Pages:
Author

Topic: COINSRISE 1%-0.1% hourly! with compounding! 9 BTC paid! - page 6. (Read 7793 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
New CYCLE number 7 started few hours ago! This have a low earning rate of 0.1% hour and there is a surplus of 0.05 BTC on POT. This can be a long-therm CYCLE!
hi, how it can be lose? when i see some has losing it.
anyhow im invested again some amount in there.
he lose because not withdraw amount he invested
must know when to stop your invest and then you withdraw Smiley
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
New CYCLE number 7 started few hours ago! This have a low earning rate of 0.1% hour and there is a surplus of 0.05 BTC on POT. This can be a long-therm CYCLE!
hi, how it can be lose? when i see some has losing it.
anyhow im invested again some amount in there.
Activity: 294
Activity: 381
- snip -
When you pay my 2231.336693 QRK Huh
Have you tried to create a ticket?
If not, please do it here.

yes, sorry. Coinpayments have some problems with QUARKCOIN, I already asked them many times. But I cannot do anything, because coins are stucked there.

If today they don't solve the problem, I am going to buy the necessary coins to make your payment by tomorrow!
Sounds like you have too much money, eh? Tongue

Yes, of course I created a ticket once as a problem

Payment made, expect it in next minutes.

I made it manually, so data about payment is not goint to appear in "details" button

I received
- snip -

yes, sorry. Coinpayments have some problems with QUARKCOIN, I already asked them many times. But I cannot do anything, because coins are stucked there.

If today they don't solve the problem, I am going to buy the necessary coins to make your payment by tomorrow!

Payment made, expect it in next minutes.

I made it manually, so data about payment is not goint to appear in "details" button
- snip -

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
- snip -

CYCLE number 5 just ended! everybody was able to win!

new cycle starts in 1 hour!

Activity: 358
There was some problem when requesting new deposits.

Now should work fine again. Sorry

Ok, good, it's working now. Going in with more coins again.  Grin
Merit: 500
I don't bite.

I hope this time the cycle will end ASAP. Tongue
Seriously, good luck to the investors.

There was some problem when requesting new deposits.

Now should work fine again. Sorry
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I wonder how many days, is this going to last..
AFK
Merit: 513
Seems that this time everybody withdrawn very fast! There is still enough POT for the two XPY investments to be doubled!

You people are very conservative!  Smiley

When you pay my 2231.336693 QRK HuhHuh?
post your address xpy if you sure you not lose them Tongue
then you must wait multicryptos back online.
Seems that this time everybody withdrawn very fast! There is still enough POT for the two XPY investments to be doubled!

You people are very conservative!  Smiley

When you pay my 2231.336693 QRK HuhHuh?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Well, I've been trying to deposit for the last 4 hours now but it is just not working, it's not producing a deposit address but just keeps being stuck in that 'loading' image circle.

is this site still paying?

Well, I've been trying to deposit for the last 4 hours now but it is just not working, it's not producing a deposit address but just keeps being stuck in that 'loading' image circle.

If game success for many days, I am going to improve it,

Maybe creating a 2% or 5% earning rate bonus CYCLE once a week.

how about a ultra-fast different game, with earning each minute instead of each hour?

How about a game where investors don't know WHEN the site enables the withdrawals exactly, instead of the current situation of knowing you can withdraw after 10 hours? For instance the time of withdrawal enablement will be randomly chosen anywhere between 5 to 15 hours but not made visible to us. This will add even more dynamics to the game and its strategies.

Pages:
Jump to: