Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 8. (Read 81491 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
still no list and they are both missing again lol
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Greetings

I apologize that I haven't been around to see this through, but I was hospitalized 4 weeks ago with a life threatening illness. I am better now, but the road to recovery will be tough.

I've not been directly affiliated with Coinroll for a few months now. There was a misunderstanding and lack of communication among the operators of Coinroll which is my fault.

I was under the impression that since the list had already been posted everyone, including John K, would've been able to calculate the winners once everything was out in the open so I was no longer needed. It seems that I never gave John K that instruction so sorry about that.

Winners of the Raffle will be paid. The official list will be posted tomorrow and sent to John K once winners of 5 & 50 BTC verify their address by PM.

Regarding "cheaters":
All accounts had at least 100 posts when the final list was posted. There was no condition for multiple accounts in the original post. Who gets to decide which ones are duplicate accounts anyway? That would require cooperation from Theymos, which would be close to impossible and it's the reason it wasn't directly stated in the original post. It would also be easily defeated by using TOR for example. There is no reliable way to check for duplicate accounts.

In retrospect, the required post count should have been much higher and only old members should have been able to participate. BTC price was also 10 times lower back then. Alas, you cannot change the past nor predict the future.

Sorry to hear of your illness, I hope you are on the path to mending.

Just a quick question, what if they winners do not verify their address? What happens to the winnings then? Will they be "lost" or will a new winner be decided?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Sorry to hear about your illness Scrat. Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1005
Greetings

I apologize that I haven't been around to see this through, but I was hospitalized 4 weeks ago with a life threatening illness. I am better now, but the road to recovery will be tough.

I've not been directly affiliated with Coinroll for a few months now. There was a misunderstanding and lack of communication among the operators of Coinroll which is my fault.

I was under the impression that since the list had already been posted everyone, including John K, would've been able to calculate the winners once everything was out in the open so I was no longer needed. It seems that I never gave John K that instruction so sorry about that.

Winners of the Raffle will be paid. The official list will be posted tomorrow and sent to John K once winners of 5 & 50 BTC verify their address by PM.

Regarding "cheaters":
All accounts had at least 100 posts when the final list was posted. There was no condition for multiple accounts in the original post. Who gets to decide which ones are duplicate accounts anyway? That would require cooperation from Theymos, which would be close to impossible and it's the reason it wasn't directly stated in the original post. It would also be easily defeated by using TOR for example. There is no reliable way to check for duplicate accounts.

In retrospect, the required post count should have been much higher and only old members should have been able to participate. BTC price was also 10 times lower back then. Alas, you cannot change the past nor predict the future.

Am very sorry your  illness, I sincerely hope you get well soon! Smiley
Activity: 145
it will be good if the final list is posted so john k can pay the btcs on the first next login.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
Unfortunately it appears John K is still missing.
at least scrat is here. Thank god, he's safe and sound now!
Activity: 686
alas, cheaters always prevail  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Greetings

Regarding "cheaters":

I couldn't care less about the Bitcoins, but hope that you are doing ok bud. If there's anything i can do to help out, please let me know. I'll hop on IRC soon and chat you up.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Greetings

Regarding "cheaters":

Firstable im sorry for your illness.. hope you get better fast.

And agree with you.. its like if someone is paying 1 buck for each soda we sold, if someone hire 5 people to sell the sodas for him, why he wont get paid??..and im saying this while i dont have even one multi acc..

So thankyou for the aclaration, and we will wait for the final list for tomorrow and the authorization to john k to release the btcs.
Unfortunately it appears John K is still missing.
Activity: 371
Greetings

Regarding "cheaters":

Firstable im sorry for your illness.. hope you get better fast.

And agree with you.. its like if someone is paying 1 buck for each soda we sold, if someone hire 5 people to sell the sodas for him, why he wont get paid??..and im saying this while i dont have even one multi acc..

So thankyou for the aclaration, and we will wait for the final list for tomorrow and the authorization to john k to release the btcs.
Activity: 293
Greetings

Regarding "cheaters":

Activity: 145
Agree jon matrix
. A lot of buthurt fighting for something that is not even sure yet
legendary
lol as long as they know they paying cheaters and scammers im fine, i dont care i didnt win i just hate seeing scammers win so much for fair raffle.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
I missed the part of the rules where they specifically excluded multiple accounts. Sounds to me like a whole lot of butthurt over not winning.
legendary
scammers multi  accounters whatever u what to call them
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
so what about the few that made a 100 post after dec 20th? i forgot who but it was listed somewhere in this thread scrat was so late on making the list he prob didnt check good u take them off the u have a whole different set of numbers if u guys are gonna pay the scamers u should just split the 100 btc with  everyone that entered the raffle.

Someone mentioned that some didn't have the amount of posts in time according to posting history to which I pointed out I went through the thread when users where pruned and all had 100 posts at the time, so some may have deleted posts/threads in which they participated deleted after the final list was made.

Which scammers? Can't see none in the list that hasn't respected the terms of the raffle.
legendary
so what about the few that made a 100 post after dec 20th? i forgot who but it was listed somewhere in this thread scrat was so late on making the list he prob didnt check good u take them off the u have a whole different set of numbers if u guys are gonna pay the scamers u should just split the 100 btc with  everyone that entered the raffle.
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
Ok, Here is the list that took me a couple hours compiling.

I went through and checked users posts and based it on users posts, specifically what type of posts they made where they were made as well as their content (ie. one liners etc.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huhhwl74wh56iwj/Coinroll-raffle.docx
Google-docs doesn't show colors? Download it and open.

Also, I will recheck miner2020 patters later on tonight. Sorry, wife takes priority. lol

Legend:
Green = Real user
No Color = I couldn't say for sure so I left them as Real but in Neutral.
Red = I saw a consistent pattern of where the users posted to what thread and content.

My estimation by what I saw in the Red posts and threads is that about 80% of the accounts I flagged as Red are controlled by 1 user.
Either way , just something that somebody can look over.

I am not saying I am 100% right..., but throwing my analysis out there.

Thank you.

so this guy is wrong then one guy didnt control 80% of accounts

Indeed. 80% seems excessive. Even if we find patterns, the problem is that this raffle was advertised and mentioned on IRC. Probably a bunch of people who signed and did the minimum just to participate in the raffle. There's no way to tell for sure a single user vs one who'd sign with multiple account. Plus there is no terms against multiple accounts. All accounts on the list met the terms of the raffle and made the required amount of posts. Not letting them in would betray the wording of the raffle's terms. This is why I want to suggest that if another raffle is made, terms be done differently to try and reduce multi-account. But there's not much that can be done about this raffle.
Pages:
Jump to: