Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinsecure issue. Is anyone facing the withdrawal heat. - page 2. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The reason why CS is down is due to server load. Does this means there is again a sudden rise in the number of users on the site due to which server might not be able to take the load of users? But I think their mobile app is working fine so users need to use their app for withdrawal.

Have been trying to fix and solve this traffic build up again..
We never expected to ever see numbers like this on concurrent users and have been at it everyday, trying to get more and more optimisations in place.
Web seems to be our pain point, as mobile and api have been working flawlessly, so we are rewriting many parts of our web code and it is really extensive and tricky.

Gonna take a short while longer, but the next few releases and fixes are going to solve a lot of the load issues.

Whats up with the KYC verification process? Zebpay does it in two days. Coinsecure are not able to do it since four days.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
There is a message which says "Fiat deposits and withdrawals are being delayed due to heavy backlog".
When is this expected to get resolved?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
The reason why CS is down is due to server load. Does this means there is again a sudden rise in the number of users on the site due to which server might not be able to take the load of users? But I think their mobile app is working fine so users need to use their app for withdrawal.

Have been trying to fix and solve this traffic build up again..
We never expected to ever see numbers like this on concurrent users and have been at it everyday, trying to get more and more optimisations in place.
Web seems to be our pain point, as mobile and api have been working flawlessly, so we are rewriting many parts of our web code and it is really extensive and tricky.

Gonna take a short while longer, but the next few releases and fixes are going to solve a lot of the load issues.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
There is always an issue with accessing coinsecure and I've been facing it since a month. I contact the support or Benson and then my problem gets solved but currently too the site is down and I cannot access it.
HPG
Activity: 17
I access coinsecure from my MacBook since they don't have an iOS app.

So my ref was for their site being down now and again on my computer
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Coinsecure down again

The worst thing I could see was the app which I never used for a month and had the same data as updated a month ago and even after updating the App, it was showing the same 1-month-old price.So had to remove the app and install again and now I can see the latest ones.Will this kind of issue be fixed or every time we have to remove the app and install again?
HPG
Coinsecure down again
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
IMO they should upgrade their website and mobile application. Both are comparably slow. Yesterday when the price was at peak I tried to login and the token email came after 15 minutes all 3 times. It is sad to see that they can't handle traffic in a country like India websites and apps should think about traffic at first.
HPG
Yes,
but on one side they are out raising on BnkToTheFuture and on the other end knowing that a train is going hit them, didn't expect them to under prepared.

Their site haas been slow since a few days now.

People having coins in them are losing out on trading / investing opportunities.

I posted my mail to support on weekend and got auto reply this evening.

Considering the amount of money coin secure must be earning through the trade turnover on their site and the amount on coins held at any point of time on their exchange, such a long delay in support shouldn't be taken lightly.

How long should one wait before panic sets in.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Hello fellow citizens,

I want to know if others are facing withdrawal issues with coinsecure. Their website, mobile app doesnt work. The email verification to withdraw funds is not being received. Forget abt buying and selling of bitcoins. Their basic functionality is down since yesterday and its raising a lot of doubts. Is anyone going through the same ordeal as me. Pls respond immediately if u can.

Thanks..

Hello have some patience , i got some missing funds too which i had on 3rd Aug and as far i talked with Benson they upgrading something so we have to wait for his response in this matter . Yesterday it was official holiday which CS already mentioned via their email updates , but this downtime unexpected as there is no email update about this before . But i think we should wait for Benson's response before we jump into any conclusions , as far i talked with him last day he mentioned me that CS gonna get some kind of upgrade to handle the current Hoard of customers .
Activity: 5
Hello fellow citizens,

I want to know if others are facing withdrawal issues with coinsecure. Their website, mobile app doesnt work. The email verification to withdraw funds is not being received. Forget abt buying and selling of bitcoins. Their basic functionality is down since yesterday and its raising a lot of doubts. Is anyone going through the same ordeal as me. Pls respond immediately if u can.

Thanks..
Pages:
Jump to: