Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins or Tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU. - page 4. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello,
Can anyone introduce some coins or tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU?
In the last 24h, that token increased about 468.20%.

Thank you.
its already pumped a lot, it can either proceed or not. Investing such coin is risky, however maybe not a bad idea really because it’s shitcoin season now. Individuals are simply persistently hanging tight for a major green candles soon. We are here to make money, your choice either its gold or shit, doesn't make any difference. SHIBA doubled your money in few hours yet contribute just that not issue you.

This coin is really a scary one as the foundation is very weak. This is more of a pump and dump coin. I hope I am wrong, as there are many traders that jumped on this. Suggesting a specific coin or token that will have similar market movement is very hard. Sometimes, it depends on the dev team how they market their project. It is hard to predict their motives for their coin. Like this Shiba Inu, we don't know if they even have long-term plans for this coin. Just be careful touching projects like this.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Hello,

Thank you.
its already pumped a lot, it can either proceed or not. Investing such coin is risky, however maybe not a bad idea really because it’s shitcoin season now. Individuals are simply persistently hanging tight for a major green candles soon. We are here to make money, your choice either its gold or shit, doesn't make any difference. SHIBA doubled your money in few hours yet contribute just that not issue you.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Shibu Inu is just a hype coin with no fundamental value. It's in no way is comparable with Dogecoin which though started as a meme coin is a real mineable coin and secure blockchain. Though there are some charity shown by the team, the underlying motive of Shiba Inu team is profit through shilling. You can clearly see that on their whitepaper. I too like Shiba but the real one.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
This is Very difficult, nobody can say that what is the Good Shitcoin for making some good profit. Becouse not have any Future,  any usecase of Shitcoin so all all shitcoin is risky for investment. You can invest some usdt on Bonfire Shitcoin and buy it your own Risk and Hold it for One month.     
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
How about Kishu Inu?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Hello,

Thank you.
No one can know which will be next SHIB. As we all know these are shitcoins and increasing because of richest men's tweets. First DogeCoin and now Shib. I suggest you to invest in good project not in shitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
The potential is good for short-term profits, you don't understand it much, and most people are starting to have greed for such things. Personally, I don't consider things like shib as valuable to this market either, exactly shitcoins and offering good returns.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Hello,

Thank you.

Shiba INU is a risky asset, a s*itcoin based on Dogecoin with a huge supply.

Top #1, #2 and #5 wallets hold 50.5%, 7.0% and 3.0% of total supply.

These coins can go through the roof but can also fall in matter of hours so are very risky investments.

People hoping for a quick buck use them but I'd be cautious and stick to what I have.

Greed can destroy people and their dreams.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Hello,

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: