Pages:
Author

Topic: coins that you can trust for long term - page 4. (Read 3443 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
March 22, 2015, 11:53:08 AM
hi guys. can you give coins that you really trust.
above 1 year old and still devs are developing the coin

ps please dont include DRK,LTC,BTC or any coins that are already expensive or with high market cap

Why not just stick with bitcoin? It's the only one that really fits your initial criteria (bolded). Bitcoin isn't really expensive (and LTC is very cheap at the moment) but if you're just hoping to buy an alt coin cheap in the hope that it rises considerably in value I'd suggest  just buying bitcoin as I still think you'll see a decent profit in the long run if you just hold.

guybrushthreepwood is right, OP.Bitcoin is the original and the one that most people love.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
March 22, 2015, 11:48:22 AM

ps please dont include DRK,LTC,BTC or any coins that are already expensive or with high market cap

Why not just stick with bitcoin? It's the only one that really fits your initial criteria (bolded). Bitcoin isn't really expensive (and LTC is very cheap at the moment) but if you're just hoping to buy an alt coin cheap in the hope that it rises considerably in value I'd suggest  just buying bitcoin as I still think you'll see a decent profit in the long run if you just hold.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 22, 2015, 11:43:23 AM
I'm all for alts to compete with BTC, but unfortunately, most of them simple seem to be scams with not motivation aside from enriching their creators.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
March 22, 2015, 11:39:38 AM
Bitcoin or Fiat (USD,CAN,AUD,YEN)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 22, 2015, 11:38:18 AM
Monero
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 22, 2015, 11:35:39 AM

with so many scam coins around. i want to invest on coins which i can rely.
many coins now are only pump and dump in which you must really follow the market or you wont even save a single dollar off it.
im looking for a coin which i dont need to check the market time after time or even their btc talk page and still be at ease.

thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: