Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins that disappointed you - page 3. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
The most disappoint coins for me is Ripple, Tron and Dent. Yes, Theses coins are on the top 50 Coins list in Coinmarketcap. But, Personally i am very disappointed with these coins. I can't sell and i can't buy. I am just stuck with these Coins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
February 10, 2018, 08:05:48 PM
Bitcoin disappointed me.
Slow day-long transaction, high transaction fees, hard to buy, crazy volatility, unable to get coin minted without investing $100,000 in hardware and pool with whales who steal 50% of your reward share, so many scammers, and that shitty Kill-Your-Customer regulation which shamelessly steal your identity if you buy from any seller.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
When I initially joined the crypto space, one of the first projects I liked was Tierion (TNT). The company successfully launched the mainnet, They even have some real business usage cases. and is a major competitor to recognize Factom (FCT).
However, prices have fallen for the majority of the last two quarters except for a bullish race that affects all coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
Personally, I have two worst coins, Bela and also as the author topic of Polybius. No news, no developments. I will still wait for a while, if this situation continues, then I will sell them cheaper than buy and forget about them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
February 10, 2018, 07:55:15 PM
I remember back in those early days when I was a novice user, I bought coins without any study or knowledge about the community and ended up loosing all. Most of that happend in the first exchange I used, Mintpal.
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
i disappointed with PRL, because i sell PRL coin in price $0.6 and now the price increase so high
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
February 10, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
i have been disappointed a lot when it comes to altcoins because usually i expect a huge pump and they run out of pumping fuel midway to the top. i get some profit but it is usually less than i expect Tongue

but the biggest one that has ever disappointed me was LISK. i though it could become a lot bigger than this current price and it is a decent project and being with JavaScript gives it an edge too. but it never got a decent pump.

I believe LSK will pump soon. I was disappointed by GNT (golem) but I still hodl. 2018 will be a good year for crypto maybe not so good as 2017, wait and see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
I choose Ripple. Not because of the price or whatever.
First time I saw Ripple on the market, I was really interested. "Whoa, a new player!" - I thought.
And then all that jazz with centralization showed up. That broke my loving hearth.

I think this mostly the same wit polybius that he mention above. Real bank backer.
However, i dont have any disappointed with this because i dont have any investment on this coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:30:36 PM
Absolutely dogecoin made me frustrated.It did not work.I bought a certain amount of dash coin.It also disappointed me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
XRP and BCH of course.  When I want to buy them, i'm too late.  When I want to sell them: I don't have any left.   Grin Apart from that they're very much hated by a lot of people for different reasons.

Another one that didn't do what I expected it to: PO.ET
Activity: 44
February 10, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
My biggest disappontment is Tierion (TNT). Well-established company that successfully launched mainnet, and it is a main competitor to better known Factom (FCT) - you can go through a comparison in this Reddit thread. Moreover, they implemented kind of maternode system which usually tends to be a factor of fundamental price increase. They have even some real business use-cases (for example Microsoft).

However, the price has declined for majority of the last two quarters except the bullish race that affected all coins. Price remains under ICO quote and I am still holding ..

Yes, I agree. With solid partnerships with Microsoft and Phillips I thought they'd gain some traction but it's been pretty stale for quite some time. I have a small position with them I'm holding but am considering selling some off.
Activity: 53
February 10, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
I do not want you writing here about any shit coins. I'm asking about good and promising projects in which you are disappointed right now. This does not mean that they will not show an increase in the future, or you will quickly sell everything on the stock exchange. I just want to hear your opinions. I'll start with myself.

1. KuCoin Shares. It is not clear why I got involved in this adventure with getting coins from the gross turnover on the stock exchange. I have invested a lot of money, as for my opportunities. I do not get many coins. And the price of the KuCoin itself sharply falls, even when the market starts to grow, there is not any growth.

2. Polybius. When I bought it a year ago, I realized that this is a long investment. But this is a real bank, a real license. Everything is legal. And what do we have today? No product, developers work on something and do something. From the news only - congratulations on the New Year.

I'm actually happy with my KuCoin Shares, but I bought it on $5-$7 range.

I'm most disappointed from ZDR. They changed concepts, ICO details, etc many times and in the end ZDR is one useless token. I bought over 10K....

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 10, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
bitcoin is upsetting me very much. i would not invest in it.

I would.sughedt you o have some patience at least till the month of June that's when you will see the price pump and please do not panic sell.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
February 10, 2018, 04:21:08 PM
I'm disappointed in PowerLedger (POWR). Thank god I haven't invested much in it but since I bought it I have never seen my portfolio in green. Another coin I'm kinda disappointed in is NULS, same story as POWR.

Oyster PRL is actually showing me some profit as I bought in at € 0,40. I have high hopes for Cardano also which I bought at €0,30.

I'm also reading up on Kucoin shares as I use this exchange quite often to buy DeepOnion, PRL and Snovio. Getting a discount on fees and also receiving a bit of dividend sounds interesting but I have to investgate further, especially since I'm reading quite a number of threads of people that are disappointed with it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
bitcoin is upsetting me very much. i would not invest in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 03:33:58 PM
CHronological token Aka DAY token, I miss understand the project and because then I think the team behind it really understand what they are saying but later realise they don't, I invested 5 Ethers into the project and was given 180 tokens it is now far below the ICO price, also no listing on good exchange to even gain sime attention
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
I'm dissapointed by the whole-cryptomarket. I came in December and early January and now I'm around 50 % down with my portolio. Biggest disappointment is with TIO, PRL, SUB and SEND - these are 70 - 75 down in 1 month!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:33:19 PM
deeponion coin - a little questionable about the privacy thing and some people even think it's a scam so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
February 10, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
I do not want you writing here about any shit coins. I'm asking about good and promising projects in which you are disappointed right now. This does not mean that they will not show an increase in the future, or you will quickly sell everything on the stock exchange. I just want to hear your opinions. I'll start with myself.

1. KuCoin Shares. It is not clear why I got involved in this adventure with getting coins from the gross turnover on the stock exchange. I have invested a lot of money, as for my opportunities. I do not get many coins. And the price of the KuCoin itself sharply falls, even when the market starts to grow, there is not any growth.

2. Polybius. When I bought it a year ago, I realized that this is a long investment. But this is a real bank, a real license. Everything is legal. And what do we have today? No product, developers work on something and do something. From the news only - congratulations on the New Year.

well bitconnect is the one who disappoint most of us. I still feel sad and pity for those investors who fall for that kind of scheme. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 10, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

i am really disappointed from trom i am holding 15k of them but despite of big announcement its price is still disappointing..
Pages:
Jump to: