Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins worth less than $ 1 which will give x 100 - page 2. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
XDN, SC, RDD
Activity: 70
So my dear friends if you are looking for the right cryptocurrency I have to offer you one fantastic with a serious project and a great vision and a serious team behind
Do not miss this train just jump in and you will not regret Smiley
A lot of us enjoy listening to music and also by going to concerts,
listen to your favorite music and performers, and by the way make money, all of it just on Viberate platform

www.viberate.com

There are lot of new coins every day but just few of them have something real to offer and in my opinion this is chosen one

invest here: www.viberate.io
Activity: 15
Why so much people think that if coins price is low, then it will give a lot of profit soon? You should always check supply. Large supply means that it will not rise high, like Ripple will not touch even $50
Activity: 62
Less than 1 dollar I would say Odyssey OCN. Asian coin that is making incredibly fast progress. Already landed some big name partnerships.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
UTRUST TOKEN ( UTK ) - this token will reach more than 5 USD on or before the first half of the year.
this coin showed its potential before but due to bounty tokens the coin price dropped to x6 of its ICO price, we are just waiting for the platform to release on April of this year and anytime now on HITBTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
possibly mooncoin, if it can reach the marketcap of dogecoin which in my book can happen within a year depending on how mainstream cryptocurrency gets.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk

there are plenty of cheap altcoin at the moment. you can directly monitor the market, almost the average altcoin is currently red. this is the time to buy and invest in altcoin. I think there are some altcoin that will bring me profit in the coming months. i have held it for eth, waves, gvt, ctr etc. maybe you can imitate what i do.
Activity: 28
I belive to get so big xxx you need to search for good ico
Activity: 35
ADD, Cindicator and Loopring are my choices
And also xrp (it's going down recently so It's time to buy)
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
I do not know man, I think all altcoin fell more than 50%, but this is a good opportunity to buy more altcoin, and if you are looking for coin for less than 1 $ then try buying TRX and SIACOIN.
Merit: 10
You may notice the new BITG has just traded on stocks.exchange. This is a coin of celebrities in the cryptocurrency world like Mocho, Monkey, Dr Lambo. This is a project that promises to be very hot in the near future.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/BITG/BTC
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
coin worth less than $1 and can up x100 in my opinion is FLP and CAS
Activity: 59
I personally think STK (STACK) will be one of these coins. Launching on exchanges today this will be one of the top 10 ICO's of 2018. Great product , great system , great ideas! POS transactions for tap to pay payments... also nice partnership with mastercard !
SKT had been trade in huobipro.com
I think it would be a good news for this token.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11

I buy currently NEM, Cardano, SONM, Stellar. Now those coins are worth less than $ 1 and they have very good prospects.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
I personally think STK (STACK) will be one of these coins. Launching on exchanges today this will be one of the top 10 ICO's of 2018. Great product , great system , great ideas! POS transactions for tap to pay payments... also nice partnership with mastercard !
Activity: 53
sia coin will be one of them
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI

According to my view, Coins less than $1 who has promising future and can give good returns are;

StreamrDATAcoin (DATA), current rate is $ 0.31
·         Siacoin (SC)  current rate is $0.0302
·         Bytecoin (BCN) current rate is $ 0.006
·         DigiByte (DGB) current rate is $ 0.06540
·         Nxt current rate is $0.058
·         Stellar (XLM) current rate is $ 0.82
Besides the above, following are also good options but few points above $1 currently;
·         Tether (USDT) current rate is $ 1.05
·         MaidSafe Coin (MAID) current rate is $1.15
·         Cardano (ADA) current rate is $ 1.01
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
Anyone here believer of tron? Grin
I don't like it, there is too much money being dumped in that coin and the price does not look all that to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Well, if you take into account that bitcoin used to cost less than one dollar, then there is hope that there will be coins that can give x100
But what a few people know this coin))
Activity: 70
Investor site:

www.viberate.io

@Vibration is a sign I think
to make progress fast
as well as any crypto area I believe will be because they are related to musicians and events.
Start ahead, but do not go so fast that it's great that even fans can
get a part
Pages:
Jump to: