Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on - page 11. (Read 3983 times)

copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

I think that this is also the problem of multicurrency wallets. Indeed, if the coin project, which is supported by the CoinsPaid will be to experience problems with the transaction, whether this be solved somehow for users CoinsPaid?
Technical support, will always help to solve any problem.

Thanks for answering. It is important for users that technical support responds to their requests as quickly as possible. But the best thing would be for users not to have to ask for help. to make your service always work as well as possible.

Thank you for kind words, If you have urgent questions feel free to use our telegram chat for faster reply https://t.me/CoinsPaid_Chat
Activity: 36
While launching the beta version of the wallet, technical support will have a lot of work
Activity: 153
Merit: 1

I think that this is also the problem of multicurrency wallets. Indeed, if the coin project, which is supported by the CoinsPaid will be to experience problems with the transaction, whether this be solved somehow for users CoinsPaid?

Thanks for answering. It is important for users that technical support responds to their requests as quickly as possible. But the best thing would be for users not to have to ask for help. to make your service always work as well as possible.

Sometimes users turn to support for help due to their lack of knowledge of how to use one or another service. Indeed, let the service work without any difficulties
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

copper member
Each project has its own strategic plan, and if the project is prematurely scaled and the workload associated with it, can the team overcome it?
Of course, the team without any problems will be able to overcome this complexity.

And so, transactions between users of the CoinsPaid service are carried out without commission. Where is even lower?!
On the one hand it’s unbelievable, but on the other hand it’s really true!
We'll see, but I think that altcoins will always be interesting to users although not all of course. But the demand for multicurrency wallets will always be relevant.

Altcoins maintain a balance in the cryptocurrency market, their existence is also very significant. While they are functioning and in truth the need for multi-wallets will grow
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
We'll see, but I think that altcoins will always be interesting to users although not all of course. But the demand for multicurrency wallets will always be relevant.
Now the dominance of bitcoin has weakened a bit and people began to show interest in some altcoins. Therefore, a multi-currency wallet will be more convenient because the market situation can change and users can switch to other coins depending on the flowing prices.

let's hope that altcoins come to life ...
I did not dare to buy yet, since there are many stocks left from the bounty of the campaigns
such products are useful, and I think they will find their place in the crypt
Altcoins go up, the market comes to life. I see the prospect of investing in developing projects that have an adequate idea
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Now the dominance of bitcoin has weakened a bit and people began to show interest in some altcoins. Therefore, a multi-currency wallet will be more convenient because the market situation can change and users can switch to other coins depending on the flowing prices.

let's hope that altcoins come to life ...
I did not dare to buy yet, since there are many stocks left from the bounty of the campaigns
such products are useful, and I think they will find their place in the crypt

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.

I agree. Now the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market is more than 70%. But wallet support for other coins should also be there. This gives more convenience to users.

Also, in order to capture a larger market share, and thus attract more users, CoinsPaid is “obligated” to support other cryptocurrencies
In this matter, the team should focus on user requests. It is possible that too many coins in the wallet will lead to a deterioration in ease of use.

A personal wallet is designed to support 50 types of coins. I think the developers took into account all the nuances
I think that 50 coins is enough to meet the needs of most users. After all, this isn't a exchange. and most hold cryptocurrency in the top 5-10 coins.

And such a small number of coins is enough to pay for services. CoinsPaid, I think, strive to satisfy the requests of the maximum number of users
My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
And so, transactions between users of the CoinsPaid service are carried out without commission. Where is even lower?!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
copper member

Roadtrip

CoinsPaid is very enthusiastic about our upcoming trip to CEEGC 2019 in Budapest! Max Krupyshev, our CEO, will join the event on the 24th of September at Ritz Carlton hotel.

On September 24-25, CEEGC 2019 will gather like-minded delegates to discuss collaboration opportunities and get the tech & marketing-related information from the ever-evolving international gambling industry community.

The conference will also pay attention to blockchain, cryptocurrency, and Fintech with an emphasis on the changes that have occurred in the past 2 years.

Don’t miss out the chance to take part in a panel discussion with our CEO on CEEGC 2019!

https://ceegc.eu

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Activity: 364
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Each project has its own strategic plan, and if the project is prematurely scaled and the workload associated with it, can the team overcome it?

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.

I agree. Now the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market is more than 70%. But wallet support for other coins should also be there. This gives more convenience to users.

Also, in order to capture a larger market share, and thus attract more users, CoinsPaid is “obligated” to support other cryptocurrencies
In this matter, the team should focus on user requests. It is possible that too many coins in the wallet will lead to a deterioration in ease of use.

A personal wallet is designed to support 50 types of coins. I think the developers took into account all the nuances
I think that 50 coins is enough to meet the needs of most users. After all, this isn't a exchange. and most hold cryptocurrency in the top 5-10 coins.
copper member

The ability to accept payments in cryptocurrency becomes a significant competitive advantage for businesses.

Cryptocurrencies are becoming an inextricable part of our society and actively permeate all the spheres of our lives. Last year, Thomas Frey predicted that by 2030, cryptocurrencies would replace 25% of fiat assets. And because of such a rather favorable trend in the market, its players are creating new multifunctional solutions for using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

CoinsPaid is also designed to simplify your business processes. We provide business with access to all the best features blockchain can give:

🔹Safe operations (continuous monitoring, KYC and KYB, 100% of funds stored in cold storage)

🔹Instant transactions

🔹Seamless crypto-fiat exchange

🔹Multicurrency deposits in a wide array of cryptocurrencies

🔹A reliable service with years in the business and leading security.

Become a part of the new digital world!

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Activity: 92
It is good that the service provides various loyalty programs for users. So you can attract more customers. But most users will primarily pay to the usability.
The simplicity and convenience of the interface for some users plays an important role. During transactions, it is not possible to search for necessary functionals for a long time
For me it is also important, perhaps even more important than participation in referal programs. first of all if I'm going to use the wallet myself. and referals are secondary

I agree with you. In situations where you need to quickly transfer funds there is no time to deal with interface difficulties

Right, if easy interface, easy get new players and users!
Pages:
Jump to: