Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on - page 12. (Read 3983 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
It is good that the service provides various loyalty programs for users. So you can attract more customers. But most users will primarily pay to the usability.
The simplicity and convenience of the interface for some users plays an important role. During transactions, it is not possible to search for necessary functionals for a long time
For me it is also important, perhaps even more important than participation in referal programs. first of all if I'm going to use the wallet myself. and referals are secondary

I agree with you. In situations where you need to quickly transfer funds there is no time to deal with interface difficulties

Right, if easy interface, easy get new players and users!
copper member
Activity: 91
Who is eligible to participate in the referral program?
Anyone who wants to earn money can take part.

Are there any additional requirements for these users?  let's say a certain amount in the account or use of the wallet for a certain time, etc.
For now there is no any additional requirements.

Is it possible to combine cooperation at the same time, that is, to be a customer of a service (seller) and register in a referral program?
Yes, you can get rewards from both programs.

I know softswiss company as a very reliable one. That's why I sure that coinspaid is worth of attention. Good luck, guys
softswiss is reliable? is it joke mate? Grin
I don’t quite understand you. Can you rephrase your question?

In what format will the user be notified that his hot wallet has reached the maximum limit?
There is no such function. But if this is important for you - contact the support team, we will come up with something!

Are you planning to implement the conversion of coins into dollars? Since the dollar plays a dominant role as a means of international settlement.
Perhaps in the future such a function will be available.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It is good that the service provides various loyalty programs for users. So you can attract more customers. But most users will primarily pay to the usability.
The simplicity and convenience of the interface for some users plays an important role. During transactions, it is not possible to search for necessary functionals for a long time
For me it is also important, perhaps even more important than participation in referal programs. first of all if I'm going to use the wallet myself. and referals are secondary
I know softswiss company as a very reliable one. That's why I sure that coinspaid is worth of attention. Good luck, guys

softswiss is reliable? is it joke mate? Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Similar wallets already exist at least in terms of multicurrency. Here the main advantage should be safety and ease of use
Activity: 364
Who is eligible to participate in the referral program?

Those users who have made a firm decision to cooperate with the CoinsPaid service can register their account in the system and apply for participation in the long-term partner program of Crypto.
Are there any additional requirements for these users?  let's say a certain amount in the account or use of the wallet for a certain time, etc.
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

CoinsPaid affiliate program

Becoming our partner is the simplest way to start earning together. You can help your friends or business partners to extend their business by getting a lot of CoinsPaid advantages:

🔹Instant deposits for blockchain payments

🔹Comprehensive financial reporting

🔹Streamlined and intuitive API and low prices

🔹Tech support 24/7

🔹More than 50 crypto-currencies and many other features.

Coinspaid is glad to present a special affiliate system, which is named as CryptoRocket. It is an option when your friends sign up using your referral link and you can get up to 15% of their transaction fees.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Affiliate program is good! Smiley 15% is very high! cool dude!
copper member

CoinsPaid affiliate program

Becoming our partner is the simplest way to start earning together. You can help your friends or business partners to extend their business by getting a lot of CoinsPaid advantages:

🔹Instant deposits for blockchain payments

🔹Comprehensive financial reporting

🔹Streamlined and intuitive API and low prices

🔹Tech support 24/7

🔹More than 50 crypto-currencies and many other features.

Coinspaid is glad to present a special affiliate system, which is named as CryptoRocket. It is an option when your friends sign up using your referral link and you can get up to 15% of their transaction fees.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
*Minimal amount for a deposit with exchange  is 0.003 BTC. Deposits below minimum will not be credited.
Right?

Right, you can find this information here: https://docs.coinspaid.com/docs/confirmations-and-limits

Thank you for details!
https://docs.coinspaid.com/docs/ all useful information here
Of course " clutter " wallet little-known and unpopular coins are not worth it. I think the team will eventually decide what coins are in demand by users and need to be added to the wallet.

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.
I think that regardless of the market movements crypto wallets will be in demand by users. where there is support for other coins besides the basic TOP.
copper member
How long does a typical CoinsPaid API integration take?

Hello, flarenial.

It depends on readiness of project for integration.

Ideal timeline:
- KYC. If everything is ok with documents verification takes up to 1 day.
- Contract signing. If client agreed with all paragraphs, it takes up to 1 day.
- Technical integration. If developer of project fully available and competent it takes up to 1 day.

minimum integration timeline - 3 days  Cool

*Minimal amount for a deposit with exchange  is 0.003 BTC. Deposits below minimum will not be credited.
Right?

Right, you can find this information here: https://docs.coinspaid.com/docs/confirmations-and-limits

Does the service reserve the right to terminate cooperation with users? If so, on what grounds?

Please see    https://coinspaid.com/general-terms-conditions/    for a lot of useful information on your question

Thank you for your help, WDCbaas.

How long does a typical CoinsPaid API integration take?

Hello, flarenial.

It depends on readiness of project for integration.

Ideal timeline:
- KYC. If everything is ok with documents verification takes up to 1 day.
- Contract signing. If client agreed with all paragraphs, it takes up to 1 day.
- Technical integration. If developer of project fully available and competent it takes up to 1 day.

minimum integration timeline - 3 days  Cool

Everyone appreciates his time. Service really strive to organize the solution of tasks as quickly as possible

Sure, time saving is very important for being effective  Wink
Some gambling operators support their players' desire to remain anonymous. CoinsPaid will provide an opportunity to make anonymous deposits in cryptographic currency for such users?

Hello, WDCbaas.

Sure, you can stay anonymous paying in cryptocurrencies through our service. Confidence of our users is very important for us!

Yes. Gambling is one of the areas where cryptocurrency allows players to remain anonymous. Let the moral and legal aspects of gambling remain on the conscience of the players. But the fact that CoinsPaid supports the anonymity of users is good.
copper member
Some gambling operators support their players' desire to remain anonymous. CoinsPaid will provide an opportunity to make anonymous deposits in cryptographic currency for such users?

Hello, WDCbaas.

Sure, you can stay anonymous paying in cryptocurrencies through our service. Confidence of our users is very important for us!

I'm sure that true. what actual API V1 or V2? I read that
Right?

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.

I agree. Now the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market is more than 70%. But wallet support for other coins should also be there. This gives more convenience to users.

Perhaps this meeting will help the team attract the maximum number of investors in order to realize the strategic goals of the project together.In any case, the presence at such an event will not be superfluous
Of course investors need to know how the conference will be held. someone will make for themselves certain conclusions. And Yes, the report does not hurt and will be useful to many as mentioned above.
Pages:
Jump to: