Pages:
Author

Topic: COINSBIT.IO SCAM EXCHANGE + PONZI SCHEME !!! - page 6. (Read 3729 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 21, 2019, 12:30:28 AM
During this stream of unfounded and baseless negative statements and allegations about the Coinsbit exchange from some people on the forum, I like the fact that there is not a single confirmation or serious argument that would indicate that this exchange is scam or fraud.
Only pathetic attempts to denigrate this project from dissatisfied competitors!

Fake volume
Fake users pumping the exchange here in Bitcointalk
Uses the same script as P2PB2B
It has connections with P2PB2B
P2PB2B is also a scam exchange

I think this is enough evidence
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 19, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
During this stream of unfounded and baseless negative statements and allegations about the Coinsbit exchange from some people on the forum, I like the fact that there is not a single confirmation or serious argument that would indicate that this exchange is scam or fraud.
Only pathetic attempts to denigrate this project from dissatisfied competitors!
Activity: 39
November 18, 2019, 09:20:05 PM
Personally I can't have much respect for the people on this forum who start these scam threads. I am all for exposing scammers and big allegations certainly require a big effort to expose the scam. The people here just throw out some big allegations with evidence I consider to be very weak, such as fake volumes for example, that certainly doesn't prove anything in this industry as it's common practice amongst all the exchanges it seems and if you don't do it well your left behind. I can agree that yes they have most likely went overboard with the extent of fake volumes but still that could be a mistake by a legitimate exchange just trying to give themselves a good Kickstarter.

Then I have to read about this guy who apparently owns the exchange although no proof of that who is a "super scammer" from way back, also no proof of that.

Then because of this half assed effort to expose a possible scammer , if someone like myself comes on and asks the questions the poor effort has raised in my mind well I get get treated like I'm part of the scammer party and not provided with any of the proof I would like to see after reading half assed allegations.

I thought this was a good place to come and get a critical view of any crypto project I was considering investing a Little bit in but now I feel differently. I just can't give much respect to the opinions formed from I call a communist approach as in:

" it's a scam, run by a scammer with fake volumes, if you don't believe me then your obviously part of the scam because I am the judge, jury and executioner and I need not show you any evidence"

Which I must say makes the actual scammers somewhat more respectable in one manner and that's because they are making a far greater effort then the experienced know it all scammer exposes. It's just a lame effort and if your not going to put some sort of decent effort in then I believe your better off not posting your allegations because there is no doubt with that much effort you will get some wrong and cause more harm then good.

I laugh when I read they are putting a warning out to protect the noobs, lol by the time you find this forum your hardly a noob anymore, not to mention your allegations are towards the scam is set to get in the 100k listing fee from new ventures, which clearly arnt noobs.

That's my rant and let me just say that if we where in person and I questioned your half assed allegations and then you started pointing fingers at me like has happened then the gloves would be off because that is blame shifting bitch like immature behaviour that I can't stand....
Activity: 20
November 17, 2019, 08:58:33 AM
The more you write negative about the Coinsbit exchange, the more you attract the attention of users to this exchange.
Negative advertising is also advertising!
People register on Coinsbit and see that in reality is a completely normal exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
November 16, 2019, 09:32:25 AM
Coinsbit works without problems and has more than 500,000 users, DeepOnion has existed for several years and has thousands of supporters ... and only you say the dirt on these projects.

Dude.. Just fuck off. I already tagged you as a paid shill of Coinsbit scammers and I am sure that you will receive more tags very soon.
Activity: 65
November 16, 2019, 09:14:50 AM
LOL. Maybe the posted here by mistake. What morons. I think Coinsbit themselves are even dumber for continuing to hire them as they are no longer bumping their main thread. Their thread just looks like 104 pages of scammy garbage now.

Deeponion is a record holder in the competition of spam threads, but Coinsbit is competing very hard to outrun them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-coinsbitio-innovative-trading-cryptosystem-5185065
If you were held accountable for false charges, you would have already been punished. Coinsbit works without problems and has more than 500,000 users, DeepOnion has existed for several years and has thousands of supporters ... and only you say the dirt on these projects.
November 15, 2019, 07:07:42 AM
LOL. Maybe the posted here by mistake. What morons. I think Coinsbit themselves are even dumber for continuing to hire them as they are no longer bumping their main thread. Their thread just looks like 104 pages of scammy garbage now.

Deeponion is a record holder in the competition of spam threads, but Coinsbit is competing very hard to outrun them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-coinsbitio-innovative-trading-cryptosystem-5185065
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
November 15, 2019, 06:42:35 AM
Wow.. Now Coinsbit shills are posting in a scam accusation thread. Tagged all of them.

November 15, 2019, 06:33:41 AM
Wow.. Now Coinsbit shills are posting in a scam accusation thread. Tagged all of them.
Activity: 34
November 15, 2019, 06:28:38 AM
thank you very much for the information I am really helped by this post, I have been sure since the first coinbit held a 500 $ airdrop in the form of tokens, it was very impossible because there were too many people, and this news appeared coinsbit turned out to be a scam, thanks for the information I didn't invest there.
The CNB coin is not yet traded. Therefore, the figure of 500 dollars is a conditional concept. The CNB coin will begin to be traded on January 1 and then it will become clear how much money the participants of the Coinsbit airdrop received.
If more people received CNB coins for participating in an airdrop, then it is logical to expect coins to be dropped and, accordingly, a price dump. Although the main holder of coins is Coinsbit exchange, and accordingly they can maintain the course. I think that the Coinsbit team understood what they were doing when they distributed so many CNB coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
November 15, 2019, 06:08:18 AM
thank you very much for the information I am really helped by this post, I have been sure since the first coinbit held a 500 $ airdrop in the form of tokens, it was very impossible because there were too many people, and this news appeared coinsbit turned out to be a scam, thanks for the information I didn't invest there.
The CNB coin is not yet traded. Therefore, the figure of 500 dollars is a conditional concept. The CNB coin will begin to be traded on January 1 and then it will become clear how much money the participants of the Coinsbit airdrop received.
Activity: 65
November 14, 2019, 03:45:53 PM
Must be careful if investing in coinbit looking for valid news because many threads say Coinsbit does have indications of fraud, the Coinsbit exchange is currently still active and there are lots of trades and also several tokens that enter the exchange, so hopefully you will do more research.
Are there any specific facts that confirm that Coinsbit exchange is a scam? I have an account on this exchange, and I traded a little there. I did not notice any problems with this exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

Must be careful if investing in coinbit looking for valid news because many threads say Coinsbit does have indications of fraud, the Coinsbit exchange is currently still active and there are lots of trades and also several tokens that enter the exchange, so hopefully you will do more research.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
exchanges with low reputation use tactics to attract users into their ponzi, airdrops is one of those tactics
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
legendary
Plagiarism is an accusation indeed when someone is accused as making its own when its not, in this case there is no plagiarism, as all references are there.

You copied text from your references word-for-word without providing quotations. It technically is plagiarism, and at very best its extremely lazy to not come up with your own wording based on the information contained in the references.

In regards to the Whitepaper where the reference links need to be visible as you mentioned directly under the research materials are optional, it is more important that the references are in the Whitepaper, this is yet onother discussion in how a Whitepaper needs to be build up, as we not differ with the Whitepaper from any other big trustworthy projects.

Sorry but "other big trustworthy projects" simply don't engage in the behavior you do. They don't lift material straight from another source. Even if its a reference, they credit the reference while rewriting the information contained therein using their own words.

With full respect to your opinion that people associate a team with scam with lack of social media profiles I can not agree upon, every person before making statements or allegations need to do their own due diligence, as you mentioned that i should be aware of this I can only comment that this is wrong in my case.

So it sounds like you're not going to add social media profiles for your team members. Again, this is standard procedure when it comes to ICOs. Again, its lazy to shift the burden of responsibility onto your investors. While I agree they should perform "due diligence" on their own, its not exactly easy to find you on the internet given you share a name with a couple of well-known personalities.

Example: If you performed a non difficult research by only looking at our website, you can find our email and also my phone number from the CEO that you said that might not exist at all, you could drop me a Whatsapp message and had yourself introduced, and after a nice chat we could have a video call for you to provide a constructive feedback in this forum what gives you more credibility, and you should know this as well, especially in this forum.

Anybody can do any of this. It doesn't mean they are who they say they are. Again, its bizarre that you don't think you need social media profile links on your web page.
Example: If you performed a non difficult research by only looking at our website, you can find our email and also my phone number from the CEO that you said that might not exist at all, you could drop me a Whatsapp message and had yourself introduced, and after a nice chat we could have a video call for you to provide a constructive feedback in this forum what gives you more credibility, and you should know this as well, especially in this forum. I know from different posts that there are ongoing topics related to this exchange, for that reason I will soon share my experience with this exchange here in order to show in a constructive way, if the experience with them is Positive or Negative, with the hope to bring additional value and light upon the unanswered questions on the topics in regards to this exchange.

Thank you once more for your time.

Best regards,
Umit Kurt

Nobody is going to reveal his identity to some shady person, who is associated with a scam exchange. Forget about that. If you want to share your experience about that scammy exchange, open a new thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0 Also it will be nice, if you will post your opinion in another scam accusation thread related to that exchange. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinsbitio-exchange-thread-bots-posting-5194551
legendary
Dear members,

My name is Umit Kurt, inventor of iGO Safe and CEO of IGO Tech LTD.

The reason that I am writing is to highlight some of the above accusations in regards to plagiarism of the invention which is totally incorrect.

I didn't say you plagiarized your invention, I said you plagiarized your white paper. I even qualified my statement in my first post:

The team does exist and I am one of the members. In regards to the social media profiles, information will be updated and even without, it shouldn't be a reason to mention that we don't exist.

Its highly suspicious that you didn't just include it in the first version of your website. Its absurd to think people will trust you without being able to verify any of your team members through social media links. Have you not studied what ICO norms are in this regard?

Ico Template, many project are using ICO templates as it is more convenient and adapting them to their taste doesn't make them illegitimate.

This is true, but it just looks lazy.

Every opinion is valuable and with respect towards anyonce taste, for some this project is not interesting, and for the other it is, also this doesn't make any project illegitimate. So, please do not make any other false accusations towards us as it might damage our image.

I strongly recommend you at least put annotations in your white paper where you are citing other sources. More importantly, you need to include social media links to your team members. Really, this is standard procedure and its hard to believe you are unaware of this.

Coinsbit looks like a scammy exchange, it lists several projects known to be scams (such as KEP for example). The burden of proof is on you to prove you are not a scam in an environment where more often a project is a scam than not.
Activity: 39
So please for the good of crypto and the credibility of your website design a structure that brings closure either way to such allegations in a promt period of time.....

Dude... you are promoting them via referral program for some shittokens. To be honest you should be tagged for that, but I will wait for the opinion of Nutildah and Jollygood .

Here is my referral link anyway for anyone who wants to get 2000 free CNB:

https://coinsbit.io/referral/9811110a-9cfb-4dfb-b99e-5d200945afe5

I strongly support joining the referral program as you have nothing to lose apart from your time.

It is against the rules to post referral links so I reported the comment.

No hard feelings, I honestly didn't know you couldn't post links here which is surprising to say the least. I won't ever post a link again and it was removed.

And yes I'm happy to promote them as I feel it's more likely a legitimate project that yes is pumping up volumes, who can hold that against them when they are entering a market where that is the general practice? Next thing car salesman will be doing hard time because they didn't tell the truth?
legendary
So please for the good of crypto and the credibility of your website design a structure that brings closure either way to such allegations in a promt period of time.....

Dude... you are promoting them via referral program for some shittokens. To be honest you should be tagged for that, but I will wait for the opinion of Nutildah and Jollygood .

Here is my referral link anyway for anyone who wants to get 2000 free CNB:

https://coinsbit.io/referral/9811110a-9cfb-4dfb-b99e-5d200945afe5

I strongly support joining the referral program as you have nothing to lose apart from your time.

It is against the rules to post referral links so I reported the comment.

Pages:
Jump to: