Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG Game! - page 7. (Read 35802 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 02, 2014, 08:15:18 PM
this looks like huntercoin but more colorful, hope its fun.

what looks like huntercoin??

This game?
I don't get what you mean?
legendary
April 01, 2014, 12:35:52 PM
I see the game is getting better and better Smiley

This is great project!

Good luck!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 01, 2014, 03:48:10 AM
CoinRPG! Beta v0.2 offers tons of new and exciting features! A totally brand new HUD, updated combat system, enhanced visuals, shorter load times, bug fixes, and much more...

We would like to invite you to Play CoinRPG Beta v0.2

Please visit: http://coinrpg.com/beta to Play Now!

Updated, CoinRPG Controls:
- Use your Left Mouse Click, or WASD Keys to Move the Player
- Hold Right Click to Control and Rotate Camera
- Toggle Game Options with Left Click on Settings on the Bottom Right of the HUD
- Left Click on Monsters to Target, and Double Left Click to Perform Basic Attack
- Special, Magic Attack, Potion, and Sprint are called with Left Click on the Action Bar
- Walk over Loot Drops to Auto-Collect Items

CoinRPG! Beta v0.2 Preview on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLJBZp7kRw

*WARNING, Please Read:
You may discover Bugs or Missing Features at the current development stage.
CoinRPG Beta v0.2 Does Not Represent the Full Featured Complete Version of CoinRPG!

Updated, List of Features and Known Bugs:

- Player Registration & Guest Account System
- Leaderboard Displays Top 100 Player Stats (visit: http://coinrpg.com/leaderboard/)
- *Please Note: Player Stats may reset before Official CoinRPG Launch

- Knight and Wizard Playable Characters
- Engage with Up to 8 Players Per Game Instance
- *Known Bug: PvP is currently buggy, and is not working properly

- Global Chat, Player Status, and Event Broadcasting is Enabled
- Hunt Up to 8 Different Enemy Monsters, 56 Total NPCs Per Game Instance
- Explore the world to find Potions, Mana, and Coin Loot
- Defeat Monsters or Rival Players to earn Potions, Mana, and Coin Loot

- Player Spawn Points and Safezones (safezone will protect player from damage...)
- *Known Bug: NPCs near Safezones do not properly display the text window

- Castle Siege Events are Enabled and Working
- *Known Bug: Castle's only spawn loot upon the first capture only

PLEASE READ: We would also like to invite you to join the Forum to share your experience. We are seeking feedback regarding the game's performance on your computer system and platform, also suggestions, questions and comments are welcomed... Enjoy CoinRPG Beta v0.2, and Thanks again for Playing!

CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG
e-mail: [email protected]
March 31, 2014, 04:57:59 AM
CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG, Beta v0.2 Gameplay Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLJBZp7kRw
March 31, 2014, 01:27:32 AM
Check out some the Latest Screenshots of CoinRPG!  Grin

March 22, 2014, 05:54:53 AM
I will give it a try sounds fun! Cheesy

Thanks! We were hoping to have Updates for you guys this weekend, but we will have to push back another week, so stay tuned, More Fun is on the Way!  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 19, 2014, 03:42:06 PM
I will give it a try sounds fun! Cheesy
March 18, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
Update!  Grin

We are getting very close to completing the next round of updates that will add tons of awesome features to CoinRPG! Stay Tuned...
March 11, 2014, 06:15:17 PM
Yep I can't wait for an alpha version! Smiley

This is very good project and I am Unity3d dev so I respect it even more Wink

RegardS!

lol, i mentioned above the Beta was released a couple times, it's out and you can try it but it's missing alot of features... more to come soon.  Wink
legendary
March 11, 2014, 05:31:15 PM
Yep I can't wait for an alpha version! Smiley

This is very good project and I am Unity3d dev so I respect it even more Wink

RegardS!
March 11, 2014, 04:57:52 PM
has this been released yet?

Just as Beta, you can play it now, but it's missing alot of features: http://coinrpg.com 

also the Bitcoin Contests are not running yet, this will come when the game is ready for official launch.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 07:21:02 AM
has this been released yet?
March 10, 2014, 08:17:05 PM
More to come?
When indeed? Smiley any news? any screens? Cheesy

no new screen shots yet, or new feature updates just yet, we only just released the Beta 5 days ago, so thats the latest update... need abit longer before next update but should not be longer than 1-2 weeks at best.

looks really good. But very not controllable my mac must be getting ready for the scrap yard

thank you... and im sorry to hear that about your mac,  i did try my best to optimize the graphic quality vs performance to get a good balanced playable build. Next update will have a Setting to Lower Graphic Quality so maybe that will help performance for you, if not then yea i think you'll need an upgrade by the sounds of it.

I will try it in lower resolution but I just got killed by some triffids. Excelent good job. Will it be browser based eventually or are you sticking to unity?

actually it is browser based already, when you click on Play at the website we give you 4 options, the first one is play the game in the Browser try it, but not sure it will make much difference performance wise on your Mac maybe a alittle.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2014, 06:13:30 PM
I will try it in lower resolution but I just got killed by some triffids. Excelent good job. Will it be browser based eventually or are you sticking to unity?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2014, 06:11:27 PM
looks really good. But very not controllable my mac must be getting ready for the scrap yard
legendary
March 10, 2014, 05:53:29 PM
Nice Games Wink

Thanks! Stay tuned, more to come...   Grin

More to come?
When indeed? Smiley any news? any screens? Cheesy
March 09, 2014, 11:52:58 PM
Dear CoinRPG Fans,

We have recently announced the release of CoinRPG Beta on March 5th. Although the game is still lacking many features and visual enhancements, we managed to get a good bit of positive reviews and attention so far. If you have managed to play CoinRPG Beta and ran around the world for a bit, getting a feel for the game; we want to thank you for playing CoinRPG! 

We have much more exciting Updates to come before CoinRPG is Officially Launched and CoinRPG's Bitcoin Contests Begin! In the meantime we want to encourage you to Join the Forum and share your experience so far. Player feedback is very important to help ensure we are doing a good job at creating a fun and enjoyable game.

Finally, we need your help! We need your help to keep spreading the word about CoinRPG! Tweet, Share a link on Facebook, or Email your Friends about CoinRPG. With your help, we can create a buzz on the internet and around the world about CoinRPG.

What's in it for you? Well simple, more players equals more fun! More players also helps us to monetize CoinRPG to pay for development costs, allowing us to add more features, more Bitcoin Contests and Prizes, overall helps to make CoinRPG better and better for everyone to enjoy!   

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting CoinRPG. Much more to come, stay tuned!

CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG
web: www.coinrpg.com
email: [email protected]
March 06, 2014, 03:34:39 PM
Nice Games Wink

Thanks! Stay tuned, more to come...   Grin
Activity: 70
March 06, 2014, 09:56:22 AM
Nice Games Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 06, 2014, 12:34:30 AM
Conclusion
Other than what is mentioned above, I find this game surprisingly fun and addictive to play.(I am now lv 41 with more than 400 "bitcoins" Tongue)

Awesome Review! = ) thanks alot for the feedback really appreciated and much needed....  

I didn't realize the skills worked with right click? lol... anyhow not fully working as I intend them to, and there will be much more flashier special effects to showcase the skills when used...  

I do plan to add keyboard binding of the skills to to number keys, gravity yes will be adjusted.

i'm glad you enjoy it, too bad you can't save your lvl and coins collected yet lol! registration will come soon as alot of the bugs and other features have been fixed or added.
Regarding the hp bar, I've seen it in your promotion video, and yes it does block sight a little bit.
I would suggest that you display it above the skills section as a thin red tube(thats where my eyes focus at).
However, include it as an option in Settings to display a floating hp bar above your character if players want to. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: