a dice rolling game with a few interesting features:

A house edge of only 1%

Unconfirmed deposits
We accept unconfirmed transactions. You can begin playing instantly - no registration is required.

Deferred withdrawals
You can choose to have your winnings sent to an address once your deposit has cleared. Staying on the website while your transaction is queued is not necessary.

Instant bets
Bets are off-the-chain and are processed instantly while still being provably fair. As such, you can bet as low as 0.00001 BTC.

API
An easy-to-use interface is available for those who would like to use Coinroll from the command line or integrate it into their projects.

Custom games
While a few preset games are available, you can set a target number from 1 to 64000 and your win odds and multiplier will be calculated accordingly.

Here's an example of a bet. More information on provability and database dumps are available here.
Come check it out at https://coinroll.com
Pages:
Jump to: