Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinye (COYE) is still alive! It is back now! - page 10. (Read 22226 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
What, didn't the devs get used badly for this coin?  How can it be back?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Coinye Active Pools: The Kumpel Pool @ http://80.100.207.54

Exchange: Beedui is the only one I know [beedui.com]  Interface is Chinese... K sells for peanutz.

Mining: Do you know any active pools that work? List pls.
Activity: 76
Give me some active exchanges, please, we should try to contact big markets to accept coinye coin!
should be possible with PhotoShop or Gimp or something like that,
but maybe we need a new wallet and mobile wallets more than a new logo.

and yeas, ...a mobile wallet would be nice.

biscayne, you can do it! ;]
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 Grin coinye is never dead in my heart , i am still here
wait it go the rocket
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
5e1xTw7HbrCsec7k88GBmAuTD6cS7gtRrg

thx

Grin

biscayne, good start... with the gay fish green theme above. you got any ideas how to make that into a coin thingy? let us know  Grin

thx

Grin
I have sent 10k coinye to you already, thank you very much.

thx

Grin
I have sent 10k coinye to you already, thank you very much.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

thx

Grin

leave the address, 10k coinyecoin will be sent to you.
We want logo contest! We want logo contest! I am willing to add 100k for new logo bounty. We want logo contest!  Grin
I will send 1000k to Whom wins the logo contest! Come on babies! Anyone that design a logo can receive 10k coinyecoin. leave the address with your designed logo, please. Let's go!!!

Last time I checked, 1000K is 1 million. Make sure you have the million before you promise Grin ...or is it 10K as in 10000 COYE ?
haha,I am still mining it.

Hey guys, I am Raising the Jackpot / Bounty to 1 Million Coinye Coin / COYE!  That's Right: 1 Million! Whoever wins the new Coinye logo contest, will receive 1 Million Coinye from me! Lets see some action on this... Come on everybody, let's get cookin' Grin
good work, guys, apart from that, anyone who posts his logo for coinye here can also receive 10 k coinye for free!!!
I don't think someone want to deal with faggs Grin

leave the address, 10k coinyecoin will be sent to you.
Activity: 461
I like this one Smiley This is the best one so far Cheesy
WoW, it is back! Let's go!
Activity: 406
We want logo contest! We want logo contest! I am willing to add 100k for new logo bounty. We want logo contest!  Grin
I will send 1000k to Whom wins the logo contest! Come on babies! Anyone that design a logo can receive 10k coinyecoin. leave the address with your designed logo, please. Let's go!!!

Last time I checked, 1000K is 1 million. Make sure you have the million before you promise Grin ...or is it 10K as in 10000 COYE ?

Hey guys, I am Raising the Jackpot / Bounty to 1 Million Coinye Coin / COYE!  That's Right: 1 Million! Whoever wins the new Coinye logo contest, will receive 1 Million Coinye from me! Lets see some action on this... Come on everybody, let's get cookin' Grin
good work, guys, apart from that, anyone who posts his logo for coinye here can also receive 10 k coinye for free!!!
I don't think someone want to deal with faggs
We want logo contest! We want logo contest! I am willing to add 100k for new logo bounty. We want logo contest!  Grin

Hey guys, I am Raising the Jackpot / Bounty to 1 Million Coinye Coin / COYE!  That's Right: 1 Million! Whoever wins the new Coinye logo contest, will receive 1 Million Coinye from me! Lets see some action on this... Come on everybody, let's get cookin' Grin
Pages:
Jump to: