Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinRPG! A Bitcoin RPG Game! - page 3. (Read 35802 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 09:40:18 AM
I just learned about a new coin called Neoscoin written PHP, my first thought was how this would make intergrating a cryptocoin into a game like CoinRPG so much easier! I'm still looking for someone who may want to work with me to intergrating a coin like Neoscoin into CoinRPG. Let me know if anyone is interested.
August 05, 2014, 12:13:13 AM
Nice game, but still no way to earn btc for free Smiley
i think this op has been said . this game just for fun only not for real money .
just for gamerss it will be use real money . lol

Well there was potential for this game to be used as Bitcoin or even an Alt Coin Faucet to win coins, but development has been put on hold while I work on some other game projects that will allow me to monetize better for now. I may return and continue development on CoinRPG in the near future once I have a good way to build a system to award players with Cryptocoins for their accomplishments in the game.

I was seeking a CyrptoCurrency / Game Developer that knows C# Scripting, and Unity Engine, but I could not find such as person as of yet... 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 05:50:25 AM
i think this op has been said . this game just for fun only not for real money .
just for gamerss it will be use real money . lol
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
August 04, 2014, 04:47:20 AM
June 30, 2014, 08:41:30 PM
So does anyone know if this site is legit or not?  Seems rather fishy every time I ask a question someone just tells me to play sir. 

Also see lots of questions in the thread about malware and what not....seems rather odd can anyone clarify?

there is someone else posting links to malware claiming to be CoinRPG Game, but it's fake... the correct domain and malware free game is located at http://coinrpg.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2014, 03:04:24 PM
So does anyone know if this site is legit or not?  Seems rather fishy every time I ask a question someone just tells me to play sir. 

Also see lots of questions in the thread about malware and what not....seems rather odd can anyone clarify?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
June 29, 2014, 04:43:46 PM
Funny that you say you'll sell it for no more than $5000.  Does that mean if someone offers you 6000$ you're gonna say "no, sorry"?  Also, why wouldn't you accept payment in bitcoin?  You expect someone on here to use paypal?  Seems contradictory to the spirit of this community to me.  Finally, who is gonna pay 5000$ for code that they haven't seen developed for a free game engine.  Seems extrodinarily overpriced to me, just my opinion though.

That doesn't even make sense, why would anyone offer $6000 if I'm stating the least I will sell it for is $5,000 (I typed "No More", is simply a Typo now Corrected, I'm sure everyone understood what I mean).... Also, I never said I wouldnt accept payment in Bitcoin, if someone contacted me and discussed paying in Bitcoin, i'd be OK with that but PayPal is my prefered method as it prevents me from having to convert Bitcoin to Cash, so why not just pay directly in cash if possible. Regarding the Price, actually $5000 is very cheap, in comparison to what this project is really worth around $10,000+. It's clear you don't really understand what it takes to develop a stable multiplayer game with Player vs Player vs Enemy AI, plus a Storage System to keep track of Inventory and Scores. Anyone with real game development experience will tell you that this is not overpriced at all... actually i'm selling it for 50% off it's real value. Anyhow moving on... thanks for your input anyway.

CoinRPG is still for SALE if anyone is interested, please contact me at @coinprg.com  

Thanks,

I agree that I don't understand the value of your non-open source code. I suppose that you have some concrete way to determine that it's worth 10K and so you suggest you're selling at such a discount.  Anyway, you're the one who said "no more than 5000K", I was just asking what you meant by that.  I agree that it didn't seem to make sense.
June 29, 2014, 03:15:20 PM
Funny that you say you'll sell it for no more than $5000.  Does that mean if someone offers you 6000$ you're gonna say "no, sorry"?  Also, why wouldn't you accept payment in bitcoin?  You expect someone on here to use paypal?  Seems contradictory to the spirit of this community to me.  Finally, who is gonna pay 5000$ for code that they haven't seen developed for a free game engine.  Seems extrodinarily overpriced to me, just my opinion though.

That doesn't even make sense, why would anyone offer $6000 if I'm stating the least I will sell it for is $5,000 (I typed "No More", is simply a Typo now Corrected, I'm sure everyone understood what I mean).... Also, I never said I wouldnt accept payment in Bitcoin, if someone contacted me and discussed paying in Bitcoin, i'd be OK with that but PayPal is my prefered method as it prevents me from having to convert Bitcoin to Cash, so why not just pay directly in cash if possible. Regarding the Price, actually $5000 is very cheap, in comparison to what this project is really worth around $10,000+. It's clear you don't really understand what it takes to develop a stable multiplayer game with Player vs Player vs Enemy AI, plus a Storage System to keep track of Inventory and Scores. Anyone with real game development experience will tell you that this is not overpriced at all... actually i'm selling it for 50% off it's real value. Anyhow moving on... thanks for your input anyway.

CoinRPG is still for SALE if anyone is interested, please contact me at [email protected]  

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
June 28, 2014, 03:37:02 PM
June 24, 2014, 03:52:32 PM
OK all, this is my last attempt to sell off CoinRPG.com

If you are interested in Buying CoinRPG Domain, Content, and Source Code I will sell it for no less than $5,000 and Buyer must Pay the Transaction Fee via PayPal. Or any other Secure Payment Option. Contact me directly at [email protected] to further discuss the details of this Game, or Skype: jonmalave. If you add me to skype make sure to send an email or PM here and let me know when you will be online to chat. Thanks!

History:

CoinRPG is a Bitcoin Inspired Multiplayer Online Action RPG Game! The initial idea for the game was to provide casual gamers and bitcoin fans with a very fun, fast-paced, multiplayer, social game where players can engage with others in real-time and compete for Top Ranks on the Leaderboard. Also CoinRPG set out as becoming a Bitcoin Faucet, in other words a way for people to earn Bitcoins Online through playing a fun game, and participating in contests where we Giveaway small amounts of Bitcoin to the Winners.

Monetization:

Currently I have yet to implement any form of Monetization. Google Adsense may be a very good way to Monetize the game, or include some kind of in-game advertisement. If you spend some time developing the game further, promoting the game online to the bitcoin community, and casual gaming market, I believe there is some very good potential to turn this game and domain into a nice stream of passive income.

Technology:

CoinRPG was developed using Unity Game Engine, one of the best and freely available Game Development Platforms on the Market. http://unity3d.com/

Website is Hosted at SoftLayer.com using a Virtual Private Server, utilizing Apache 2, PHP, and MySQL to Host the Webpages and CoinRPG's Leaderboard.

Inclusions:

The Sale of CoinRPG.com includes the Domain, Website, CoinRPG PHP/MySQL Leaderboard System, Latest Build of CoinRPG Game, and Unity C# Source Code.

Reason for Selling:

I have moved on to a brand new game project that will require most of my time and resources that would be required to continue development of CoinRPG.

Activity: 266
June 23, 2014, 08:36:59 AM
So can anyone provide any information on this? 

I see some recent posts about spam email...not interested in that at all..

I would just like to know how you earn coins playing this game, and how many you earn?  Is there a FAQ to this site at all, didn't see one at their site.

just try it sir...
use the web based...
June 23, 2014, 08:32:42 AM
So can anyone provide any information on this? 

I see some recent posts about spam email...not interested in that at all..

I would just like to know how you earn coins playing this game, and how many you earn?  Is there a FAQ to this site at all, didn't see one at their site.

Activity: 266
June 23, 2014, 07:42:11 AM
I also just received this from user Motobari:

Hello!
Please have a look at my new game. It's a Bitcoin inspired Action-RPG Game where you can earn REAL bitcoins by doing quests. It's still beta, and I really need some feedback! Does it run smoothly on your PC? It won't take you more than 5 minutes! Help us to make this game the best it can be! Thank you in advance!

http://[Suspicious link removed].com/download/[Suspicious link removed]v.0.94.zip x32/x64 10.434 mb (win XP/Win 7/Win 8/8.1)

all beta testers will get a free registration key for life

Hi,
I just received such message too. This spam is huuge! I think he managed to send this to all the forum members. Someone is making a new registration for every single PM he is doing. Better not click on the link and download any content from there.
BR
got one too

after searching at google, found this thread, now am testing...
this'll be a good for free Btc hunter  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
June 21, 2014, 08:57:31 AM
I also just received this from user Motobari:

Hello!
Please have a look at my new game. It's a Bitcoin inspired Action-RPG Game where you can earn REAL bitcoins by doing quests. It's still beta, and I really need some feedback! Does it run smoothly on your PC? It won't take you more than 5 minutes! Help us to make this game the best it can be! Thank you in advance!

http://[Suspicious link removed].com/download/[Suspicious link removed]v.0.94.zip x32/x64 10.434 mb (win XP/Win 7/Win 8/8.1)

Hi,
I just received such message too. This spam is huuge! I think he managed to send this to all the forum members. Someone is making a new registration for every single PM he is doing. Better not click on the link and download any content from there.
BR
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 21, 2014, 04:52:37 AM
Is this legit? Please validate thanks....sounds like an interesting concept. However this is prone to scamming and would really need the community and devs to get on this to prevent the bad rep that will come from these kinds of phishing scams

Hello!

Viral Linksnip> x32/x64 10.434 mb (win XP/Win 7/Win 8/8.1)

I recieved a malware version of this but it did lead me to look at the actual project

Just a warning do not download the PM version of the file if you come to this thread out of curiosity to what you recieved  

Again, the game is being sold, the dev does not have any future plans and you can not currently earn BTC as it is indeed being sold to whoever wants to make something out of it Tongue

Thanks DiamondCardz for the status update

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 20, 2014, 10:41:00 PM
how to date to air in the games in android?  Smiley
June 19, 2014, 04:13:46 PM
So I am confused how this works?  You just play..?  How many bitcoins do you earn?  The higher level you are the more you earn? 

Is there an FAQ on this anywhere I could read about it?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 19, 2014, 03:45:11 PM
Again, the game is being sold, the dev does not have any future plans and you can not currently earn BTC as it is indeed being sold to whoever wants to make something out of it Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
June 19, 2014, 02:17:39 PM
You can earn BTCs truth? What future plans do you have for this game? Buy and sell things in BTC would be good. Smiley
Activity: 252
June 19, 2014, 02:02:09 AM
Got the same PM 
However it did bring me here and I checed out coinrpg.com.  demo video looks awesome
Pages:
Jump to: