Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 15. (Read 81495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
John K. is back, Hurrah!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Yeah, i pmd "yangwao" who seems to be part of coinroll for the final list, we only need the final list excluding confirmed scammers like the ones who are in scam acussations and obvious dupplicate accounts.
And the confirmation from coinroll to John k to release the btcs to the winners of the final list.
For example clearcrystal one of the winner of the 5 btcs, has not been online since agoust 30, and seeing his post history, he made the 100 post with spam, he made like 30 post by only saying "hello" in every newby topic.

The actual winners who are ok, should receive their prizes, but when the dupplicate acc /absents, (how will you send the btcs to an absent user address if that user probably dont have acces to that adress now) are removed, new winners should be drawn.

I was scammed by PXC here so that's why I decided to stay away from bitcoin for the time being. I was the host of the FTC contest this year so don't make any assumptions before you know me.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Yeah, i pmd "yangwao" who seems to be part of coinroll for the final list, we only need the final list excluding confirmed scammers like the ones who are in scam acussations and obvious dupplicate accounts.
And the confirmation from coinroll to John k to release the btcs to the winners of the final list.
For example clearcrystal one of the winner of the 5 btcs, has not been online since agoust 30, and seeing his post history, he made the 100 post with spam, he made like 30 post by only saying "hello" in every newby topic.

The actual winners who are ok, should receive their prizes, but when the dupplicate acc /absents, (how will you send the btcs to an absent user address if that user probably dont have acces to that adress now) are removed, new winners should be drawn.

Agree, the list needs to be pared down to the "true" accounts.  Shouldn't take long to do this to the winners list, and with the stakes so high it only makes sense.

Well, obviously for non winners it is good idea, but I dont like selectively choosing who can and who cant win now. Everyone on the final list followed the raffle rules, so it is unfair to remove final list entrants from being able to win.

Sending BTC to participants not logged in for many months seems questionable, but they followed the rules and deserve the BTC
Activity: 560

Agree, the list needs to be pared down to the "true" accounts.  Shouldn't take long to do this to the winners list, and with the stakes so high it only makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

the price for the scammers should be divided between the non scammer  Cheesy
Activity: 120
I wasn't on the original list of lucky winners but will be interested to see what scrat and johnk work out.  In any event congrats to those that did win!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

not counting my hopes up, but i hope the list of winners will be a legitimate user, rather than just alt account Smiley
Activity: 371

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Ah nice John is back. Hopefully the winners get paid out now. Congrats all.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Please confirm the winner with me as I've not received a PM regarding this from Scrat Acorns yet. I'll dig through the thread and figure out the winner if Scrat is MIA.

Information thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/obligatory-im-not-dead-or-running-post-412061
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
IMPORTANT

So, many people rented their signature space and have been making promotion of a dice site for more than 6 months, and now the site owner is saying nothing but wait til john k releases scrow??

If he chose john k for scrow we dont have the fault, this raffle is not a free giveaway, they made alot of free promotion from the signatures, in fact they should pay the 100 btc to the PEOPLE, and they should wait to john k to get their refund.

This! I agree with you. Scrat has been inactive for more than a week!
Activity: 384
Well, John K is MIA, but why hasn't Scrat logged in for over a week? Seems to me like nobody's going to be a winner here...
Activity: 359
im not removing aquaman from final list posted by yangwao. im removing him from the calculated results.

what i don't understand is what happens to 50 and 5 winners if they do not confirm teir bitcoin address. i believe this is a new requirement?.... are they automatically disqualified if no answer given within a week/month? what happens to thhe coins?
Hopefully they get redistributed among the people who didn't get lucky in the first draw. I hope no one gets removed because where i am right now i've been told i get 1 btc. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 143
i'm removing AquaMan from the list of winners. s/he is a confirmed scammer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-aquaman-241022

pls report any confirmed scammers they should be disqualified imo

Once in final list for draw, there should be chance for win, you could remove AquaMan from list for draw and have different winners, but when we know both hashes, it is not random draw anymore if you update list for draw now...

The funny thing AquaMan is not logged in for many months, but in rules, there is nothing about account inactivity, scammer tags, negative trust, duplicate accounts or mentioning Coinroll.it has final decision who can be winner
legendary
can we have an answer plz?
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
I bet that if someone look at the list of participants there will be a lot of innactive accounts and low post count Wink but yeah everything is at scrat consideration
Activity: 246
Scammer or not, unfortunately it is not up to you to decided whether they should be allowed to compete or not. By definition, they complied with all the rules that were applied, thus, they should have their fair shot at the prize.
Activity: 686
remove scammer / altaccount, add me to the list of winner Tongue

lol jk but still here's hoping  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: