Pages:
Author

Topic: [Coins Source] *Signature Promotion* Promote Something Positive: [CAMPAIGN OPEN] - page 11. (Read 23145 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Based on the advert you said Member + ranks get 0.0005 btc

What about the rank below member as yet to reach that mark
Activity: 182
GUYS can anyone tell me one SRCC coin = to btc?

1 srcc is nearly 0,00004 btc on poloniex.
it is good I think

then its good just waiting the payment Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 251

1 srcc is nearly 0,00004 btc on poloniex.
it is good I think
Activity: 182
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I had update my signature.

Name: gobpaul

Address: SkXqG7rTQGaSPrt1BgotMzdXsaY87Nt6rA

Activity: 210

Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Changed my signature.

Name: josephliton

Address: Sj3mqpodh1F16nY8VeryFbraoRW4n6VxtE

Activity: 392

ThankQ
Activity: 695
remains only on Poloniex.

Smiley Keep your eyes out

Good news Dev  Grin

Either way I am holding this coin long term. Don't forget this coin goes with a website that is improving and growing every day. I will be keeping them in my wallet earning a fat 12% a year minting. All of us involved in cryptos are ahead of the curve, and when the masses start to become aware of cryptos the website will be able to adapt with the latest information, by that I mean the website can evolve quickly to keep up with the latest coins with investment advice. SRCC will be carried on the back of the website, while many other coins will be left behind.

Just think about that; if you wish to sell.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
remains only on Poloniex.

Give it a bit of time... Im thinking CoinPayments might pick the coin up soon as well Wink

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
SourceCoin (SRCC) is not on Cryptsy, Poloniex is confusing everyone by having SRC as ticker. The coin is SRCC not SRC
cen you srcc pay off on src wallet on www.cryptsy.com
Assuming I know what you're talking about, no, SRCC and SRC are not the same thing.

his has been specified before, and I have a hard time believing that you will be able to join the campaign because you have negative trust. Normally, campaigns don't accept users that have negative trust, but I do not know why.

But SRCC is NOT on cryptsy, and remains only on Poloniex.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Yep, but if it were me, being paid in SourceCoin, I'd honestly just hold and wait for a doubling at the very least. Hell, I'd just wait for the next BTC bubble -- alts are bound to shoot up (even if they drop first).

I suggest waiting for more exchanges + whatever value they can put in the coin (use on coinssource, or whatever). If people want do want to sell promo coins, I suggest just dribbling out orders. No point just smashing the order book, as you'll get pennies on the dollar.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I'd say it's a good bet that there will be some downward volume. Since I'd expect about 8,000 SRCC to be payed out, and a large portion would be exchanged pretty quickly.

There is a large volume that will be payed out soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a drop.

Yep, but if it were me, being paid in SourceCoin, I'd honestly just hold and wait for a doubling at the very least. Hell, I'd just wait for the next BTC bubble -- alts are bound to shoot up (even if they drop first).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SourceCoin (SRCC) is not on Cryptsy, Poloniex is confusing everyone by having SRC as ticker. The coin is SRCC not SRC
cen you srcc pay off on src wallet on www.cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

That's it. I wouldn't worry about the rates though, as look at that volume. The promo here and the stakes giveaway can't support that price at any real volume yet. Hopefully if the coin gets on other exchanges and if some use is added to the coin, it'd support a higher price.

Yes, I suspect that when signature payouts happen, we could see some downward pressure on price. But it's hard to say for sure.
I'd say it's a good bet that there will be some downward volume. Since I'd expect about 8,000 SRCC to be payed out, and a large portion would be exchanged pretty quickly.

There is a large volume that will be payed out soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a drop.

But I could be wrong, I can't speak for the future. Everyone may very well just hold their SRCC and wait for it to go up, in which it could remain the same or go up. A lot of variables will come into play...
Activity: 558
Merit: 251
I am in too, sig added. pls check.
thanks...

Name: dadas15
Address: sQCyBUwk18NhcaFdVLesqZX9QfrLpE3NHk
Activity: 210

my src address is change, pls update it, I send a pm too.

new address: SZrPyhVfGrhorq7P55QY6FnjrtwNK6N1Sh

thanks...
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,

That's it. I wouldn't worry about the rates though, as look at that volume. The promo here and the stakes giveaway can't support that price at any real volume yet. Hopefully if the coin gets on other exchanges and if some use is added to the coin, it'd support a higher price.

Yes, I suspect that when signature payouts happen, we could see some downward pressure on price. But it's hard to say for sure.

Activity: 238

This has come up multiple times. Any reason why they won't fix it? Seems like a really simple thing to change.
Pages:
Jump to: