Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins that disappointed you - page 5. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 10, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
I do not want you writing here about any shit coins. I'm asking about good and promising projects in which you are disappointed right now.
I think this is a coin from Cardano ADA. It grew strongly after entering the stock exchange, but after the fall of crypto-currencies, it fell more than 3 times. While Etherium and Bitcoin have slightly increased the price, this currency is at the bottom, which is alarming. I think ADA's holders should think about why this is happening.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
Cardano and NEM disappointed me the most.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:26:30 AM
I do not want you writing here about any shit coins. I'm asking about good and promising projects in which you are disappointed right now. This does not mean that they will not show an increase in the future, or you will quickly sell everything on the stock exchange. I just want to hear your opinions. I'll start with myself.

1. KuCoin Shares. It is not clear why I got involved in this adventure with getting coins from the gross turnover on the stock exchange. I have invested a lot of money, as for my opportunities. I do not get many coins. And the price of the KuCoin itself sharply falls, even when the market starts to grow, there is not any growth.

2. Polybius. When I bought it a year ago, I realized that this is a long investment. But this is a real bank, a real license. Everything is legal. And what do we have today? No product, developers work on something and do something. From the news only - congratulations on the New Year.
I understand your disappointment, but we must be patient, because there are still many alt who have not recovered.

Kucoin is still potentially big and I'm sure its price will soon rise, because Kucoin have its own exchange and KCS become pair in he exchanges.

Polybius was one of the successful banking projects of last year, but until now there has been no significant development. I'm sure their projects are constrained by the regulations within their own country and this is a challenge they must face if they want their projects to work and grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
I choose Ripple. Not because of the price or whatever.
First time I saw Ripple on the market, I was really interested. "Whoa, a new player!" - I thought.
And then all that jazz with centralization showed up. That broke my loving hearth.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 10, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
When I initially joined the crypto space, one of the first projects I really liked was GridCoin/GRC.
I still like their idea of integrating with a distributed computing network, but unfortunately it seems like their project never really took off.
Plus there are more competitors in the space meanwhile.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 10, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
My biggest disappontment is Tierion (TNT). Well-established company that successfully launched mainnet, and it is a main competitor to better known Factom (FCT) - you can go through a comparison in this Reddit thread. Moreover, they implemented kind of maternode system which usually tends to be a factor of fundamental price increase. They have even some real business use-cases (for example Microsoft).

However, the price has declined for majority of the last two quarters except the bullish race that affected all coins. Price remains under ICO quote and I am still holding ..
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 10, 2018, 07:02:33 AM
Gifto - This is one coin which i am little disappointed with the price i paid for. Its fairly ok but can do much better
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
February 10, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
I do not want you writing here about any shit coins. I'm asking about good and promising projects in which you are disappointed right now. This does not mean that they will not show an increase in the future, or you will quickly sell everything on the stock exchange. I just want to hear your opinions. I'll start with myself.

1. KuCoin Shares. It is not clear why I got involved in this adventure with getting coins from the gross turnover on the stock exchange. I have invested a lot of money, as for my opportunities. I do not get many coins. And the price of the KuCoin itself sharply falls, even when the market starts to grow, there is not any growth.

2. Polybius. When I bought it a year ago, I realized that this is a long investment. But this is a real bank, a real license. Everything is legal. And what do we have today? No product, developers work on something and do something. From the news only - congratulations on the New Year.
Pages:
Jump to: