Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins For People Who Can't Mine!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 2695 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 16, 2013, 12:12:15 PM
Maybe I'm just being stupid now, but if you can't (or, like me, don't want to) mine, isn't it easier just to buy bitcoins?

Bitcoins are money, hence you won't get them for free anyway. Seriously, I dunno why people have the impression that mining = earning free money, cause it isn't. Rather than putting time, effort and resources into mining, or clicking retarded ads, or whatever, I'd say just paying up euros, pounds or dollars is the easiest way to go.

I've earned over 0.7BTC in 1 month, without investing anything. Sure, buying is faster but I haven't gone through that much trouble to get it.

That's too long for such a small amount. You can earn 1 Bitcoin in 1 day if you actually sat and wrote for Devtome for a few hours.

.7 BTC in one month is WAY too much trouble. I might check it out, but I like Devtome a lot more already.

I dont see 100 bucks being bad for having fun in chatrooms. If you dont feel like chatting, then it surely is not 'worth' the time. I personally enjoy the time on their. Better than reading most of the forums. I enjoy livetime-talking. Your call though.
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
September 16, 2013, 10:42:27 AM
Maybe I'm just being stupid now, but if you can't (or, like me, don't want to) mine, isn't it easier just to buy bitcoins?

Bitcoins are money, hence you won't get them for free anyway. Seriously, I dunno why people have the impression that mining = earning free money, cause it isn't. Rather than putting time, effort and resources into mining, or clicking retarded ads, or whatever, I'd say just paying up euros, pounds or dollars is the easiest way to go.

I've earned over 0.7BTC in 1 month, without investing anything. Sure, buying is faster but I haven't gone through that much trouble to get it.

That's too long for such a small amount. You can earn 1 Bitcoin in 1 day if you actually sat and wrote for Devtome for a few hours.

.7 BTC in one month is WAY too much trouble. I might check it out, but I like Devtome a lot more already.
Google/YouTube
September 16, 2013, 10:41:27 AM

Not when you don't have money. I have only bought ONE bitcoin EVER (when they were $30 ea, and I thought THAT was high). I just use Devcoins to trade for bitcoins, and do all my online shopping basically for free.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2013, 08:40:21 AM
I using the following thread, good updated list of free faucets:

FREE BITCOIN Sites *and* Free Newbie Lotto
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-bitcoin-sites-90718
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 16, 2013, 07:39:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2013, 07:27:50 AM

Activity: 266
September 16, 2013, 06:12:40 AM
CoinChat is still the best there is. If you come to #scramblebot Ill even give you a welcome tip.

Coinchat is only good for small amounts of BItcoins. Please do the math and see if its worth your time.

How small?

I've always been curious about this. Anyone have any experience?

Its obviously only worth your time if you have fun at doing it. 5-10 mBTC in an evening should be possible. Just use it like this forum, discuss about bitcoins.
If you're new on CoinChat be sure to PM me (roflmao129) Ill be sure to explain everything to you!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Google/YouTube
September 15, 2013, 09:41:18 PM
great starting points, thanks

No Problem
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
September 15, 2013, 08:19:20 PM
CoinChat is still the best there is. If you come to #scramblebot Ill even give you a welcome tip.

Coinchat is only good for small amounts of BItcoins. Please do the math and see if its worth your time.

How small?

I've always been curious about this. Anyone have any experience?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 15, 2013, 08:06:19 PM
great starting points, thanks
Google/YouTube
September 15, 2013, 07:14:46 PM

How small?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
September 15, 2013, 06:51:31 PM

Google/YouTube
September 15, 2013, 06:12:17 PM
you can always pay for cloudhashing

What is that? And this thread is more for people that can't mine, and don't have money.
Google/YouTube
September 15, 2013, 06:11:29 PM

I made $2,000 writing 64,000 words on Devtome. Can you earn $2,000 in one month on Coinchat?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 15, 2013, 06:09:19 PM
you can always pay for cloudhashing
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: