Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins worth less than $ 1 which will give x 100 - page 10. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
These type of questions are not very smart. people will only promote the coins that they themself are invested in and might be doubting, and hoping their posts marketing the coin will make it jump in price. Which in itself is a bad way for a coin to get value. The value has to be in the product, not the marketing aspect of it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Liking Sexcoin (SXC) more than ever. Great potential and you can scarf them up for $.07 cents. As a bonus, it's exchange traded and the wallet actually works.

is this SXC on the bittrex platform do you know? i cant seem to find it to take a look at it?
Activity: 50
Don't look at the price. Look at the market cap and the concept.

yes, market cap is most imphttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790551.40ortant criteria for me. I saw when Snovio with the low market cap made x50+ after the ICO... And how ICO that raised hard cap cannot do x2-x3)

Could you please explain a little more what you mean about the market cap? in a newbie and not very familiar with how to read that.

on bittrex when you log in there are 2 boxes in the upper left. one says bitcoin markets or has the BTC symbol and markets after and the other has the $ symbol with markets after. is that what you are referring to? i dont really understand the BTC markets or what they mean when i look at that one?
Activity: 28
XVG, RPX, UTK my 3 picks.
Utk has already been up to $1.2, currently trading at around $0.7
Activity: 102
I'd say ColossusCoinxt (COLX), an upstart privacy coin whose white paper is under technical review and roadmap is being revised. Currently, they're on Cryptobridge and TradeSatoshi, but I've read that they are about to be listed on Cryptopia once they clear up they're backlog of technical difficulties due to being swamped with new registrants.  As it stands right now 100x would put it at $0.70 with a market cap of $2.8B.  Seems far off now, but once it overcomes its growing pains its 100x price point won't seem so far fetched.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Liking Sexcoin (SXC) more than ever. Great potential and you can scarf them up for $.07 cents. As a bonus, it's exchange traded and the wallet actually works.
Activity: 980
There are many good low priced altcoins which are below 1$. They are XVG, RDD, Pura, Sia coin, all these are below 1$ and can give decent earnings in long term. Do your own research also before investment.
Activity: 503
Definitely Stellar is one of the coins for which the forecasts are quite promising.
But nevertheless, my opinion is that the Cardano, Verge and maybe on the one hand
TRON also have great potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Just be careful of the very low marketcap coins - these can be prone to pump and dump. I would advise to stay away from anything that is not in the top 100, unless you know a lot about it. That's true of any coin I suppose, but there is definitely a lot more risk in general as marketcap drops.
Activity: 46
FDX is below $1. Low supply (130M), great potential and still below the radar. Insurance contracts on the blochchain will soon be mainstream, I recommend DYOR on this coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk
Stellar, although I'm not sure the coin will reach 100x but for Q1 this year Stellar will definitely reach 1 $
i already invest in stellar lumens i think this token will reach morethan 100x because it is already listed in usdt. do you see all listed in usdt has high price and all of them are in top coins all over the world.
USDT could very well collapse due to Bitfinex printing it like toilet paper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk
Stellar, although I'm not sure the coin will reach 100x but for Q1 this year Stellar will definitely reach 1 $
i already invest in stellar lumens i think this token will reach morethan 100x because it is already listed in usdt. do you see all listed in usdt has high price and all of them are in top coins all over the world.
Activity: 49
VIBE is 1.40 but it will go up after the super bowl commercial.
Yea , I know its not less than 1$ but it is close to 1$
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
There are lot of coins that below 1$ but there are few coins that will give you 100x of your investment, I suggest xvg and siacoin I dont have these coins but if I have atleast 200$ I give these coins a shot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Don't look at the price. Look at the market cap and the concept.

yes, market cap is most important criteria for me. I saw when Snovio with the low market cap made x50+ after the ICO... And how ICO that raised hard cap cannot do x2-x3)
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
just look here https://coinmarketcap.com/ just go for the tokens section and choose under valued .0$ to the list
or look for the apllication "ConiMarketApp" there you can easily see coins with biggest gainers and coins with les than .00000 sats hehe.
I usually go there and risking to buy some shitty coins hahaha
Activity: 266
I think you should not choose one coin. You need to divide your money into several parts and invest in several coins. To spread the risks
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
if closely monitor the market. then you can try to buy NEM at a price less than $ 1. This is the most promising coin for today! To assess the potential - you just look into the documentation for this project!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Hi guys,

I would say TEL (telcoin), made almost x10 in 1 week since the ICO.
Low marketcap, far below $1, good team and product.

Good luck all!

The worst thing anybody can do is buying a coin that has already gone x10 and hasn't corrected or moved sideways for substantial amounts of time yet.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

I would say TEL (telcoin), made almost x10 in 1 week since the ICO.
Low marketcap, far below $1, good team and product.

Good luck all!

Pages:
Jump to: