Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinWallet.eu Stress Test Cancelled + Bitcoin Giveaway - page 25. (Read 98876 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
I suspect the reason they are releasing the keys is to give themselves plausible deniability. This way they can still go ahead with the attack and just claim it was greedy bitcoiners scrambling over the coins.

Possibly but I think instead they are just using greedy Bitcoiners to execute the attack for them. These private keys had Bitcoins that when spent cause very spammy transactions that can clog up the network. It's obvious their intention is to attack the network so what they are doing is still probably illegal.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So far the list of private keys and their associated Bitcoin address:

Code:
15RuRxJWbFZSCEMHRQXna3cZW7A8RXUU53 : KxTn6JTCcu7DgbJsoMnoVNc6bAaYWAEggtFjuwy9zQEP576Cr1Ee
19Fua2AHaJ82P3vorNyhHe9aFi3aYAEY8x : KxSzV3yCyaQEufJ8PQkkk8FvF4tKcwh1mpbumTjCJt3UPoc9QjAT
18Ke1cYQKwfx1QS397Ze2Lw6Zhfdj4m335 : KxvN1EWmuAPTPuVft1HBCsVgKzBG2hzn3hPfnpThCoZ8rwrwGyLo
12dGLRtZvvVzATPPkht5R8icr2wiQc8xBS : L5kUSSyU9v4dY82nkDzpJcVesZvJftvsmLMQEYSrL71LPbKKjDLe
1NT5z4ujJVvpAve6vENr8YKjW8ejd1y9vW : L1J7tM78SyDXYchdFmLLZafxz3TW36fHnK9QYKxQjsvC6VmkLTX2
175hfo7BQLmZvBAgLW4Hs2gtVNJj13eXRK : L3Yyqu7PXsn74AYUWp3iom4GHVR3MxeNEigMcYVvf3jPoP8Vf1YY
1LtQMbHKAorqVFGJUfy1S9fmMkfXWQxuHH : Kzv9m5Dvf6MLo3PsjBCwUETG4p667ScEs2t3wfUHx7wpYtLxphYN
1J1npARAR39Bo5xnh6265ZN8aqta36qm6g : KxrZ7GWwMQggTUT1kCKJykwWP4j9w2QJAdq7ZzBHgR2ZxVxnVPGD
18QhEALNPE1hGD7riLy1Add51C36P5yRya : L32dWAJV4TFr1UZucUh4dRP2GaSttgsTPEs5VZSBDWmNzM7X56YZ
1NJ5pJTGhtu8m3QZadAEPsBWS3ucAf8yiH : L2pFTGoiefeApRpoBENebddkdac9ZjVqDZrBmKTUuJPB4Gk2NR7w
1JHN9q3vPe25NPzjXX4u1SiAUem6FShu3z : L1JgvFFgUi1MLCaq5ToXR16es8KrbpakV8mWZRvfebHiaeabNuJB
1JYMqE28v6KUW51f5yAj43nQichntQ1yz2 : L1uxiDhGgDDLqcmof1D3sbGqe9aZTNnkAPtHnPGbFKE5kgSiJi73
15yraqng57fKrHMjuQmxZSKAjvPfrFRVeM : Ky4MMN1D6YsBi9whrMiQCzKFSV5rRajozPDFnAbTjSKzLygYdQcK
1E6v5j2xVfQtNriKFe61ytoYzc75U3wL9t : L3MwcPy9gc6VmfuHyR3EtHjkyn7gq2q5hyG38MAfdwsZmYQriV63
1K5LLbrwYoXRb4cg1eGatG5qtTDGfkSScX : KwMd5sbn2Rg4MrEtVaCMGkCtrZTHPzS7eSut8Q7Y4uCMhsrD2teF
1Dd2s5vNJqELGawEMPvSguhGbX2byt8FUn : L4VZSCJsYMA2d8NBcKJFQGUf9j1vBbq3VuQkqnkRkWSRJZnUzxMU
1Dc8eheByee3hh5dPu6BQ15zekDTHh2C8a : L3gGhY6DQtVRvkQTbqndXeBH9ehzCxVzUazpUPCrbLAS9W4ce8Rt
14WCrzmqVCD7Thf79vutWTB6y1hUc8pP19 : L4pvdFwouE864kVLgScmbpDZVZxm7w1LzA5jmGqRKDaT931xnvyF
1NvdMgwXMcCyMeG26VpwhSHYez3aEXQFKP : KwnVPvvyjxGBga15mrT5NcddYtDxThUndQ5e17kuoYc2iYHBL6Xv
1Hh3abLFg2RgMD5Gi3JSxn6fCgiAf2JJbg : L1T5ZRa5byi9NbbMbymv6Q3UQy6isnEZ8nwFNBbTKVA7mhgtjSjh
1JLd3YMioeYYENoukbsyHCeaN21CYxDqR : L2VwYXcWkXuk93PPwWQZgxahtAcPsun5ao8yHNnwZz96EVBaydos
1AiSe5Ky9gEBdyJe1r2Bwh2n3SMv4oZ9RA : L3MJzCf6U7LDzWvYRpAeZdnD2BfsRDrUYtzrr4PWLWg9Yb7MDfTf
18cif9QYoSPSrmv9MN157mUejyNMr5wYVx : L2HcNb8wPCQ2gpL4oT5Mn6cvKqfAFjCqK3qWquak9BvYasbgWxxF
1PGoidScvGLp6LRgVgZoAdWxvMruZWhavC : L4KepuTEJRZgbZDtZM2zbbVE6JZu2f7ihtDWEDGjBnV3R1yQVTPd
1KDAsGVFGMruzJHpS7QQ5Jzy3ooVMSbXyw : Kwwn4imBfo9eqDcvaoSvUjDDVKRQGMdfkJT7y4YV1A29sC4jsj6Y
1EuMU9jGTJUzQN3xhhCdybKbvvoayMkSY8 : L3PjeCNMrW4AKJ6QVgkj5RozpdhHeM8Zo7DUZUUsXAR4kQKEDNgK
1Mxpfmy7Mhkr8K3GLJ1G2WaPBdvXsAxYtD : KysBwc1VSj1V5cG3EqLUixwLQjB2we2WUneYuhTxkAy5ANCbpvyc
14zpoo6FfuY9x6yRnA7rA3qwGghPpcrMUp : L1VKFTepC6gSabHQi2uVjueQRqbhWgakJsifsSPCkXwd988GgP9a
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I guess they thought twice after lawyers agreed their antics were CMA violations Wink

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-spam-tests-could-violate-uk-law/

I suspect the reason they are releasing the keys is to give themselves plausible deniability. This way they can still go ahead with the attack and just claim it was greedy bitcoiners scrambling over the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Why don't you spread the release of the keys out over a few weeks instead?

Why dont you tell your buddies at coinwallet to use those coinz for funding the launch of your stupid XT altcoin?
Maybe rent coupla servers to boost your fading xt nodes too?

Still angry after losing your money to the failed AM venture?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
So let me make sure I understand this. They have cancelled a stress test and instead they are offering free bitcoins to everyone! They are counting on human greed (and I guess this works well so far) and that people will rush to claim this free BTC. Since many people are attempting to claim via same private keys, the,  are actually clogging the network and raising the fees.

Did I get this wrong? Is this working for them? I guess that stress test is not then cancelled after all.

This is exactly what is happening. But I guess only those experts who understand how transaction fee and transaction size work are able to claim those coins. I have not been successful in getting even a Satoshi at all!  Cry
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
So let me make sure I understand this. They have cancelled a stress test and instead they are offering free bitcoins to everyone! They are counting on human greed (and I guess this works well so far) and that people will rush to claim this free BTC. Since many people are attempting to claim via same private keys, the,  are actually clogging the network and raising the fees.

Did I get this wrong? Is this working for them? I guess that stress test is not then cancelled after all.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
It's incredibile what was happened some minutes ago ! I've tried to export some bitcoin to one of my address (in the interested address there was something like 0.43 BTC) but I wasn't able to do this because there were many error about my send. (Error getting outputs, etc.)
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Until I receive some BTC at the address below I just don't believe it  Grin

12qRSbk8gFJd8dXVtNcTk63SVbvKL5wuSJ
Please read my post. This is all valid, the only problem is that it is hard to actually use it. The address that had around 0.53 BTC had over 50k inputs. Importing that takes a while and sending BTC is also problematic.
Unless you're the only one using the private key at the time and you have a bot/script then it is almost impossible. I've tried sending 0.002 using coin control by manually selecting 200 inputs. This worked until the other person who was using a bot or script caused a 'conflicted' status on the transaction and thus it was invalidated.

Some private keys have more than others, and I suspect that some addresses have already been emptied. Without proper assistance most users will not be able to acquire the coins. The optimal fee is rising drastically because of this; currently: 0.0014930 9BTC per KB.

Interesting, so it's a crowd sourced stress test  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1020
Is there an ETA of when the keys will be released?

When he online, he will release. OP said: "Thousands more will be posted tomorrow".
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Is there an ETA of when the keys will be released?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Until I receive some BTC at the address below I just don't believe it  Grin

Please read my post. This is all valid, the only problem is that it is hard to actually use it. The address that had around 0.53 BTC had over 50k inputs. Importing that takes a while and sending BTC is also problematic.
Unless you're the only one using the private key at the time and you have a bot/script then it is almost impossible. I've tried sending 0.002 using coin control by manually selecting 200 inputs. This worked until the other person who was using a bot or script caused a 'conflicted' status on the transaction and thus it was invalidated.

Some private keys have more than others, and I suspect that some addresses have already been emptied. Without proper assistance most users will not be able to acquire the coins. The optimal fee is rising drastically because of this; currently: 0.0014930 9BTC per KB.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Here are 5 private keys, each containing 0.53918 BTC. Thousands more will be posted tomorrow.

L1JgvFFgUi1MLCaq5ToXR16es8KrbpakV8mWZRvfebHiaeabNuJB
L3Yyqu7PXsn74AYUWp3iom4GHVR3MxeNEigMcYVvf3jPoP8Vf1YY
L2VwYXcWkXuk93PPwWQZgxahtAcPsun5ao8yHNnwZz96EVBaydos
L1uxiDhGgDDLqcmof1D3sbGqe9aZTNnkAPtHnPGbFKE5kgSiJi73
KxSzV3yCyaQEufJ8PQkkk8FvF4tKcwh1mpbumTjCJt3UPoc9QjAT

Our stress testing days are officially over. We thank the community for its patience. These tests have spurred much needed discussion on the block size debate.

Until I receive some BTC at the address below I just don't believe it  Grin

Activity: 910
Well this is an interesting turn of events. My feeling is it was planned like this all along though. Expecting fees to go crazy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
post the public address of the key or it didnt happen.
I don't usually care about random people that do not believe me, but here you are:

There is at least 1 more person that has imported this address and is trying to take the coins. I've figured out a way that works, but without a bot or something this will be painful.

Everything can't be sent out because the TX would be 7949454 bytes big (this results in a error in Core for me).

Dont use bitcoinqt. Use bitcoind, write a script ( i used php) that cycles through the outputs (via rpc) to create inputs for rawtransaction and sendtransaction them to the rpc port. You can chain a load of them that way in rapid succession.

you are still bottlenecked by waiting for the keys....
legendary
Terminated.
hmmm why cant you import your private key into another wallet then send it from there?
I think that you do not understand how this works. Once a private key is announced publicly (like in this case), anyone can import it. Once two users import the same private key and start sending transactions, this is what happens. They can both send Bitcoins from the address simultaneously. From what I can see whoever else imported the same address, they're using a bot or script to extract the money.

Without a bot or script I can't extract myself anything because it usually ends up as conflicted.

Update: I have never used bitcoind, nor can I write a script myself.
Activity: 224
hmmm why cant you import your private key into another wallet then send it from there?
legendary
Terminated.
I don't usually care about random people that do not believe me, but here you are:

There is at least 1 more person that has imported this address and is trying to take the coins. I've figured out a way that works, but without a bot or something this will be painful.

Everything can't be sent out because the TX would be 7949454 bytes big (this results in a error in Core for me).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
If this is true, kindly announce the time CoinWallet will post the thousand private keys. So I can plan my schedule to get some Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
legendary
Terminated.

What a clever brilliant move.  I really didn't see this coming.  Curious if it's gonna be enough to properly stress test Bitcoin.
Actually after testing it myself last night I do not agree. Basically not everyone is going to have the hardware to do this. Also an address with a huge amount of inputs (over 53k transactions) can't be easily cleaned. It is not like once could send the whole balance at once (you will get some errors). This actually isn't as easy as it seems.

post one that had an amount inside it.
I imported one with 0.53BTC and my wallet.dat is around 80MB big.
Pages:
Jump to: