Pages:
Author

Topic: coins that you can trust for long term - page 3. (Read 3443 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 24, 2015, 12:18:57 AM

So for you what coins have a good development for the future.  I know cryptoworld is unpredictable but which coins do you believe in?

I already answered this. Read your thread.

Bitcoin - BTC, namecoin- NMC, Counterparty XCP - are trustworthy. Ethereum may be another coin when it is released to look into.

Most others are very sketchy.

Oops sorry i dont usually read who posted what
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
March 24, 2015, 12:16:21 AM

So for you what coins have a good development for the future.  I know cryptoworld is unpredictable but which coins do you believe in?

I already answered this. Read your thread.

Bitcoin - BTC, namecoin- NMC, Counterparty XCP - are trustworthy. Ethereum may be another coin when it is released to look into.

March 24, 2015, 12:12:58 AM
nxt is a low value coin it is only at 3k sat but it dedicated team.

how about ripple or maidsafe or nushares? what do you think about them.

NxT at least has some solid development but is unlikely to have any future and there are some underlying concerns over the initial distribution and various other issues with the development.

Ripple is a debt based currency that is dangerously controlled by a select few individuals.

Maidsafe has been in development forever and has a lot of competition with various different technologies so its future is uncertain and is a big gamble.

Nushares Huh very risky/experimental new coin

Almost every coin has fallen greatly against BTC unless they are new coins with a manipulated volume/price.

So for you what coins have a good development for the future.  I know cryptoworld is unpredictable but which coins do you believe in?
March 24, 2015, 12:08:15 AM

NxT at least has some solid development but is unlikely to have any future and there are some underlying concerns over the initial distribution and various other issues with the development.

Ripple is a debt based currency that is dangerously controlled by a select few individuals.

Maidsafe has been in development forever and has a lot of competition with various different technologies so its future is uncertain and is a big gamble.

Nushares Huh very risky/experimental new coin

Almost every coin has fallen greatly against BTC unless they are new coins with a manipulated volume/price.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
March 23, 2015, 11:53:22 PM
Sativacoin (STV)  Wink
March 23, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

ps please dont include DRK,LTC,BTC or any coins that are already expensive or with high market cap

Ahh... I see you want to gamble on a low value coin that has an unlikely future but at the same time want something you can trust. Sorry, you cannot have it both ways.

low value but with a dedicated team.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003
March 23, 2015, 11:30:58 PM
ps please dont include DRK,LTC,BTC or any coins that are already expensive or with high market cap

With the restriction of not being able to reply "BTC", here's my answer:

March 23, 2015, 11:24:48 PM

Ahh... I see you want to gamble on a low value coin that has an unlikely future but at the same time want something you can trust. Sorry, you cannot have it both ways.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
March 23, 2015, 10:11:24 PM
Been accumulating digitalcoin since 2013.  Other than BTC, it's the only coin I trust for long term.  Everything else is speculation.

-tb-
Activity: 476
March 23, 2015, 07:14:28 PM
XMR
NXT
NEM
NODE
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
March 23, 2015, 07:14:17 PM
I like the DGC as an alt, it's long been one of my favourites.

There's a lot of dev work nearing completion which will result in DGC having new real world usages for blockchain technology.

This is a matter of weeks away, maybe sooner.
Activity: 473
March 23, 2015, 07:05:56 PM
Digitalcoin. (DGC)

2 years old coin with stable background, alive community and great team with lots of interesting developments. They activity are growing, price is low but stable for months, ideal for long term investing. Nobody made pump and dump in the last 12 months.
I collecting and trust in as Bitcoin, but the reachable profit is much higher.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2015, 11:34:17 AM
Bitcoin, Shadow and Sapience (my top three).
Activity: 546
March 23, 2015, 11:24:04 AM
NXT, XMR, DRK
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
March 23, 2015, 11:19:28 AM
Shadow Motherboard Article: 

Activity: 379
Merit: 251
March 23, 2015, 11:17:31 AM
I think Digibyte, Monero, BTC, Doge, LTC, and Fiat are the best coins to trust.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
March 22, 2015, 06:46:13 PM
My choices are:

BlackCoin, Bitbay ,Opal
Java coins: NXT, HZ, Node

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
March 22, 2015, 06:38:20 PM
Digibyte, Darkcoin

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
March 22, 2015, 06:33:23 PM
hi guys. can you give coins that you really trust.
above 1 year old and still devs are developing the coin

with so many scam coins around. i want to invest on coins which i can rely.
many coins now are only pump and dump in which you must really follow the market or you wont even save a single dollar off it.
im looking for a coin which i dont need to check the market time after time or even their btc talk page and still be at ease.

thanks!

We've been slowly building Goldcoin (GLD) for the past two years, and our lead developer is dedicated to making our Gen2 client (to be released this month) faster and more secure than ever. We're also seeing growing interest in South Africa, UK, and Russia.

At present market levels, I believe this is an excellent time to become invested in our currency. The next great opportunity will come from an altcoin currently flying below the radar. And in my view, Goldcoin won't be flying low for much longer.
Activity: 770
March 22, 2015, 11:59:53 AM
doge, xmr and bcn Wink i prefer/recommend
Pages:
Jump to: