Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 16. (Read 81542 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.
It's possible, just can't see how they could prove it. If I had won the 50btc I'd be in this thread refreshing all day long and i'd be tracking down Johnk

This is a substantial amount of money. Don't the mods have any info?

If so, they should definitely step in and duplicate accounts be removed from the raffle.

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
It's possible, just can't see how they could prove it. If I had won the 50btc I'd be in this thread refreshing all day long and i'd be tracking down Johnk
Activity: 145
the worst thing is that the 50 btc winner seems to be one of these accounts.
legendary
Ye someone easily got 20-30 alt accounts in this raffle, probley going to make a mint out of this aswell. Very hard to prove though.

miner, keep finding these scammers, if we keep going down the list i might be a winner!
Activity: 924
i'm removing AquaMan from the list of winners. s/he is a confirmed scammer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-aquaman-241022

pls report any confirmed scammers they should be disqualified imo

i will add a new winner asap to the list (new winner added: 55. Vantix)

of course final decison belong to coinroll admins

If you are checking accounts, you can see many of them posted following a linear/scheduled pattern. I'd bet many accounts are under a same user (check pages 6-7-8), but I could be wrong.
Activity: 145
IMPORTANT

So, many people rented their signature space and have been making promotion of a dice site for more than 6 months, and now the site owner is saying nothing but wait til john k releases scrow??

If he chose john k for scrow we dont have the fault, this raffle is not a free giveaway, they made alot of free promotion from the signatures, in fact they should pay the 100 btc to the PEOPLE, and they should wait to john k to get their refund.

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Scrat has been offline for a week and still no word from John. Seems like nothing is going to happen  Undecided
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
john K.

He's gone with the wind smoking a blunt gazing at the falling sun.
legendary
That's alot of risk for a 0.02 profit. I'm sure someone will take you up on this offer, but you might need to be a bit more generous.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can we have some word from scrat?

yeah, at least from him, he was around here two days ago....
can we have some word from scrat?
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
miner2020 are you sure I didn't win  Huh  Shocked

john k is not even here, just relax, when jon k appears there will be the final list but i think you dint win, you can make the hash by yourself

I'm relaxed also I'm aware everyone can make the hash and I'm aware john k is not around.  I was kidding...

miner2020 are you sure I didn't win  Huh  Shocked

firstlast and i got the same numbers independently so there is a good chance we are doing it right

i think John K setup some kind of dead man switch. it's possible an automated encyrpted email will be sent to a trusted person with instructions if the countdown wasn't reset or whatever procedure was used. i would do that if i was responsible for holding other peoples coins

Yeah I figured that I lost after looking at the lists posted thoroughly lol.  I just wanted some reassuring comment that there wasn't much doubt if any at all.  I thought it was funny but the humor may have been lost. Congrats those that won and thanks for the fun Coinroll.it !
Activity: 371
 i think someone should add more negative trust to john k, and advice the community to not trust even on the staff members.
Activity: 384
With the price rise, he might be held kidnap somewhere.    Maybe we should call the A team to free him

Lol, the A team... Why not John Rambo?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
With the price rise, he might be held kidnap somewhere.    Maybe we should call the A team to free him
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
I say we drop all whiners from the list and recalculate the winners. Smiley 

j.k., lol
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
It's obviously not a scam... but John K is acting unprofessional at best. I'm concerned something has happened to him.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how much should we w8, before declare this as a scam?
you know we can't wait forever..
Does anyone know when he's coming back? If at all...
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
I hope I won something xD
Pages:
Jump to: