Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins worth less than $ 1 which will give x 100 - page 11. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I think that quantstamp can meet these requirements, it's a very promising and in demand coin in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are many coins that are less $1 and has good whitepaper and roadmap. You can check it at the coinmarketcap but for my personal choice I would go for VIULY (VIU), CARDANO (ADA), DATUM (DAT)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Im selling a token called sikka, very good selling price if anyone is intrested, I have around 60,000 to sell, inbox me if you want anymore details
Activity: 30
Merit: 26
This is defdinately a coin looking into. I hold some of it so you should definately look into it as well if you're lookng for a good profit.......
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Check out SingularityNet.
Activity: 146
I am looking to invest in mintcoin rightnow there is a group of high investors helping to pump this coin in 2 weeks for x50 return of investment but i suggest Do your own research before investing.I think social media like facebook,telegram,and tweeter will be a good place to research some good coins to invest.meet some people that have good knowledge in cryptocurrency and seek some advise from them is one that can help as well.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I highly suggests Xtrabytes. It has good future. Its developers are very active and it also has good technology. Its price is currently ranging from $0.4 to $0.45. It has lots of plans in the future and much better in Bitcoin in terms of transaction speed. Do your own research about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will suggest to buy CARDANO(ADA) because Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.And looking at the coin cardano was just 0.11@ before one month and now its trading at 1$ mean almost 10x times rose. So I see that cardano will touch 2$ in next 2-3 months.Also you can go for steller, Tron, Verg.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I do not understand why this question is asked a hundred times in this forum. No one in this world can say that.
because he would be a hero or the type has a DoLorean and a Fluxkompensator and is called. Emmett Brown.
and the answers I find really cool. my glass ball says sonm goes to 5 €
Because there's new people coming in every day. If you stay on here for a while you'll realize that this forum just repeats itself in most places. There aren't all that many people who have actual discussions on here either.
Activity: 118
It is not all coins below $1 that can give you 100× if it is not backed by good team and not accepted in the market.
Activity: 336
Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk
I would advise you to pay attention to coins which have very low capitalization and to buy several such coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I do not understand why this question is asked a hundred times in this forum. No one in this world can say that.
because he would be a hero or the type has a DoLorean and a Fluxkompensator and is called. Emmett Brown.
and the answers I find really cool. my glass ball says sonm goes to 5 €
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The price is irrelevant on its own. A coin that costs $10000 can be "cheaper" than a coin that costs $0.01 depending on the supply and the use case.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Individual coin price is irrelevant; you can buy fractions of a coin.
You need to look at marketcap instead (coin price x number of coins).
A coin priced at $1000 with a supply of 1,000 coins is exactly the same as a coin priced at $1 with a supply of 1,000,000 coins.
With $500 you can buy 0.5 of the first coin or 500 of the second coin... it's the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
How can this guys give you suggestion without confirming that a coin will surely make a 100 leap? I really think no one can predict the future of any coin so why bother ask, But if you insist I think you should be the one to research for a good platform and who is behind that ICO or coin to make an investment, Well in my list I got Electroneum, Pundi X, Titanium, and Ethereum I just got a limited number of coins to invest will I prefer more on the tokens because I get them for free.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Let me give you my diamond list for this month :
AION, ARK, BCC, CDT, DASH, EDO, ENJ, EVX,HSR, ICN, LTC,MCO, NAV, PPT, SNM this is just top of my list for jan-feb 2018 keep an eye on these coins and try to buy from dips.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Look closely at the CL (coinlancer). Currently actively traded on the stock exchange, but ICO just finished.
Activity: 11
You may buy Chain Link (LINK), QuantStamp (QSP) and WhitePaper Coin (WHT). You may also be interested in REQ, but currently it has some issues after their biweekly update   
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I would advise you to pay attention to the Renos coin, it is just traded on Cryptopia. Very interesting coin, and it is now very cheap
Activity: 1
I can recommend you OST coin  (simple token) !! The team is really strong,idea amazing and low supply! And they have a plan to have a supply just 10 milion coins until end of 2019 because if some company will buy their tokens,they will remove it from circulation!
Pages:
Jump to: