Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under $1 to HODL till December 2018. - page 5. (Read 1207 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 28, 2017, 02:44:17 AM
if I personally hold two coins, namely XVG and AMM. because both coins are still below $ 1 and in 2018 both coins will increase to $ 1 or even more than $ 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:14:25 AM
It is a best decision to take by holding on to your coins by 2018 more investors will trip into the business and coins will add more value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 01:32:23 AM
Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Cardano (Ada): currently at $0.4
Burst: currently at $0.063
Digibyte: currently at $0.065
Dogecoin: currently at $0.008
Bytecoin: currently at $0.063
Siacoin: currently at $0.028

Dear friend
For me! I think this is a best coin to hold is:
I really don't like Dogecoin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 01:26:21 AM
Go by marketcap and total supply as well, not just price of coin
Activity: 420
December 28, 2017, 12:48:40 AM
As viable, probably XMR , Dogecoin and nothing else.
If you plan to make an investment in certain kind of valuable coins, look to not fall in pump and dump ones, there's a bunch of project
created lately and doing spam in the whole Altcoin section without holding a promising project or not showing anything related to at all, but still looking for peoples money.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
Most of the alt coins are under 1$ , i rather invest in projects that will solve a problem than speculate or project prices
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 12:36:10 AM
Why do so many people confuse price of a coin with value?  IMO you should never choose crypto based on its price- that just reflects how many coins they happened to mint.  Market cap is a better metric of value. 

How about coins to consider with market cap under $15 million? 
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 12:10:50 AM
Since more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrencies, i can't wait to se what will happen in the crypto markets in 2018. I want to talk about coins to hold through out 2018, till December ending. I am not into pump and damp coins.

Below is my list. Tell me which coins under $1 you will hold till the end of 2018. For me personally, I think investing $1000 each into these coins will bring a good ROI. I will want to check this thread next year by this time, so i will include there current prices, just to compare by the end of 2018.

Of course i am not an investment adviser. Full disclosure I hold these coins for a long term.

Choose wisely never pick hastly and sometimes pick hardly that almost nothing goes on your standard. Why? It is better that way because you cant have regrets on something you like or want that much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
December 27, 2017, 11:46:32 PM
There are actually thousands of coin whose price is under $1, price doesn't matter in crypto if there is huge supply of coin than its price will never get too high for example doge. It is quite old coin but still struggling to get over 1 cent.

Same goes for many other coins and tokens which are high in supply but demand for them is really low.

I agree with you. The proble with price under $1 or upper but the problem is the supply.
Choose the low price with low supply will have more chance to double.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 27, 2017, 11:37:48 PM
Good collection of undervalued coins and such coins are good when they have pretty high market cap. The later is important for its development and it also makes sure that coin is going to pop with new prices soon. Dogecoin recently gotten new hikes of 0.01 USD. That's not much but it shows that it is moving in first place. Same follow for other coins too and my stakes are on siacoin and bytcoin for long term investment. With small investment we can buy more coins and once they turn into some dollar value then that's huge return for our small investment. :-)
That's good strategy for very very long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 27, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

I totally agree with you about Cardano, Digibyte, and Siacoin. Both of them are good coin with impressive development in 2017. How's about Dogecoin? It is just stupid coin which is useless.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2017, 11:08:21 PM
Yes rarity is most important factor to check.

And again rarity ^^

Then finaly price ratio with it rarity.

Then recheck final planned rarity, still good, ok lets go.

Ho, they have masternodes aswell ?

Ok def gonna buy a whole node of it.

Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
December 27, 2017, 11:00:35 PM
Nobody thinks some good profit can be achieved if trading Doge carefully? You can purchase big volumes and low fluctuations (low measured in actual $ invested) can be achieved
Activity: 798
homt.net
December 27, 2017, 10:59:30 PM
There are actually thousands of coin whose price is under $1, price doesn't matter in crypto if there is huge supply of coin than its price will never get too high for example doge. It is quite old coin but still struggling to get over 1 cent.

Same goes for many other coins and tokens which are high in supply but demand for them is really low.

Your crypto price analysis is most viable one among others that is very realistic. Price is a function of demand and supply thus if the supply is greater than demand there's a likelihood that the price will decrease. A long supply curve is a determinant of a decrease price function. These are simple laws of basic economics. This economic relationship is what is creating the impact in the cryptocurrencies market. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
December 27, 2017, 10:59:05 PM
many coin I guest can be to the moon until December 2018.

the new comers like

1.INS Ecosystem
2. Latium
3. Crypterium

and the others like Soma (SCT), Worldcore (WRC) can be Jumping High too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 27, 2017, 10:57:15 PM
Stop looking at the decimal points. Whether a coin is trading at $0.001 or $1000 has no bearing on its ability to rise in price. There are no board lots and you can buy fractions of coins to the 18th decimal place. Market Cap is a much better indicator of upward limits on a price rise.
Activity: 216
December 27, 2017, 10:46:48 PM
Oyster Pearl PRL is the only coin I think that will give me good future hopefully. I got it from a signature bounty campaign so as I watch over the continuous price increase of the said  coin it has made me smile because I know that my. Future would be good with Crypto-Currency so I'm gonna hold it as long as I could.
I have been looking into PRL lately, i agree is a good hold.

I've received some PRL during airdrop. Market cap looks pretty amazing. More is coming is 2018 just hodl you tokens. Once it hits big exchanges it will explode.
Activity: 532
December 27, 2017, 10:44:35 PM
In china, 2018 is year of the doge  Roll Eyes
if that's true then is this a good chance to buy then hold the doge? does it just need to hold?
I think if that happens then many people will start pumping doge.
Activity: 88
December 27, 2017, 10:38:23 PM
I like SIA the most, could become something serious
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 27, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

Those coins have undervalued by some investors that's why it's price won't go far. Even though isn't recognized by the community but since it have a transactions happening in the market, a big chance it will boom and you've gonna earned big money from that. Much more if you hold a lot of coins. You just continue of what you have doing mate, because it surely you'll be heading into far-just be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: