Pages:
Author

Topic: Cointelegraph`s referral program - page 3. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 03, 2016, 11:59:07 AM
duno.. seems like you are not have 1 dollar (92 entries i see that some entries has more than one rewards, for example people clicked 120 times on your referral link, for example average reward for one click is 1500 satoshi so you have 1500x120=180000 satoshi. It`s 0.8USD - https://gyazo.com/8f6b35a3f38d7d9e30e1a5a89f4eff53) but it is example i duno how many people have clicked on your ref.links exactly. But seems you have satoshi tooo close to 1 dollar but lil bit less.. i think that if you will wait and share more ref.links you will able to withdrawal it very VERY soon. Am i right?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
May 03, 2016, 11:40:30 AM
wana screenshots?

here's the 1 first pages on 10 i have:

etc etc etc....

May 03, 2016, 11:35:47 AM
and could you please make a screenshot of whole table in you account?
for example - https://gyazo.com/35b89fb62ee98facad462c1698de9a50
  just go to my account dude, and verify by yourself: account: [email protected]
i can`t watch any accounts only my own.. this is very shitty system that i need to work with T_T
legendary
May 03, 2016, 11:31:38 AM
  just go to my account dude, and verify by yourself: account: [email protected]
May 03, 2016, 11:27:47 AM
legendary
May 03, 2016, 11:24:45 AM
seems like no one clicked on it. As rules tells - You'll get 2000 satoshi for each new reader who opens the article through your referral link in the first 2 hours after the article is published, and 1000 satoshi after this point.
WRONG !
May 03, 2016, 11:23:08 AM
seems like no one clicked on it. As rules tells - You'll get 2000 satoshi for each new reader who opens the article through your referral link in the first 2 hours after the article is published, and 1000 satoshi after this point.
legendary
May 03, 2016, 11:21:09 AM
i start to doubt... i'm supposed to be paid now for sharing & sharing again..., as i have passed the threshold of 1$ for a long time now .... and i dont see any incoming payment ... explainations please ??

all what i gohttps://twitter.com/defcon_23t is this stupid message : "You do not have funds for payout (min amount is $1)"

that's start to smell a bit scamy..  Undecided  
anyway, i keep all the records of each supposed micro payments that i had should received..
once  again : clarifications &  payment please..
everything is ok with other users, mb you are using not referral links but simple?? lol.. show me where and how you`ve shared it.

https://twitter.com/defcon_23

the real "LOL" part is this one ( as you have recognized the problem less than one hour ago , in this mail... )  and now this reaction on bitcointalk ?? funny..

just opened bitcointalk and my mailbox in the same time
yeah ... sure.. but still not explain me why should i still wait for a "little" payment i 'm supposed to get in my pocket now...  and why you have this kind of reaction here, when i explain you again, the same problem i had stated you few days ago..
May 03, 2016, 11:19:24 AM
i start to doubt... i'm supposed to be paid now for sharing & sharing again..., as i have passed the threshold of 1$ for a long time now .... and i dont see any incoming payment ... explainations please ??

all what i gohttps://twitter.com/defcon_23t is this stupid message : "You do not have funds for payout (min amount is $1)"

anyway, i keep all the records of each supposed micro payments that i had should received..
everything is ok with other users, mb you are using not referral links but simple?? lol.. show me where and how you`ve shared it.

the real "LOL" part is this one ( as you have recognized the problem less than one hour ago , in this mail... )  and now this reaction on bitcointalk ?? funny..

just opened bitcointalk and my mailbox in the same time.. and if you have send it hour ago it doesn mean that someone opened your mail and read it Wink
legendary
May 03, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

the real "LOL" part is this one ( as you have recognized the problem less than one hour ago , in this mail... )  and now this reaction on bitcointalk ?? funny..

May 03, 2016, 11:06:49 AM

all what i got is this stupid message : "You do not have funds for payout (min amount is $1)"

and can you send to me a screenshot of your table in this page - http://cointelegraph.com/account i`ll check what is wrong
legendary
May 03, 2016, 10:56:44 AM

all what i got is this stupid message : "You do not have funds for payout (min amount is $1)"

April 26, 2016, 10:52:36 AM
WoW. 12 Payouts were created last week
https://gyazo.com/0b41ad0942893fe557533d4696362618
And all are paid yesterday =) Cool (one more will be paid today, sorry sometimes i just haven`t money lol)

But i have a news:
First of all i found a lot of fraud traffic so i will not ban anyone (users) i will ban traffic sources (sites), i will write here what sites i will ban
Then i need to reduce rewards (to 2000 satoshi in first 2 hours after article was published, and 1000 later) today evening. When i will protect the programm from fraud traffic i`ll increase it again.
About fraud traffic - guys, my mission is attract more readers to the site and i want to pay for it, idon`t interested in bots in our site or people who just clicked your link and then leaved the site immidietly. So better to DON`T USE traffic exchanges.
legendary
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2016, 03:08:34 AM
how do you add these articles to your website?

I have the referral links but cant seem to figure out how to insert the article and image of the article

Use PHP and the RSS feed. Smiley

will that still work for referral income I make from users clicking on the articles?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 26, 2016, 12:50:54 AM

I have the referral links but cant seem to figure out how to insert the article and image of the article

Use PHP and the RSS feed. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
April 25, 2016, 11:05:37 AM
guys, something wrong with blockchain.info API that we use for referral program`s payments so some transactions were not processed yesterday. Will be fixed very soon and be sure everyone will get their payment
fixed.. and paid =) waiting for next monday Wink

Good to see payment will give this a try. And i think they are the first news site which actually pays for their writer to refer visitors to their articles. Will share my story later.
legendary
April 25, 2016, 07:41:45 AM

April 20, 2016, 06:06:31 PM
guys, something wrong with blockchain.info API that we use for referral program`s payments so some transactions were not processed yesterday. Will be fixed very soon and be sure everyone will get their payment
fixed.. and paid =) waiting for next monday Wink
April 19, 2016, 06:57:47 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
April 13, 2016, 01:40:07 AM
I would like to ask how soon can you send my referral's earnings? thanks

Are you still awaiting referral earnings from your previous run from April 4? Or did you already get paid out from that?

I've contacted them and I was just paid. Smiley

That wasn't my question. My question was whether this payment run was for this past week, or was it from the week before?

I'm sorry if I didn't answer your question accordingly. To answer your question, as long as you have accumulated $1 worth of bitcoin, you can request for payment. As per their tos, payments will be made every monday. Earnings from previous week will be paid next week(every monday).

I'm aware of how to get paid, but that still didn't answer my question. On April 4 and 5 (last week), you were having trouble with getting paid from Coin Telegraph. I'm wondering if the recent news of you getting paid was for that time period, or if you had gotten paid already last week, and this announcement is for another payment. So is this the first time you got paid, or the second?

I'm not asking about payments in general, I'm asking about yours specifically.

I only ask because if it's the same payment that took over a week to receive, then I think it's fair for people to know that the site doesn't pay immediately. Or on the contrary, if this is your second payment, then it's good to know that the site pays every Monday as long as you meet the balance.

Or do we have to do what you did and contact them directly in order to get paid? If it's that much of a hassle, then I'm not sure I want to continue sharing their links.

Geez, did I really have to explain it in this much detail? Huh

Actually I should receive payments for my earnings last week. However, they have mentioned that even though I have reached the minimum withdrawal before monday, I was not able to request it on time. That's why my earnings from last week was carried over to the next payment schedule. So, I therefore conclude that earnings should be requested on Sunday or before Monday and not the same day as Monday.

Perfect! This is the answer I was looking for! So to recap, as long as we request a payment by Sunday, it should be processed for the following Monday. Great! Thanks, smashbtc, for clarifying.
Pages:
Jump to: