Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG Game! - page 11. (Read 35809 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
January 17, 2014, 11:21:19 AM
This looks awesome! I was just talking on a Facebook post about using minor alt coins as treasure that PCs would find in a table-top D&D game ("Ok, Warrior... you open the chest and find....." *DM sends 200 DOGE to the wallet allocated for Warrior*). When I did a Google search for "RPGcoin", this post came up. Watching the thread and I will go try the game out. Good work!
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004
January 16, 2014, 05:28:49 PM
btw
for some reason I can't run the game, anyone knows why?

The Unity web player is only supported on some platforms (Windows and MacOS). If you're running Linux (like I do) you're out of luck.
Apparently the mechanism on the coinrpg site which should detect whether the web player is installed does not work properly.

Onkel Paul

I wonder what you are getting on Linux when you try to load the Page, I think I can probably Build a Linux Download Version of the Game. If your interested to help me test it out on Linux please contact me at [email protected]   Thanks.

What I get when I load the "play" page is not much. From reading the source I see that there should be either a unity3d missing or broken image with the option of installing the player. Neither of these is visible, but I did not try to understand what the UnityObject2 stuff is actually doing there.
Too bad, I have too little time at the moment and must take care that I don't start more spare time projects, so I can't really be of much help there...

Onkel Paul
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 16, 2014, 11:26:15 AM
does the registration save your data now?
good project, though
congratz, keep going wiht this Smiley

when you finalise it I might keep playing it Cheesy

btw

No it will Not save your Registration or Data until I have announced that the Game is Officially Ready and out of Development Stage. Technically it may  always be in development to keep on improving it over time, but we should be reaching a state where we can say it's officially complete and playable with most features. Probably in 1-2 Months... But if you follow this thread, you'll be able to watch the game grow and develop within that time as i post new updates and features added.

btw

The Unity web player is only supported on some platforms (Windows and MacOS). If you're running Linux (like I do) you're out of luck.
Apparently the mechanism on the coinrpg site which should detect whether the web player is installed does not work properly.

Onkel Paul

I wonder what you are getting on Linux when you try to load the Page, I think I can probably Build a Linux Download Version of the Game. If your interested to help me test it out on Linux please contact me at [email protected]   Thanks.

I run Windows (7, 64bit) and I'v downloaded the player, don't know what's wrong  Undecided

EDIT:
Now it loaded, guess it needed some time to configure Cheesy

I like the game Smiley
Also make a donation page so you have more funds for the prizes Cheesy

Thanks for the Donation Page Idea! Yes that may be helpful, but not sure how many will want to donate their winnings lol!

Love the game so far.

A few things though, when someone trys to register and their email is long. The space doesnt allow a certain amount of length, it gets cut off.

eg: [email protected] as example.

Thanks for that feedback I will look into that. = )

Will check it out, sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks for Support! = )

I'll keep an eye on this.

Yes, Please do more to come! = )

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
January 15, 2014, 10:45:19 PM
I'll keep an eye on this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2014, 09:15:12 PM
Will check it out, sounds like it could be fun.
January 15, 2014, 06:27:45 PM
Love the game so far.

A few things though, when someone trys to register and their email is long. The space doesnt allow a certain amount of length, it gets cut off.

eg: [email protected] as example.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 15, 2014, 05:23:44 PM
btw

Onkel Paul

I run Windows (7, 64bit) and I'v downloaded the player, don't know what's wrong  Undecided

EDIT:
Now it loaded, guess it needed some time to configure Cheesy

I like the game Smiley
Also make a donation page so you have more funds for the prizes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004
January 15, 2014, 05:16:57 PM
btw

Onkel Paul
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 15, 2014, 05:07:33 PM
does the registration save your data now?
good project, though
congratz, keep going wiht this Smiley

when you finalise it I might keep playing it Cheesy

btw
Activity: 154
January 15, 2014, 03:23:58 PM
So what does it have to do with bitcoin?  Huh

You get BTC when you win weekly contest or smth like that I suppose Smiley) Just as he said PLAY TO GET PAID Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
January 15, 2014, 11:54:35 AM
So what does it have to do with bitcoin?  Huh
January 15, 2014, 11:24:18 AM
Hey thanks all! Glad you like it... More to come...

Contests won't start until we get a much bigger World Map Created, so there will much more room to move around and explore, will be harder to find the bitcoins, improved combat system with healing and spell casting ability, enemy AI, and a global chat window to trash talk your opponents lol, or maybe team up.  So stay tuned will post the latest updates here. 

Thanks again,

Will be waiting }|) I kicked ass so much that it was no fun.
January 15, 2014, 06:27:05 AM
Very cool dude. +1 already because I like the concept.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the official release of this game (about 1-2 month), can't wait to play it myself with all of you..!  Grin
January 15, 2014, 02:15:26 AM
Very cool dude. +1 already because I like the concept.
January 15, 2014, 01:47:44 AM
Awesome Smiley) I will play this for sure Grin

Cool!  Grin
January 14, 2014, 10:35:14 AM
Casual gaming? Pay to win? No thanks Smiley

Pay to Win?  Where do you see Pay to Win in the Game Description anywhere? It's more like GET PAID TO PLAY,  if you win the weekly or monthly contest that is... there are NO Micro-Transactions or deposits required of Bitcoins at all...  please show me where I give you that impression?
January 14, 2014, 10:33:57 AM
Awesome Smiley) I will play this for sure Grin
January 14, 2014, 10:28:46 AM

Nice concept, put in some monster and I can start killing some Smiley

Thanks! Yes monsters are coming very soon! = )
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
January 14, 2014, 09:00:08 AM
Casual gaming? Pay to win? No thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
January 13, 2014, 11:00:11 AM
Kuroato Media Presents a Development Build of our Upcoming Bitcoin inspired Action RPG Game! CoinRPG!

CoinRPG is a browser-based, multiplayer, action RPG game inspired by Bitcoin! Enter the Realm of Bits, take the role of a Knight, Archer, Wizard, or an Evil Necromancer! Engage other Players from around the World; Explore, Hunt, and Battle for Bitcoins; Climb the Ranks and become the Best Bitcoin Hunter of the Realm of Bits! *Compete to Win Real Bitcoins through our Weekly, and Monthly CoinRPG Contests!

Join the Fun, and Play CoinRPG Today! Only Available at CoinRPG.com (still in development)

If you're a Casual Gamer or a fan of RPG Games, and Cryptocurrency, CoinRPG is going to be a fun new past-time!

NOTE: If you try to create an account it will not save any of your data, as the game is still in development and is not ready for official release.

put in some monster and I can start killing some Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: