Pages:
Author

Topic: COINSRISE 1%-0.1% hourly! with compounding! 9 BTC paid! - page 2. (Read 7820 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
how that maturity period is calculated? It seems quite confusing for me but reading the site faq for now. Will decide to invest in next cycle. Hope to get some extra btc.

"maturity" is the number of hours that one investments has been earning until now. Your investment is earning unilt you withdraw it or until the CYCLE collapses
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT
how that maturity period is calculated? It seems quite confusing for me but reading the site faq for now. Will decide to invest in next cycle. Hope to get some extra btc.
i alwasy get these error when i try to register on your site

Code:
Error creating user! Please check below!

kind regards
mari88

Mmm, which browser are you using?
Activity: 308
i alwasy get these error when i try to register on your site

Code:
Error creating user! Please check below!

kind regards
mari88
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is a very LONG cycle!!

Some players are winning x1.6 (+60%), but people should choose best moment to withdraw or they are going to lose all!

Hi MultiCryptos,

I hereby would like to make a public apology to you. I thought you scammed when the cryptosx2 disappeared. But it turned out you just had some attack on your servers. Things seem to be running fine now.

Also, I didn't like the fact that every investor at the CryptosVolume game lost, but I realize that the rules were clear and you went by them and had every right to keep the coins.

So, for what it's worth, I'm sorry for my negative comments in the recent past. I will go ahead and delete those and I will consider playing new games you may release in the future.

Coinhugger

This is a very LONG cycle!!

Some players are winning x1.6 (+60%), but people should choose best moment to withdraw or they are going to lose all!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WARNING: Multicryptos is in full SCAM mode, guys!!

He just took his new game Cryptosx2.com offline, only hours after the game. Many investors lost their money.

You better withdraw from Coinsrise quickly before he closes that site too.

Earlier this week he took all the investments of CryptosVolume. MC is cashing in and leaving town.

Ste might of gone offline and that was due to server migrations so is clamming on other posts and even I cant access the site. Never really had any problems with past games or sites ran lost on a few but gained a fair good amount on others from being in right at the beginning on rounds. Going to see how things turn out before putting any more coins into sites as with problems like these are not good at all.
NEW CYCLE starts in few minutes!
Activity: 358
only 1 investment is done yet, im afraid to try it to be honest i will wait a bit

I see plenty of investments mate.  Looks like this is going to be one of those epic long cycles.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
only 1 investment is done yet, im afraid to try it to be honest i will wait a bit
Next cycle starts in 1 hour! earning rate is 0.2% hourly, this can be a long one!
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
NEW CYCLE WITH 1% HOURLY EARNING RATE!
now 1% hourly earn! it is looks good for me and just invested some btc there Smiley
I hope i will earn some profit from this website again
NEW CYCLE WITH 1% HOURLY EARNING RATE!
Where is my FTC?  Angry
MY İD : #960

Your payment is pending of a buying opeartion for the remaining FTC. Expect it in next hours
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Where is my FTC?  Angry
MY İD : #960
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
multicryptos

Tell us, you will get all deposits with the game itself - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptosvolume-new-game-starts-31-august-1164391 , or return them back to the user, as the game did not take place.

I'd like to know the same. Give the investors an update please, MC.

Game had a rules, if the exit point is not reached then there is no payment

It turns out that you stole all our coins ?
New cycle starts in few hours! earning rate of 0.5% hourly!
multicryptos

Tell us, you will get all deposits with the game itself - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptosvolume-new-game-starts-31-august-1164391 , or return them back to the user, as the game did not take place.

Game had a rules, if the exit point is not reached then there is no payment
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
multicryptos

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
multicryptos

Pages:
Jump to: