Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins good for trading? - page 5. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I believe that today you will be able to buy any coin will win, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly changing and difficult to guess but can see that the market is There are signs of a slight recovery today. You can invest in altcoin to earn more profits when it comes to double profits when moving into dollars.
Activity: 163
May 20, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
For trading, just choose the best five altcoins or the best ten, all of them have a huge trading volume and you can easily make a lot of money out of it (the price varies a lot during the day)
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 20, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
At this point in time, I find that coin has the highest security and the least risk can be bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, so has caused the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin is so strong that we can trade and profit the most safely.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Volume and volatility is the trick. Find a coin that moves a lot and trade. At least the top ten altcoins in the coinmarket cap with good volume can be a recommended coin for trading.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
All coins that still move up and down on the chart is good for trading, don't forget to see the volume in 24 hours,  if it has volume below 10 btc, usually i'll stop to trading on that coin. Do a proper research first on particular coin that you want to trade.
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
I advice you to trade coins related to online games , buy in the middle of week and sell on the weekend . Most of games coin pump in weekend  Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
May 20, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
Theres a lot of token but the best coin you can invest with are bitcoin and ethereum that two coin are best where you can invest your money. And you can invest also to other token but choose the token that have potential to grow on future.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
I think there are many good coins for trading  The coins I trade with are:
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
NEO
DECENT

Of course, the market should be well analyzed before investing
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
There are only few altcoins that have good stability. If you want to pick good altcoins, my advice for you is to pick altcoins from 1 - 20 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com . You can ensure that you can earn big amount of money by making investment with profitable altcoins.
A very good tip for investors as if some one can afford then surely he can take some good profit these top coins have some good potential for giving good profit but still need to give some time and work as its all-time on card you need to do some research for investment give good return
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
I like to join some new coins for trading because I think new technology is better than old technology and the main thing the new projects improve the technology that is why I like to trade with new coins like CRPT, ETN , CAPP , We power etc.,
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
Yes to swap all the coins is a viable option. As long as there is something listed on the exchange and you can buy and sell it, it is a good choice to trade. as they move up and down it makes them a better choice to trade. If you are a beginner and do not know what to do, buy Bitcoin and never let it go from within your exchange.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
May 19, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
There are only few altcoins that have good stability. If you want to pick good altcoins, my advice for you is to pick altcoins from 1 - 20 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com . You can ensure that you can earn big amount of money by making investment with profitable altcoins.
this is some of the good choice that you have to choose on some of the best altcoin that are having potential for and your effort may not be wasted for nothing even you start in a small capital just make sure to be that this is a potential one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
The most better coin for trading is bitcoin aside from they are the best company among all over companies in this industry they are more  reliable and trustworthy enough to be trust because they are very well known in this business so no doubt about it.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 07:09:00 AM
I think the majority of altcoins have a fast price movement so your chances of gaining a profit are still wide open so they should be able to withhold an emotion when experiencing problems in making investments.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
May 19, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

I think there are many coins that are suitable for trading but if you are the most suitable in my opinion do not just rely on 1 coin just better you divide your capital to trading in some other coin let more gain a lot.
If we look at the most commonly used coins which are being used in the world of the trading, then we’ll get to know that altcoins are the coins which are being most extensively are ETH, ripple, neo and litecoin. If you are also looking for the coins which can help us in trading, then you need to make a choice in between any of the coins as this will help you in having a better earning.
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
I think some coins are very good for trading because if you can invest on it you can get good profit, i like some coins and i am holding for long term good profit,
TRX
ADA
WRC
ETN
CAPP,
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
Activity: 658
May 19, 2018, 01:20:37 AM
Investing in CS and holding them in the long run will help you make more profit. Because it is an altcoin specializing in transactional fields, the transaction speed is very fast and handles over 1M transactions per second. This is the number that top altcoins can not reach and that is a sign that CS is very potential in the next 2 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
I think the coins that are good for trading are those coins that is in the top 100 coins in coinmarketcap. These coins are having a good team and higher volume of bitcoins in a single day.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
Always think I think it's a project idea inuest good idea to think. What should people be confused and what kind of selection do we have? The best coins for those trading Now its market is going to emerge as the demand for the market is going to select some coins and find the best currency invention to always be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: