Pages:
Author

Topic: Cointerra is dead - page 5. (Read 5673 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
January 06, 2015, 08:23:50 PM
Aerobatic where are you?  I thought you were hired to do PR / CS on the forums for CT and you had LOTS of money involved with them among other ASIC companies.

Where has the best company gone?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
January 06, 2015, 07:46:16 PM
What a surprise...  Roll Eyes
I'm not unhappy they are gone. Any company that treats its customers as badly as they have done deserve to fail !

What I am pissed off about is I wont recover the money I put in there back in March 2014 ($6817)

Don't be shy. Share the story.

I'm not shy about it believe you me ... I have posted the full story on here previously, so it's all past history now.
People that have bumped heads with Cointerra will know exactly what I'm talking about. Other than that, it's all best forgotten and left in the past as another unsavory chapter in the chequered history of Bitcoin mining endeavors.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
January 06, 2015, 07:34:04 PM
I'm not unhappy they are gone. Any company that treats its customers as badly as they have done deserve to fail !

What I am pissed off about is I wont recover the money I put in there back in March 2014 ($6817)

Don't be shy. Share the story.
January 06, 2015, 07:25:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
January 06, 2015, 07:19:39 PM
January 06, 2015, 07:04:50 PM
I converted a June delivery TM iv to a 12 month mining contract ...

The last two weeks payouts failed to arrive.

This email was sent to me today ...
Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting CoinTerra.

Our legal department has provided the following:

“The company has defaulted on its secured notes. The Note Holders have senior, secured and, we believe, perfected liens on all of CoinTerra's assets, including servers. We have proposed a plan to the Note Holders. However, at this point we do not know how they are going to react to our proposal. The Note Holders are evaluating their options. Until this is resolved, CoinTerra will be unable to make further payments.”

What this means is that we cannot issue any payments to customers at this time. Rest assured we will let you know if this situation changes or if there are any relevant new developments but, for now, we have no further information.

Best regards,

Laura
CoinTerra Support Team

The executioners axe is raised and the head is about to come off ... If you were expecting any hardware from them, it's not looking likely you'll get it now.
Pages:
Jump to: