Pages:
Author

Topic: cointellect - page 11. (Read 53136 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 09:58:49 AM
As it was already mentioned here.... It doesn't mean anything that the blocked amount is returned back to the live balance if you can't withdraw it.
Live balance is only the number shown on webpage.
Only successfuly withdrawn doge, btc or EUR have value...

I thing we have to be patient and not trying putting load to the dogecoin queue - this can make thing only worse if it is really "overloaded"...

I can understand it is like that because of the following:

1) Many users have not other choice than withdraw dogecoins as the PayPal payout is temporary stopped and they have not the minimum Basic contract to withdraw BTC. So it means that the dogecoin queue is really stucked by requests that usualy take place by PayPal or CryptoPay.

2) This also means that Cointellect must process more payouts by Dogecoins and their Dogecoins payout limit is reached very soon... Imagine - you are the company manufacturing any products with the aim to grow...you have also some limits for paying invoices, for products on stock, for number of employees, for cash payments, for energy costs, etc. Cointellect is not the exception (providing they are not scammers)

3) So, if you thing of thousands or hundred thousands of people that keep to withdraw small amounts every day - it can be really problem.
    If you can, don't withdraw small amounts now. It is exactly what Cointellect advices in their last news... You have nothing to loose - if withdrawal does not work because the queue is    full or because Cointellect doesn't own so many doges to satisfy everyone (if it is Ponzi or not), you will get nothing anyway. The only result will be the queue still more full... Try to wait and withdraw only higher amounts, e.g. once a week or still less frequently. All of us can only profit from this. If the balance is only numbers, anyway our withdrawal requests change nothing. If there are really technical issues, we have to help to unblock the queue and the way is to limit our small amounts requests...

4) If the queue is full and users requests are not satisfied so smoothly as before - panic begins to spread out over the users, forums...and everyone with any balance tries to get payout   as soon as possible - and it again leads to the full payout queue or to Cointellect's dogecoin limits ran out...

By my opinion, we have to keep calm, don't withdraw the small amounts (or don't withdraw too often)...
If the are scammers, we are already loosers and it will not save our investments anyway if they will occassionaly pay the EUR 10 to some of us .
If they are not scammers we can only profit by our patience and helping to make things going smoothly again...
Activity: 10
February 09, 2015, 09:57:59 AM
 Grin         

Error

Solo earnings may be used only for contract purchases

Grin

This is today morning news =)  Hoy miners !  So Yr may mine with aim to make a gift or donate (what eve is sound better for YR )

as even some day yr will buy the contract..... Ho said to YOUR that those money will be returned .... ?

The ponzi collapsing quait fast. Sad to admit but  looks like game is over.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 09, 2015, 09:12:49 AM
i heard a lot of pending withdraws news with cointellect
they mean red flag for this system
must be carefully...
Activity: 2
February 09, 2015, 08:56:08 AM
i have being paid every day till now

now its pending from this morning
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 09, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
Hi all...

My last successful withdrawal was on December, 26th, 2014.
Since then I've tried to withdraw on the January:
      13th - payment was canceled and amount returned to my balance within 4 days.
      30th - payment was canceled and amount returned to my balance within 5 hours.
      30th (second try) - payment is pending since this date so it is already 10 days - no return to balance, no message, only "Wait for executed".  

On one hand, I'd like to understand they are arranging many of new features and contracts with PayPal and CryptoPay as they state in their last news...but I'm little bit nervous from this situation on the other hand...

I don't want to classify them for the scamers for the moment but all those problems really sucks.
If they keep us at least informed what is going on as they surely know that their users stress is increased by each minute.

Providing (and hoping) they are not scammers and that it is real fact that their dogecoin queue is clogged - making any trial withdrawal by thousand of users in order only to try out if it is working can make the situation only worse...

So, I'll try to be still patient for the moment even if I don't like the situation at all...and even if I'm on the hook to withdraw some small amount to see if the situation has changed...

I have 3 Starter and 1 Pilot contracts....

Wishing luck to all of us entangled with the Cointellect....

no pay?

cointellect scam?

few of my friends got the current issue as when they request withdrawal , the amount is gone and few days later the amount is back onto live balance, does anyone lucky enough to get paid beside jdebunt?
Activity: 36
February 09, 2015, 08:43:23 AM
Hi all...

30th (second try) - payment is pending since this date so it is already 10 days - no return to balance, no message, only "Wait for executed".  

On one hand, I'd like to understand they are arranging many of new features and contracts with PayPal and CryptoPay as they state in their last news...but I'm little bit nervous from this situation on the other hand...

I don't want to classify them for the scamers for the moment but all those problems really sucks.
If they keep us at least informed what is going on as they surely know that their users stress is increased by each minute.

Providing (and hoping) they are not scammers and that it is real fact that their dogecoin queue is clogged - making any trial withdrawal by thousand of users in order only to try out if it is working can make the situation only worse...

So, I'll try to be still patient for the moment even if I don't like the situation at all...and even if I'm on the hook to withdraw some small amount to see if the situation has changed...

no pay?

cointellect scam?
Activity: 31
February 09, 2015, 07:28:25 AM
Hi all...

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
February 08, 2015, 02:40:32 PM
I tried withdraw € 11.74 got this message more than a day

Please hang in there a second...
Please hang out a moment while we process your payment... Huh
https://cointellect.com/payment/wait/?id=10225***
Activity: 9
February 08, 2015, 11:10:31 AM
I'm not receiving any problems with withdrawals. (I usually withdraw a small amount whenever someone claims a payment has been delayed by x number of weeks.) Hopefully I can get my gridseed command line corrected soon to see what happens after the €10 threshold is passed. (I think cpuminer is using my cpu rather than my 330kh/s gridseed, so I can only withdraw small amounts at the moment). Should I see an increase in coinminer with gridseed or will coinminer still be inspecting my cpu/gpu and I should look at my dashboard?
Activity: 36
February 08, 2015, 10:48:59 AM
not pay?  Cry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 08, 2015, 10:43:47 AM
from my test PC
I'm withdrawing every 2-3 days, 6th payment still come 2 days ago..going to withdraw the 7th tomorrow.

939f1316c48674a0a6f9e9f5a20cfc7954edf023dc92a5a3046dbd63a10d8197

my other withdraw since 26 Jan
Date                         Transaction ID
Feb 02, 2015 2:19:37   9bf680e6dd34ed368e6a4eb44bb2dd70ee7be3459998a0d72ab2210da3f5b4bc   
Jan 31, 2015 1:42:39    52745989e8924a108635686ab81f20d4a5da40409b96a8779f4eaa75028f8d2c   
Jan 29, 2015 2:37:30   250782724459987858379484b184e8757b62c2df7f5af1260c8d9cfe3c593ef9   
Jan 28, 2015 2:09:36   d6526b08be2b715986e4ed93a97af9414841378de6d7aa057e2e28f0a90ef10b   
Jan 26, 2015 3:45:14   74c9757736ec92d13d14fed4de2568b026ac458f5938b4bcac96700ac41efd33

http://
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
February 07, 2015, 06:09:05 AM
I could see that. I have yet to see any progress with either of my two requests so far. I doubled checked the image above on the DogeChain and it matches up as a real transaction. So I feel like this is either:

1) Real
2) Photoshop'd to look real
3) Cointellect is only paying out people who have never withdrawn before in order to potentially suck them in farther (Buy Additional Contracts) before cutting them off

trust me, it's not photoshopped, and to be honest, I was as surprised as any of you Smiley

it's definitely real, but option 3 might be a factor Smiley
Activity: 16
February 06, 2015, 07:30:43 PM
That's interesting. I have a Pilot and a Basic contract. I attempted a withdrawal yesterday after reading up on this fourm over the last few days and it's still pending today. After seeing your successful withdrawal image posted today I again attempted to put another withdrawal request through the system in case anything changed since yesterday. Hopefully I'll have the same luck. I'll report back here later tonight.

Don't get your hopes up, i've been waiting for over 2 weeks now without a response at all from support.

You figure that if there pool was really bringing in all this extra then they should have the doge to pay out but obviously not. Seems to me like they only pay out when they have enough to pay similar to a ponzi. In a normal mining world 300khs will not result you to $1.5 euros.

They give all our real money to the low level gridseed miners!

I could see that. I have yet to see any progress with either of my two requests so far. I doubled checked the image above on the DogeChain and it matches up as a real transaction. So I feel like this is either:

1) Real
2) Photoshop'd to look real
3) Cointellect is only paying out people who have never withdrawn before in order to potentially suck them in farther (Buy Additional Contracts) before cutting them off
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
February 06, 2015, 06:37:06 PM
That's interesting. I have a Pilot and a Basic contract. I attempted a withdrawal yesterday after reading up on this fourm over the last few days and it's still pending today. After seeing your successful withdrawal image posted today I again attempted to put another withdrawal request through the system in case anything changed since yesterday. Hopefully I'll have the same luck. I'll report back here later tonight.

Don't get your hopes up, i've been waiting for over 2 weeks now without a response at all from support.

You figure that if there pool was really bringing in all this extra then they should have the doge to pay out but obviously not. Seems to me like they only pay out when they have enough to pay similar to a ponzi. In a normal mining world 300khs will not result you to $1.5 euros.

They give all our real money to the low level gridseed miners!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 06, 2015, 01:29:43 PM
todays Dogecoin withdrawal look like take a long long time to complete
still waiting the payment
Activity: 16
February 06, 2015, 01:27:20 PM

Wow, that's good news. Do you have a Basic contract or higher with them?

Pilot contract (25 MH/s) Smiley

That's why. Pilot contract is now at the value of Basic in the past. They changed the contracts name and prices. Anyway the future is still bright. If their intention was to steal money they could steal from Pilot contract users as well. So they didn't.
I know someone with Pilot who received not a single payout since more than 2 weeks.

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
February 06, 2015, 01:23:35 PM

That's why. Pilot contract is now at the value of Basic in the past. They changed the contracts name and prices. Anyway the future is still bright. If their intention was to steal money they could steal from Pilot contract users as well. So they didn't.
I know someone with Pilot who received not a single payout since more than 2 weeks.
legendary
February 06, 2015, 12:05:57 PM

Well As I said , it might be pure luck, I have no idea Smiley
Activity: 10
February 06, 2015, 11:56:07 AM

legendary
February 06, 2015, 11:50:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: