Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins good for trading? - page 10. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 15, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
I advise you to invest in those tokens that are on the bottom. Watch the currency charts. Today one currency is growing, tomorrow another.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
There are many things to consider when trading coins. The price is volatile, so if you're investing, you'd need to keep tabs on the value using your preferred exchange.
Seize opportunities when they present themselves. Good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
Everything can be used for trading but the best are ethereum, zec, neo, ripple, monero and litecoin probably. Maybe i froget something but i am sure that my list is one of the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 15, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
You are not expert on trading because you are still beginner. You can first start your trading with eth and btc. Though here, you can earn a little amount but it will help you to be a good trader. But you should remember to buy active and potential coin. Don't buy dead or inactive coin.
it is true what you suggest, for beginners to start trading or invest better in trading or invest in bitcoin and ethereum, there you may be much less risky, and to be able to understand other coin movements in the market, to do a trading crypto is certainly not a thing which is easy for you to do, so suppose we want to start trading make sure we have to have more experience to be able to trade well.
Activity: 18
May 15, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Buy Origami right now its very low cap and only has 4.3m circulating supply. Its very cheap right now $0.66 cents on IDEX. I'm HODLing it for long term. They are a good company
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
Coins good for trading are coins in the coinmarketcap list, the low supply is good investment, because it is quick to increase when the low supply is the coins, and that it is depleted on the market where the coins are located, at top10 below the market good trading.

I am for trading crypto, which is a profitable and exciting business. Usually, I also find good coins there. But the information can be found on YouTube as well.
Activity: 166
May 15, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
Yes for trading in all coins is a viable option. As long as there is something listed on the exchange and you can buy and sell it, it is a great option to trade. As they move up and down it makes them a better choice for trading . It depends what type of trading you are interested in, personally I trade day and no coins to be good and no bad coins. You should look at all the coins and look for certain characteristics like adequate volume and corresponding margins.
Activity: 183
May 15, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
The reality is that none of these assets have such a rich promotion as bitcoin, bitcoin has brought wealth to those who invested a few years ago, they have all become millionaires. However, besides the convenience there are also difficulties and risks. So you should make the right decision before investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 15, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
You are not expert on trading because you are still beginner. You can first start your trading with eth and btc. Though here, you can earn a little amount but it will help you to be a good trader. But you should remember to buy active and potential coin. Don't buy dead or inactive coin.
copper member
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
There are to many coins for trading but I suggest you bitcoin is the good coin for trading.I believe that at this time you should trade bitcoin.it can really give us a huge amount of profit in the near future.and I trust bitcoin is the good coin for trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 15, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
The easies choice are coins with good volatility (usually small-cap coins) — may be from positions 100-200 on CMC
And also I think it would be nice if they will be available on Trading View.
The best charts ever  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Choose 3-4 top coins, for example ETH, BTC. Invest in them a small amount. If these coins bring profit after a while, then buy them more. Those that will bring less profit, replace with others, etc. So you will collect an investment portfolio. All top coins are suitable for trading
Activity: 40
May 15, 2018, 05:29:47 AM
Try and do some research it will help you on making the right decision.at the same time try zil and zebi they are good tokens for trading
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
As a beginner I think it would be good to start investing in altcoin that has a value of about $ 1. Besides because the price is still cheap enough, altcoin lots also have good volume and circulating suppy for $ 1. Ripple and stellar is perfect for beginners, I think.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 15, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
You do not need to buy coins or token tokens first, what you need to understand is the basics or knowledge of the movement of crypto, what affects the market, the source of information. There is a mistake made by a novice trader for example is to enter the market without any knowledge.
even though that you have money to make some investment or you want it to invest immediately but being lack of knowledge will go through for you not to take the opportunity to earn but to lose it for and you might be regret so first thing top be is just to know all not just all but everything that are important here in crypto specially in trading.
Activity: 191
May 15, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
I think it is ETH, it is the best coin we can buy and hold, the current ETH price is less than $ 800 this is the right price for us to buy, in future predicted ETH price will reach over $ 1000.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
Follow some experts like Ian, Understand the coins from different ICO listing sites. But don't invest in coin until you know about the coin completely. Set your Goals, and understand the future roadmap of the project, volume and the Hype, then only invest. Though investing in crypto is a risk, have your own research about the coin you are investing in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:40:08 PM
i dont think its a good idea to keep it. specially if you're planning to trade it after a year or something. sometimes the coin will lost its value. however if you pick a good coin to invest on, it will be great then. and when choosing a good quality coin, you should remember this. check the potential of that coin on the market by following thier bounty updates.
there are do many coin that is gold for trading, but I suggest the most popular which is bitcoin and etherium maybe both coin is more popular than any other altcoin on the crypto currency feild, bitcoin is more amazing and it can really give us a huge amount of profit in the near future so then I believe that it is a good coin to trade.
Activity: 61
May 14, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
Anything that is liquid with 100k+ volume should be safe to trade in all honesty.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 14, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
i dont think its a good idea to keep it. specially if you're planning to trade it after a year or something. sometimes the coin will lost its value. however if you pick a good coin to invest on, it will be great then. and when choosing a good quality coin, you should remember this. check the potential of that coin on the market by following thier bounty updates.
Pages:
Jump to: