Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 10. (Read 81491 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Scrat Acorns > Scat Acorns
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
How about a new 10 BTC Just-Dice.com raffle for this year?  Smiley
Or Mastercoin raffle, then it would be a little bit more trickier for scammers.

I was approached by the coinroll guys to hold the coinroll raffle secret before I had plans to start Just-Dice.  I doubt if they would have asked me as the owner of a competing site to help with their raffle, since it just confuses things.  But since I agreed, I followed through and released my secret when requested.  It's nothing to do with Just-Dice though.  We've never had any such raffle or paid for forum signatures.  Other than Klye's, but he's a special case.  Somehow.

Yea you're an alright guy with a great just-dice.com site. I was an early investor on your site and made 3% by some whale losing 1,000 coins in minutes LOL. Those were the days.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

I was approached by the coinroll guys to hold the coinroll raffle secret before I had plans to start Just-Dice.  I doubt if they would have asked me as the owner of a competing site to help with their raffle, since it just confuses things.  But since I agreed, I followed through and released my secret when requested.  It's nothing to do with Just-Dice though.  We've never had any such raffle or paid for forum signatures.  Other than Klye's, but he's a special case.  Somehow.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Actually, if it was me, I wouldn't be giving away 100 BTC as a promotion in the first place, 'cos it's always going to be overrun with scammers.  Smiley

Activity: 371
Hey mods can we make COINROLL IS A SCAM signature if we don't hear by end of the month?

Is John K actually Scat?

This, John k is abusing his reputation, he is lost again. Why does he say "hey it will only take some hours to get back to business" if he gonna get away many days more.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
I'm in favor of making the list say I won, but good for you if you had multiple accounts and get multiple payouts...cheaters always prosper, that's the message we're after right?

Cool
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hey mods can we make COINROLL IS A SCAM signature if we don't hear by end of the month?

Is John K actually Scat?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
chill yall if you already got a btc you should be happy remember there is only around 12+million of them right now Tongue peace n love!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
the other way around is, we generate the winner based from the original list, then take out the alleged scammers/alts and replaced with the respective next number

i would appreciate confirmation & recalc from dooglus.

Not that it's anything to do with me, but the 'scammers' followed the rules as they were stated, as far as I can tell.

If it was me, I'd pay them, and be more careful in future about duplicate accounts.

Actually, if it was me, I wouldn't be giving away 100 BTC as a promotion in the first place, 'cos it's always going to be overrun with scammers.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Forgot about this, then just came here now to see who won......now my head hurts  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
if any of the new winner got listed due to my idea, feel free to donate me even if its only 0.01 btc :')
Activity: 159
So much butthurt in this thread

ROFL
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Haha, I've seen 3-4 different methods to select the winners now and I still haven't been on one! keep trying Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
BTC50
 66. imamanandyou

BTC5
169. vendetahome; 136. hope4me; 36. datguyian; 5. Amph; 90. clearcrystal

BTC1
108. jerelimZ; 122. stromma44; 19. pvtbrutus; 72. CoinDiver; 57. adworker; 1. uvwvj; 27. yurimir; 157. pokerFace2; 150. johnmatrix; 161. kolesozw; 28. AquaMan; 30. teste; 91. nerFohanzo; 103. hellfrozenow; 131. AFox; 59. over1977v; 80. terman45x; 84. poewerden; 69. Unluckyduck; 128. xephireusMMX; 7. miner2020; 100. zeraTunerse; 54. testconpastas2; 173. zeta1; 29. bigtimespaghetti

I get the same using an ugly mix of Linux command line tools:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

$ scrat=Hb0OkPwHuwum66C3vZ09
$ doog=17ftcoWM66Skgyuylvr0
$ x=$scrat$doog; for i in $(for i in 1 2 3 4 5; do x=$(echo -n $x | sha256sum | awk '{print $1}'); echo $x; done | tr a-z A-Z | sed -E 's/(.{8})/\1 /g'); do echo $i; done | while read x; do echo "16 i $x A i 175 % 1 + p" | /usr/bin/dc; done | awk '{ if (x[$1] != 1) { print $1; x[$1] = 1; } }' | head -n 31 | while read x; do grep "^$x[.]" ~/Documents/coinroll-players.txt; done
66. imamanandyou
169. vendetahome
136. hope4me
36. datguyian
5. Amph
90. clearcrystal
108. jerelimZ
122. stromma44
19. pvtbrutus
72. CoinDiver
57. adworker
1. uvwvj
27. yurimir
157. pokerFace2
150. johnmatrix
161. kolesozw
28. AquaMan
30. teste
91. nerFohanzo
103. hellfrozenow
131. AFox
59. over1977v
80. terman45x
84. poewerden
69. Unluckyduck
128. xephireusMMX
7. miner2020
100. zeraTunerse
54. testconpastas2
173. zeta1
29. bigtimespaghetti
$
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJS1gGkAAoJEEvmoBBJKjWOB6AIAKsw+FLouQGggvNtdk94YERl
UEHKen5tITk+aMCXooWoqsTYRngMTSD5ds+AAvceifoKrmAcqdgWE43L5kx+S8QD
gzAFMsUqbxbj6hJToRHeGr2wG/M7o7fRSwGciI8OfC414XljbD7i3gxug7QG5W2a
QA5Fv6WKOcOlq5bftjqR08dsLRFLGDEympMBOCAmSpXRm+CmcZ/BnB6sWx4ODbVJ
Zls+fjxP//gFZkd14Zw7SXcLl6Bq4zqrjaQqgmAgfWgRUYtx79GjEBLjvtXgxEOu
rzOC6DUOxgZzPd2JmmXWsZFbjBY8RNLrzDbgd+TLhKvx9AJHnCUUeLGJCZiPwgo=
=3+TJ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

John K. pay prizes according to this list and stop this farce.
Because it all starts to look like a scam.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
scrat & yangwao... please accept this new list for fairness to all. i understand you are probably very busy and don't have the time to remove accounts created after june 2 11:46. most likely many are dupes; some may not be but should be disqualified from entry it's not possible to verify if they aren't dupes.

removed the following accounts created after june 2:

Code:
AFox

So you would like to disqualify me because I created my account after june 2 11:46.
Zurg, that I don't know, judged that my account is not a double post 1 & post 2.

Anyways, there is no rules against double accounts, that goes for the forum itself and for the raffle.
Stop trying to change the final list of winners !
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
If you had a problem with the entrants, you should have bitched before the list was be finalized. Also, John K. has until the end of the month to release the escrow as there was no date in January specified.
Activity: 384
I say give everyone 50 doges and get it over with...
Activity: 145
It seems like the flight john k was about to take, was from mars, and it will arrive in some weeks more.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
still nothing here, wtf? 21 january already

Scrat is infected by coronavirus or something and John K is missing. You need to wait and relax.

it's been 21 days of relaxing already...
Activity: 246
With the new list that would mean I would have won, which would be awesome. However, as much as we bicker and argue, it isn't going to change the final outcome, which essential lies with Mr. Scrat.
Pages:
Jump to: