Pages:
Author

Topic: cointellect - page 8. (Read 53136 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
February 15, 2015, 02:25:42 PM
whats this bullshit on my account about a swiss card?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 15, 2015, 02:15:06 PM
If CryptoPay still disabled in your account then simply purchase at least starter with your internal balance unless you haven't got any expert contracts.

Hint: Last 6 digit of Deposit ID indicates payment date.

http://i.imgur.com/gHQmag5.png

Has anybody tried this yet?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
February 15, 2015, 12:57:34 PM
Well there not much of a company if you do the math...

First of all there WHOLE website is based of NULLED themes, why I say nulled is because when you use a theme that you purchase you don't normally go through the hole thing changing style names to not match the original theme. If you paid for a theme then you wouldn't care about some style names that are traceable back to the original theme

Evidence - http://themeforest.net/item/bracket-responsive-bootstrap-3-admin-template/full_screen_preview/6894362

Next thing is there hash rate meter is just a javascript ticker that is originally based off nothing. If you purchase a contract the portion that states how much of there hash rate is unused should change to a lesser value in which it does not meaning it is just using a floating number.

Very slow loading interface normally means sloppy programming based on page loading and element changing.

There are a lot of things that should represent a reputable company and a non reputable company and this company screams SCAM!!!

Oh and not to mention, for all of you that think there dc video is real. Its a posted loop that is hosted in china and relayed to a server located in miami. A simple source code evaluation will reveal a Chinese hosted server with the video file located on it!
Activity: 13
February 15, 2015, 10:01:10 AM
If CryptoPay still disabled in your account then simply purchase at least starter with your internal balance unless you haven't got any expert contracts.

Hint: Last 6 digit of Deposit ID indicates payment date.

http://i.imgur.com/gHQmag5.png
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 15, 2015, 09:49:27 AM
In the Russian section, there are reports of the successful withdrawal of funds through Cryptopay with "Demo" contract.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10467028
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
February 15, 2015, 08:54:16 AM
facebook pages have been set now so that nobody can post messages...

Maybe they were afraid of people ranting against them verbal abuse!  Grin
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
February 15, 2015, 07:21:27 AM
cointellect now coin without tellect
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
February 15, 2015, 03:30:10 AM
I'm curious what is the min balance to withdraw by CryptoPay.
The "Temporary unavailable" changed to "Waiting for balance" message.
And WTF balance? My number written under the Live balance or the Cointellect's balance from which they process payments? Wink

I guess they are waiting for their weekly limit (100.000 EUR apparently) to be reset? Definitely has nothing to do with the amount in your live balance, that's for sure Smiley

Activity: 9
February 14, 2015, 09:19:11 PM
Wow, totally sick! I'll let you guys mourn a little more.  Lips sealed
Activity: 267
February 14, 2015, 07:43:41 PM
facebook pages have been set now so that nobody can post messages...
Activity: 651
February 14, 2015, 06:28:24 PM
their f*** scumbags. I'm local and I will not let them go away with this.. Estonia has pretty good customer protection.
Activity: 31
February 14, 2015, 06:04:04 PM
And WTF balance? My number written under the Live balance or the Cointellect's balance from which they process payments? Wink

most probabbly "waiting for balance", means waiting for a balance of 10 euro

Thank you for your answer but my Live balance amounts to 25€ right now and "Waiting for balance" continues to appear so no payout possible...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2015, 07:49:39 AM

most probabbly "waiting for balance", means waiting for a balance of 10 euro
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 13, 2015, 04:49:51 AM
Some people still trust this system
i m sad but they cant return
Activity: 644
February 13, 2015, 04:28:36 AM
At the moment are not paying and the delay of payment will amount to 2 months in my situation. More than 1500€ Angry  Angry

Wow sick dude. You can't trust no one anymore.
Activity: 31
February 13, 2015, 04:13:47 AM
Activity: 49
February 12, 2015, 08:59:13 PM
Due to my hesitance to take up a contact, and Cointellect paying on time, I will continue to tweek my asic with Cointellect's pool.  Undecided
I take it that the owner of the Rise of Cointellect channel has bailed? I can't find any of his cool videos on youtube.

Don't bother - Solo earnings can't be withdrawn either
Activity: 9
February 12, 2015, 01:11:14 PM
Due to my hesitance to take up a contact, and Cointellect paying on time, I will continue to tweek my asic with Cointellect's pool.  Undecided
I take it that the owner of the Rise of Cointellect channel has bailed? I can't find any of his cool videos on youtube.
Activity: 2
February 12, 2015, 01:05:58 PM
At the moment are not paying and the delay of payment will amount to 2 months in my situation. More than 1500€ Angry  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
February 12, 2015, 08:30:24 AM
apparently they are issuing refunds now for contracts which haven't ROI'ed yet. I requested a refund so I'll keep you updated on how this goes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: