Pages:
Author

Topic: [Coins Source] *Signature Promotion* Promote Something Positive: [CAMPAIGN OPEN] - page 4. (Read 23145 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I would like to join Smiley
a) Username: chennuan
b) BTC address:  18D8PUteCHQWfSNwR53qgwCUbqQ5P6usD8
c) Current Post Count : 62
d) Current Activity:62
e) Member Rank :Member

Please confirm

c) Current Post Count : 134
d) Current Activity:84

And why still no payment for me?

No bitcoin payment anymore,so I decide to quit this campaign.

Thank you tk808
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I'm in!

Name:   jets567
Activity:    85
Position:   Member
BTC Address:   125sjokDoTWGeD9cbqbgdrQBUbp8wyAU3x

Name:   jets567
activity:  161
position:  full member (now)
btc:  125sjokDoTWGeD9cbqbgdrQBUbp8wyAU3x

You've been awarded .0005BTC for your attempted effort in promoting, but failed to follow any rules or regulations pertaining to this campaign and deleted over 80% of the posts your asking to be paid for.

Anyone is free to confirm his posts.

Lets me re-iterate on some rules here:

If you tried to cheat the system, expect a harsh punishment for payments.

1) I will not pay out anyone going through proxy puppet account. This is final.

2) If your account was banned for 15 days and are unable to make the payout, this is not my fault. If you become banned in the next campaign i will award absolutely no payout whatsoever. This abides by the rules of most signature campaigns. You incurred a loss of reputation while promoting a just service in which you are getting paid for. Follow the instructions, or hit the road.

3) If you've been banned for scamming someone, then expect no payments in the future. I will look into the matters of the banned accounts.

4) If you delete any of your posts when you request a payout, then those deleted posts will not be counted.

5) 3-Lines of 1-2 word phrases does not justify 3 sentences.

6) I will not pay out anyone going through proxy puppet account. This is final.

Everyone has been paid out to this point who have followed the initial rules.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1) Everyone has been paid out till this point.

2) Payments will be paid out until August 5th, the time-frame has been reduced.

3) This campaign is open to new signatures, please re-post according to the OP if you are promoting us still, otherwise disregard this message Smiley

4) I'd appreciate if you leave a trusted rating after you receive your payment.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

can you increase the paid out until August 8th
Activity: 700
I didn't know it was needed to make a new post to stay in the campaign.

I'm quoting this from my payout post since I still had the signature since then.

2) Current Post count: 286
3) Current Activity: 154
4) SRCC or BTC address: SRuiVD5Sc1Q6VujP5Mthqvpf5x6ToPeic5

Additional info:

Username: hodlymbtc
Member rank: Full Member

Thanks!
I would like to join Smiley
c) Current Post Count : 62
d) Current Activity:62

Please confirm

c) Current Post Count : 134
d) Current Activity:84

And why still no payment for me?
Merit: 280
a) Marlo Stanfield
b) 1FPmtwFdRkjzeoh1FHPopE7HVLT5GpfRoq
c) 290
d) 70
e) Member

290 posts started with 294 ended with.
84 activity
1FPmtwFdRkjzeoh1FHPopE7HVLT5GpfRoq

Thanks.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

I would like to do this if I can. I would like to get sourcecoins so I can have other signatures.

Name: friendly

SRCC address: SiVSqAaDUKXqdZiR64Hfr2vJmdKcoZXEq9

Activity: 70

I have these posts now

Three of my posts were too short, so there are 21 posts that should be acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Joining for round two.  Smiley

Name:    DooMAD
Activity:    252
Position:    Sr. Member
Address:    SQLu88zHT94ExkincwarA379yu9ZRbGT7B
legendary
Invest in your knowledge

We did not destroy any SRCC, we woulden't be doing this Signature promotion or the SRCC stakes.

Yes, just start a new post with your name, post count and etc.  In total, i've already given out over 100k SRCC in this campaign, and i've yet to pay out everyone.

My mistake, for some reason I though you destroyed a decent amount. I was thinking of the SRCC stakes thing... just saying it may have been better to keep some of that giveaway for this promotion.

And here are my current stats:

Name:    poornamelessme
Activity:    210
Position:    Full Member

Can't promise I'll do it for the full month, but we'll see. It just depends on if I sign up for any other signature campaigns and if they are picky as far as other signatures go.

We orginially wanted to destroy 500k, but we decided to do the stake for SRCC. Which turned out to be a better idea.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

We did not destroy any SRCC, we woulden't be doing this Signature promotion or the SRCC stakes.

Yes, just start a new post with your name, post count and etc.  In total, i've already given out over 100k SRCC in this campaign, and i've yet to pay out everyone.

My mistake, for some reason I though you destroyed a decent amount. I was thinking of the SRCC stakes thing... just saying it may have been better to keep some of that giveaway for this promotion.

And here are my current stats:

Name:    poornamelessme
Activity:    210
Position:    Full Member

Can't promise I'll do it for the full month, but we'll see. It just depends on if I sign up for any other signature campaigns and if they are picky as far as other signatures go.
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
I see my sourcecoin just arrived... thanks -- I'm loaded with them now. Hope there are plans for the coin, more exchanges, way to use the coin for something, etc.

I'll stay in the campaign for now, but do we need to repost post count and all of that stuff, or can you simply reuse the one I already posted for my payout?

And as stated, the decrease in coins is rather drastic there. I understand why you have to do that, although I don't quite get why you destroyed so many to begin with, as you won't have as many coins to give out for things like this in the future.

Thanks again.

Yes, just start a new post with your name, post count and etc.  In total, i've already given out over 100k SRCC in this campaign, and i've yet to pay out everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
a) fsb4000
b) SQvYq9tyRttH6FX9BXLPCxjyfaXKN9m8Fz
c) 3803
d) 784
e) Hero Member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I see my sourcecoin just arrived... thanks -- I'm loaded with them now. Hope there are plans for the coin, more exchanges, way to use the coin for something, etc.

I'll stay in the campaign for now, but do we need to repost post count and all of that stuff, or can you simply reuse the one I already posted for my payout?

And as stated, the decrease in coins is rather drastic there. I understand why you have to do that, although I don't quite get why you destroyed so many to begin with, as you won't have as many coins to give out for things like this in the future.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
1) Everyone has been paid out till this point.

2) Payments will be paid out until August 5th, the time-frame has been reduced.

3) This campaign is open to new signatures, please re-post according to the OP if you are promoting us still, otherwise disregard this message Smiley

4) I'd appreciate if you leave a trusted rating after you receive your payment.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed
Payment received!

Thanks again for running this!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7568082
Current post count: 297 (not sure how many posts are ineligible, You said you were going to count so you can, I do know even if they weren't eligible posts people still seen my signature with coin-source in it, regardless can dock it from the total posts)
Current Activity: 196
BTC address: 1JTfcEJ2ugiJQw1a1AFuqgo2CniEcAqX2Q

cheers again for this campaign!

You deleted almost all yours posts, yet you are claiming for over 100 in btc?

Atleast all the people on this fourm seen my signature with coin-source right. no matter how many sentences I had. You got your hits!
legendary
Invest in your knowledge

Current post count: 297 (not sure how many posts are ineligible, You said you were going to count so you can, I do know even if they weren't eligible posts people still seen my signature with coin-source in it, regardless can dock it from the total posts)

You deleted almost all yours posts, yet you are claiming for over 100 in btc?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
A) Yakamoto
B) BTC:

1KFquKPNfq43opWK5Ej78me87bq1AzM3o2

C) 365
D) 84
E) Plain Member

I really hope you are still accepting BTC applicants, I had to switch because my other campaign closed.
Current post count: 538
Current Activity: 98
BTC address: 1KFquKPNfq43opWK5Ej78me87bq1AzM3o2

Since BTC payments are bing shutdown, I have to regretfully depart for this campaign, but I will remove the signature after I have been paid.

Thanks for hosting this!
To make it easier for OP, I started with 365 posts, and ended on 538.

538-365=173 posts, of which 165 are valid, in my opinion
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm in if theres still spots available.

Name:    Driv3n
Activity:    76
Position:    Member
BTC Address:  1KEAjpzNBxBzCp4WKnvBPvFjXe15Q9yyrD

Current stats:

Posts: 266 (of which 205 are valid based on the rules) 205-76 = 129 valid posts from June 25-July 25
Activity: 112
BTC Address same as above
Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

Pages:
Jump to: