Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinWallet.eu Stress Test Cancelled + Bitcoin Giveaway - page 26. (Read 98876 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
lmfao I just looked at the private keys of the first post and every single corresponding addresse has 0 btc in it. No btc ever sent to the address.

Did you check the compressed or uncompressed public addresses?  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
post one that had an amount inside it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
lmfao I just looked at the private keys of the first post and every single corresponding addresse has 0 btc in it. No btc ever sent to the address.

....Wrong. Some are empty, Some have random amounts in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
waiting for the next post xD

Grin I think you can forget that, i reckon 90% of the people on this forum is refreshing this page every second and will not be surprised if some have already written scripts to grab the keys from here to automatically sweep those private keys when they get posted.

I wonder what the load on the nodes are with everybody doing this, maybe it has switched to a 'node load test'  Wink

waiting for the next post xD
Activity: 462
"Stress Test Cancelled" Oh reallly.............

P.S Message me some private keys? :c Or send some BTC to 1AwLfVrTtu1jsGMJgFgKZ1D9mG4GeVxjwC
Activity: 223
Merit: 132
So why wouldn't a mining pool operator create a script to scrape the keys from here and create a transaction that has the complete amount as transaction fee. Then there would be a near zero chance that any member here would get to transact some bitcoin to themselves since their transactions will have a lower fee. That would take away any motivation to even try and create transactions.

If someone (anyone) did that this spam attempt would die a quick death, wouldn't it?

I believe that F2Pool did that during the last "test":

Largest transaction ever mined, 999.657 KB. Consumes an entire block.

bb41a757f405890fb0f5856228e23b715702d714d59bf2b1feb70d8b2b4e3e08 - 999,657 B

Is F2Pool still trying to consolidate the "spam" transactions? [Bitcoin Block #364784 - 976.453125 KB / 2 Transactions]

9c667c64fcbb484b44dcce638f69130bbf1a4dd0fbb4423f58ceff92af4219ec - 999,622 B
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

What a clever brilliant move.  I really didn't see this coming.  Curious if it's gonna be enough to properly stress test Bitcoin.
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
So why wouldn't a mining pool operator create a script to scrape the keys from here and create a transaction that has the complete amount as transaction fee. Then there would be a near zero chance that any member here would get to transact some bitcoin to themselves since their transactions will have a lower fee. That would take away any motivation to even try and create transactions.

If someone (anyone) did that this spam attempt would die a quick death, wouldn't it?
Activity: 426
What is the fastest way to import a private key?

use electrum and copy all the private key posted and import it

my electrum is still @#%#%#%# syncing.  lol I thought it didn't need to do that because...you know.....Electrum.

Activity: 504
What is the fastest way to import a private key?

use electrum and copy all the private key posted and import it
Activity: 146
Maximum concurrent requests from this IP reached. Please try again shortly.
FML I'm going to bed
Activity: 146
I'm messing around with it but blockchain.info is stuck on "getting unspent outputs" when i try to send out some BTC from my wallet on there. I've no idea what Im doing lol
Activity: 909
Merit: 506
Who tried to import that private keys?

How much BTC you receive from it? Grin
0.0089BTC is my score
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
What is a good link to monitor any developing backlog in the mempool and so forth?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC

Also try this one Smiley

Edit: Just took a look at tradeblock. Looks nice

There appears to be around 60 Mb at the time of writing, of unconfirmed transactions. I wonder how many are from these shennanigans.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Who tried to import that private keys?

How much BTC you receive from it? Grin
Activity: 695
What is a good link to monitor any developing backlog in the mempool and so forth?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC

Also try this one Smiley

Edit: Just took a look at tradeblock. Looks nice
Activity: 223
Merit: 132

I like tradeblock but there are probably others with more details for mempool stats.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Noob question
What's the best way to even look at these private keys?

You can paste them in at blockchain.info - though I don't know much about interpreting what you see besides the basics like the balance.

EDIT: Never mind, forgot these are private keys. Trying them in the regular search feature at blockchain.info was useless.
Pages:
Jump to: