Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins or Tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU. - page 2. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Potential? Are you sure you have just said Shib with good potential, to be honest, i dont see any of potential from this shit coin, sorry, its name is Shib. Welcome to let this shit coin slapping my face in the future to prove i am totally wrong.
Like the other guys saying, this Shib coin is very risky, it can be dump a lot within a short time, even back to 0. If like to buy it, i suggested you just short-swing trading, do not HOLD.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
Wow this made me really emotional because we all know how much India is suffering through coronavirus right now and when a crypto creator like Vitalik donates money, it just feels really good. Well done, Mr Ethereum.

Exactly. Largest crypto donation off all time. The second very special thing about it is this: The funny thing is, cryptocurrency hasn't even been legalised in India yet. The country faces one of the worst COVID crises on the planet, with over 3 million new virus cases reported per day.

Looks like donations have so far gone to:

- Crypto COVID India
- Artificial Intelligence @ MIRI
- Charter Cities Institute
- Methuselah Foundation

Source: https://twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1392554219631267840?s=21

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
People never learn, because one token happen to pump and give 500X in a short time do not mean another will do this, all these Meme coins are shit coins and we have been in this position before, is just that the scale his year is on another level and nothing goes up forever
It is kind of gambling now. You have a lot of balloons in the shop and you are asked to shoot one and it might pay off 100-200 times but it might also end up nothing. Similarly there are 1000s of new coins in the market daily and you can try your luck with any of them but the chances of predicting the correct one are second to zero.

Vitalik has now acted and an honorable act was included. There are a few more transactions today, but this one stands out as the strongest.
Wow this made me really emotional because we all know how much India is suffering through coronavirus right now and when a crypto creator like Vitalik donates money, it just feels really good. Well done, Mr Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hello,
Can anyone introduce some coins or tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU?
In the last 24h, that token increased about 468.20%.

Thank you.
You do know what SHIBA INU is just a shit coin taking advantage of the current doge hype? Once the hype is over, its going to die and leave your dry. Or maybe if Musk starts tweeting about it, may survive.
Anyway, the price has already gone up. You are too late. But those are shit coins. They can get pumped up even higher. So you may get lucky if you are willing to risk. But don't. Remember, most of those shitcoins are held by the developers. So they will dump it as soon as they see the price going up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
My friends made good money on SHIBA INU, they advised me to invest in SHIBA, because it's easy and fast money, but I follow my rule not to contact shit coins. I have not invested, I will not invest and I do not advise you to contact SHIBA INU. This token sucks.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
I am not sure whether you just asked this question to shill for Shib token or you are actually interested because your question starts with an assumption like Shib is already a successful coin, but in reality, it is still being hyped with no real use yet.

I would be extremely careful when investing in coins like this because while a lot of hype has been created around it and even a large number of holders are there but I am yet to know what it is actually going to do. Just because it is cheap doesn't mean it will roll over other coins, it is cheap because it has a gigantic supply beyond any coins I have ever seen or heard of.

be very careful when you invest in these new tokens, dogecoin gained so much success because Elon was pumping it obviously but I am not sure who is behind this Shib token.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Shiba Inu is being dropped like crazy and it seems like people gonna lose a lot of cash on this one. We told you: don't buy shitcoins/dog coins but you never listened hoping for a quick buck.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Hello,

Thank you.
I dont see for SHIBA INU to be a potential one but rather a coin that had been hyped up next to Dogecoin and this isnt something new into this market on where
you would really be seeing these kind of coin upward rise without any valid reason nor points for you to consider on why it had pumped.
Asking out on coins or tokens similar to this would really be difficult and this had been the common question of most people because
we do really aim on getting in or involved while its still cheap and hasnt been listed yet because we do all hope to get massive profits.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
Vitalik has now acted and an honorable act was included. There are a few more transactions today, but this one stands out as the strongest.

India Covid-Crypto Relief Fund

Source: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb65bcbb85c1633b0ab4e4886c3cd8eeaeb63edbb39cacdb9223fdcf4454fd2c7

CRYPTO RELIEF FOR INDIA’S COVID-19 CRISIS POURS IN, EVEN AS IT REMAINS A LEGAL GREY AREA

Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin messaged Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal on 7 May: “Hey, I donated some more”. The some more here is three million dollars (approx. Rs 22.02 crore) in Elon Musk's favourite meme currency, Dogecoin, towards Nailwal’s COVID-19 relief initiative for India, Crypto Relief. Buterin initially donated $600,000 in Ether to this initiative. The fund set up by Nailwal for COVID-19 relief in India has so far collected donations amounting to about six million dollars (approx. Rs 44.02 crore) in 10 different cryptocurrencies. The funny thing is, cryptocurrency hasn't even been legalised in India yet.

Source: https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/crypto-relief-for-indias-covid-19-crisis-pours-in-even-as-it-remains-a-legal-grey-area-9611101.html
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Most of new project like you mentioned just will give you a huge profit for short term investment only. Take a look for the price movement now, just crashed for more than 30% at on this day. It means, if you buy it and you late to sell the token then you just get a lose. Just find the token that will give you comfortable when you holding it, like TWT token, as long as the token price decreased then you are patient to still holding it then you will not get a huge lose because the token price will be back to the original price even can passed the previous all time high.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Hello,

Thank you.
So if the coin is pumping this means it is potential coin according to you? These days many shitcoins are having price surge and Dogekiller Shiba INU is one of them.The recent price is increasing just because of Chinese investors pumping the price to compete with Doge but this is worst move for investors as soon the market will crash.According to data SHIBA has been increased 23000% approx in one month just because of tweets and manipulation by rich influencer.They are just a centralised currencies for rich who drives profit out of investors pocket and then crash the market.

5-6 wallets holds half of the supply of these coins and they can cash out the profit any time leaving the coin to be dumped in the market so be wise never to invest in these shitcoins in the market.I have recently read an article where one of the Shiba inu investor converts $17 into $5.6 million as he bought around 200 billion coins around 2017 and now he is millionaire which is very much profitable for him but not all are lucky like him.If he cashed out this moment he would be lucky because soon they all will crash.Short term profits can be made out of them but don't ever call them potential coins as they have no utility and technology to support them for future growth.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
SHIBA got that huge pump because it got listed on Binance. There is nothing special about the coin. If you are interested in investing in pump and dump token, it involve alot of risk and one of them is 100x coin and NFTART. They have huge supply and they have been making waves on the social media.They will certainly pump but will dump later.
I am still amazed at a project that is "ordinary" but can fly to the moon quickly. Geez ... this is really messed up, ever since Doge went wild in the market because of someone's tweet, there are now lots of hype-like dog tokens. I am really surprised, on the other hand, a project with good fundamentals and a strong partner but not getting enough market response so that the price is not sufficiently developed.
It seems like to get the public's sympathy one has to follow something viral, but the question is: will this last long?
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If I have to invest in this shiba inu which looks alot like a pump and dump project to me I would only invest 20 to 50 dollars when the price was way too low, now the hype is already too high so better look for another coin that takes same step as shiba inu and hope for luck
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Combining SHIBA INU and good potential in a sentence doesn't sound so good, to be honest.

In reality, Shiba is merely a sh*tcoin copied from Dogecoin. It's just a meme coin in which investors hope they can
reach the price of Dogecoin.

These coins are only good for short-term gains; they don't have any long-term potential that you can trust and let your money sit for how many years.
Never rely on these kinds of coins in your portfolio; always mitigate your risks. Always know where and when to put your money. Do your research.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
The coin that increases 500% in the last 24 hours is most likely not a successful one as you think. Have you heard about pump-dump coins? shiba may be considered as one of them. Listing on Binance does not add any different feature to shiba, it is the same project today as it was until now. So, look for projects that will make a more solid profit, or such projects will bankrupt you.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello,

Thank you.

Many other meme coins are already listed around aside from Shiba Inu, Just like the 100X coin on the BSC network, Loser coin, etc. But it was not a piece of investment advice remember that those coins are trillions of supply and it was too risky that's why it is better to look for another less risky cryptocurrency asset for your investment needs. just a friendly reminder.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I think SHIBA INU is a very risky coin, it is true that the price of SHIBA INU has gone up very high, but SHIBA INU is almost the same as a doge coin, just a meme coin, and people who buy it hope it will become like Dogecoin, without knowing what that's Shiba Inu and how it works
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Thank you so much for all helps.
What is the best way to buy some tokens like "SHIBA INU", "100xCoin" and other Ethereum based tokens? I used the Metamask but the gas fee is so high for the Swap Sad
Any better solution?
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
Investing your money in Dogecoin and Shiba is good only for the short term, there is no good for investing on it for the long term as it only increases because of the tweet of different popular persons in the crypto world. Just take the opportunity at its current situation but never rely on it for the long term, you will regret it someday instead of investing in a good project. Shiba has a huge amount of supply and has lower value so it can go farther for only short term as it is a meme coin.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
You need to look at more than the amount it's jumped. It could be a small group of people are manipulating it, or it could be 1 bit of news or a new listing that caused the surge. If this is the case, you're buying the peak and will lose money. I'm by no means an expert and encourage you to do your own research, but to me SKALE seems like the best one that hasn't already made the big jump. You can still get it for a little over 50 cents and the projected price is 2.50 by end of year. Reading about it, it sounds pretty solid to me

Some altcoins you do not even need to look at to be honest,,, something like SHIBA is almost for certain a manipulated coin. If I am not mistaken, there is even another coin like SHIBA (whatever the name I forgot), where it is totally premined, supposedly half is given to Vitalik Buterin and half locked but what is the point then?

At least DOGE was proper mining.
Pages:
Jump to: