Pages:
Author

Topic: [Coins Source] *Signature Promotion* Promote Something Positive: [CAMPAIGN OPEN] - page 10. (Read 23145 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Will be joining this campaign soon  Grin

Try claiming the stake now. CRSS Stake. It will be helpful to you before joining this campaign.

Kindly,
        MZ

I am like new persons coming in to campaigns like this but I think he will delete the campaign. I hope he will not.
Kindly,
       MZ
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Darn, I'm too late for this signature campaign. because I'm waiting become full member, and in fact I'm too busy in real world, Ouch I hate to missed this one.
hope after July 25th there is available spot to apply.
The SRCC just does't worth taking as advertise ...

The price are too low the other signature are worth more  Sad

It is always your choice but most of the campaign is full, so it is better for me and others like me to join here.
My views : I don't like any sort of activities that includes gambling, interest etc... Some campaigns are about betting/gambling, so I don't want to participate in that. It is more better to promote the coin and the site better than promoting betting/gambling. tk808 is giving a fair price in SRCC. You just have to be active in forum to get a good amount of BTC.
Kindly,

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi,

can newbie join this promotion?... it's worth to try though

a) harihebat
  b) SPD8dypbtHdikNtHMqbots3pjA6k4qHVaB
  c) Current Post : 20
  d) Current Activity : 20
  e) Member Rank : newbie

No sorry. You will be Jr. Member very soon. Post after that.
IMO please delete your post, it may consider as a spam.

Kindly,
        MZ

done
Activity: 558
Merit: 251
is source coin is on any exchange ?

it is on  Poloniex market and there is a coin with "SRC" shortname on Cryptsy but it is not sourcecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
is source coin is on any exchange ?
We are suspending this signature campaign until July 25th, meaning no more people can register.

Due to the high payouts in SRCC, we need enough funds to cover all the promoters on this campaign. I can announce that payouts will be reduced next month, and we will not be awarding options for BTC payments.

Thank you for your high support!

It will be  better to add '[Campaign Full]' or something like that before the subject of the topic and add it in the topic and making it bold and increased font size. So they can see it very easily. Smiley
Kindly,
        MZ
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
We are suspending this signature campaign until July 25th, meaning no more people can register.

Due to the high payouts in SRCC, we need enough funds to cover all the promoters on this campaign. I can announce that payouts will be reduced next month, and we will not be awarding options for BTC payments.

Thank you for your high support!
The SRCC just does't worth taking as advertise ...

The price are too low the other signature are worth more  Sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Activity: 244
updated signature.

Name: kencoles

Address : SUXKgjFppVxdWFTNggt38zTLWGiFB6AY28

Activity: 68

Thanks a lot
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
updated signature

Name: nickjone

Address: SRe86SknwtbM6MDmLV7uvAf2K3fxUnpJC6

Activity: 87

Thanks in Advance
I have changed my signature from Member's to Full Member's/Hero Member's but I know the color won't work now. Is there any problem with that? I changed it because more details about the site is there in Full Member's/Hero Member's signature than Member's signature. So if there is any problem, please tell so that I can undo it.

Kindly,
        MZ
SourceCoin (SRCC) is not on Cryptsy, Poloniex is confusing everyone by having SRC as ticker. The coin is SRCC not SRC
cen you srcc pay off on src wallet on www.cryptsy.com
Assuming I know what you're talking about, no, SRCC and SRC are not the same thing.

his has been specified before, and I have a hard time believing that you will be able to join the campaign because you have negative trust. Normally, campaigns don't accept users that have negative trust, but I do not know why.

But SRCC is NOT on cryptsy, and remains only on Poloniex.

+1. I couldn't see any person with -ve trust join in a signature campaign. I think you have to ask the person providing the service, whether he/she will accept you. The reason they don't accept -vely trusted user is that the community may not believe what the user tells, so they will be wasting giving payment for -vely trusted persons. I hope you understand what I am saying and please forgive me if I hurt you and I am very sorry.

Me and tk808 already told them that  SRCC is NOT on cryptsy, and remains only on Poloniex but they are still asking about it. I think they aren't referring before they ask or maybe they didn't see. Smiley
And about this:
SourceCoin (SRCC) is not on Cryptsy, Poloniex is confusing everyone by having SRC as ticker. The coin is SRCC not SRC

SourceCoin was earlier known as SRC but it was changed later to SRCC although SRC is still using. Poloniex is still sticked with SRC. I am not telling that they are wrong as SRC & SRCC are used now for Sourcecoin. Smiley

Kindly,
       MZ
hi,

can newbie join this promotion?... it's worth to try though

a) harihebat
  b) SPD8dypbtHdikNtHMqbots3pjA6k4qHVaB
  c) Current Post : 20
  d) Current Activity : 20
  e) Member Rank : newbie

No sorry. You will be Jr. Member very soon. Post after that.
IMO please delete your post, it may consider as a spam.

Kindly,
        MZ
Activity: 322
I have Updated my sig.

Name: mikaljan

Address: ScFrL15WzTcYoQcAUrhs3rAWhiFK4QDDqL

Activity: 168

Many Thanks
Activity: 238
add signature.

Name: AndrewNoble

Address: SfPdvH44Tt8zXtow5Pb2Gr9si4eTzHSfNC

Activity: 196

Thanks
Activity: 182
Based on the advert you said Member + ranks get 0.0005 btc

What about the rank below member as yet to reach that mark

Btc paymnets only for 15 member and or for above jr member status only src for jr member 35 srcc per post Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: