Pages:
Author

Topic: cointellect - page 2. (Read 53136 times)

legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
June 26, 2015, 03:30:53 AM
Got my support!
Signed  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 24, 2015, 04:21:06 PM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
June 10, 2015, 07:48:29 PM
yup site is dead siiiiirrrrr!!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
June 10, 2015, 05:43:47 AM
Site off...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
April 28, 2015, 10:08:07 AM
no payout,no refunds but they still open for a new investor

it means member can invest they money but can't withdraw they balance...sound great!!!

That's how they have been making money since day 1 unfortunately...And no one is going to stop them.

Funny how the CEO, COO and Head of Support are all gone. Bought a private island probably....
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2015, 04:10:05 AM
no payout,no refunds but they still open for a new investor

it means member can invest they money but can't withdraw they balance...sound great!!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 28, 2015, 02:01:59 AM
Good day mining enthusiasts,

After a bit of a rough patch CoIntellect CEO has decided to retire from the current project, along with the COO Helder Rodrigues and Customer Support Team Manager Dayang Milic.

CoIntellect will now be fully owned by its Chinese division, the same division in charge of the mining setup and sector of the company.

We thank all our users and ask you all to just hang on a bit longer as we finish developing our new miner in order to resume mining under the x11 algorythm.

Refunds

As of now, users who requested refunds will have their accounts suspended, therefore all balances will be held and not available for payout.

To avoid any suspensions, we advise our users to close any disputes made on credit card payments.

Further updates will follow once we
finalize the process of ownership and equity transfer.

Best Regards,
CoIntellect Staff

Thoughts?

Bolded part is cool! This is the only way your ponzi can stand for awhile. I highly recommend all people not to close your dispute if you want your money back. Don't keep your trust on a ponzi again.

No payouts at all and they state they will close account of those who ask for refunds. Big deal! Hah.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 28, 2015, 01:51:34 AM

After a bit of a rough patch CoIntellect CEO has decided to retire from the current project, along with the COO Helder Rodrigues and Customer Support Team Manager Dayang Milic.

CoIntellect will now be fully owned by its Chinese division, the same division in charge of the mining setup and sector of the company.

We thank all our users and ask you all to just hang on a bit longer as we finish developing our new miner in order to resume mining under the x11 algorythm.

Refunds

As of now, users who requested refunds will have their accounts suspended, therefore all balances will be held and not available for payout.

To avoid any suspensions, we advise our users to close any disputes made on credit card payments.

Best Regards,
CoIntellect Staff

Thoughts?

Bolded part is cool! This is the only way your ponzi can stand for awhile. I highly recommend all people not to close your dispute if you want your money back. Don't keep your trust on a ponzi again.
Activity: 16
April 28, 2015, 01:44:37 AM

Refunds

Best Regards,
CoIntellect Staff

Thoughts?
legendary
April 20, 2015, 01:27:47 PM
cointellect  is gone

yes, finally it is ended.

They got quite a few BTC from a lot of people in here.

Sure; however, if we have to judge by the amount of -ve trust feedback cointellect profile got here, We could hardly say the got enough to cover server running costs!  Wink
What a shame!

===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=380606
last active this person is march 1 i think they will not care even just you give him negatife feedback
because they get what they wants
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
April 20, 2015, 01:08:51 PM
Dear friends, someone is using https://cointellect.com/?

I wonder if is reliable

I heard that at times they take some Bitcoins out of your account, are they a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
April 20, 2015, 03:26:57 AM
cointellect  is gone

Sure; however, if we have to judge by the amount of -ve trust feedback cointellect profile got here, We could hardly say the got enough to cover server running costs!  Wink
What a shame!

Smiley

they have enough...anyway!
legendary
Activity: 994
April 19, 2015, 04:34:06 PM
I cannot believe you people fell for this one. Has anyone asked them how is it possible they provide such high payouts? It was obvious this s a scam.

well the trick was not to buy any contracts, and just take advantage from their high payout with many accounts created for that, in this way you basically were scamming their scam  Grin

Yes, this was the way to go!

Brought new life in my old gridseed ORB´s lol
legendary
Activity: 994
April 19, 2015, 04:28:37 PM
Ugly Bastards, they owe my 76yo father over 1M Dodge Coins from mining.

Lucky he was able to withdraw some.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 19, 2015, 03:16:16 PM
morda i don't understand your signature. you request a tip for investigate of the scam of cointellect ? what's up to investigare? it was a ponzi like more other

What s to understand? He wants to try to do find a legal way to get his money back. It s highly unlikely but why not try if he s got resources to do so. After all, its EU.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
April 19, 2015, 02:29:21 PM
morda i don't understand your signature. you request a tip for investigate of the scam of cointellect ? what's up to investigare? it was a ponzi like more other
legendary
April 19, 2015, 02:17:10 PM
now they gone forever and bring out all member money with millions of euros in they pocket...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
April 19, 2015, 07:52:25 AM
cointellect  is gone

What a shame!

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
April 19, 2015, 07:44:31 AM
cointellect  is gone

Activity: 45
April 15, 2015, 08:44:08 PM
cointellect  is gone
Pages:
Jump to: