Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 38. (Read 81545 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Sorry Im a redneck, used my desktop and funded, c1b5-f3ad-3e44

Hehe, no worries.

36fc-04ea-11fe

Edit: Done.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 255
57dd-9124-2633

Account does not exist. Why is reading comprehension so hard?

Sorry Im a redneck, used my desktop and funded, c1b5-f3ad-3e44
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
c4b2-97d9-f1ed
I received, ty.
57dd-9124-2633

Account does not exist. Why is reading comprehension so hard?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
this is my user id

7765-b419-14ac  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Post your user ID in this thread and your account will be credited with 0.02 BTC.

91d6-8c94-f655

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
having played a few games of it, i just thought that the MAX button should not be nearer to 2x or the Roll

I mean, i could accidentally click MAX instead of 2x, then ROLL. and lost everything without knowing it  Shocked

Wowowo, that's so funny you post that. I did that mistake too when playing with my 0.02. It actually worked out for me though; I won! haha

I was actually worried that something like that might happen.

Maybe a confirmation that you're betting your entire balance would suffice?

Great idea
You mean there's a prompt message saying "You are betting the whole balance, are you sure?"

That would be good as well
having played a few games of it, i just thought that the MAX button should not be nearer to 2x or the Roll

I mean, i could accidentally click MAX instead of 2x, then ROLL. and lost everything without knowing it  Shocked

Wowowo, that's so funny you post that. I did that mistake too when playing with my 0.02. It actually worked out for me though; I won! haha
only if you are won, you would dare to say that haha Tongue
Activity: 504

Great idea

Activity: 504

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: