Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinye (COYE) is still alive! It is back now! - page 11. (Read 22226 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
We want logo contest! We want logo contest! I am willing to add 100k for new logo bounty. We want logo contest!  Grin
I will send 1000k to Whom wins the logo contest! Come on babies! Anyone that design a logo can receive 10k coinyecoin. leave the address with your designed logo, please. Let's go!!!

Last time I checked, 1000K is 1 million. Make sure you have the million before you promise Grin ...or is it 10K as in 10000 COYE ?
haha,I am still mining it.

Hey guys, I am Raising the Jackpot / Bounty to 1 Million Coinye Coin / COYE!  That's Right: 1 Million! Whoever wins the new Coinye logo contest, will receive 1 Million Coinye from me! Lets see some action on this... Come on everybody, let's get cookin' Grin
Activity: 76
We want logo contest! We want logo contest! I am willing to add 100k for new logo bounty. We want logo contest!  Grin
I will send 1000k to Whom wins the logo contest! Come on babies! Anyone that design a logo can receive 10k coinyecoin. leave the address with your designed logo, please. Let's go!!!

Last time I checked, 1000K is 1 million. Make sure you have the million before you promise Grin ...or is it 10K as in 10000 COYE ?
haha,I am still mining it.

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
I still have a handfull of those, make it big guys  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
Holey sheets
plz change the logo, this is ugly. I know that we could add old but maybe do a contest for logo with award?
That is a great idea. We will do it. Thank you.

Get Your Gay Fish Here - COINYE FAUCET:

http://www.coinyecoinfaucet.com/

- > Enjoy!  Grin

Remember this:

Gay Fish Never Die, They Live on the Internet [ FOOOOREEEVEEERRRRR ]
I am a gayfish! https://twitter.com/Newcoinye
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
plz change the logo, this is ugly. I know that we could add old but maybe do a contest for logo with award?
the coin are still alive?
Dear sir, yes, it is alive well. Are you a gayfish?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
back wow this must be great
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
the coin are still alive?
Activity: 461
Ahahahahahaha priceless  Grin that is true when something livez on the net it never dies...

Get Your Gay Fish Here - COINYE FAUCET:

http://www.coinyecoinfaucet.com/

- > Enjoy!  Grin

Remember this:

Gay Fish Never Die, They Live on the Internet [ FOOOOREEEVEEERRRRR ]
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
I'm too stupid and lazy. Is there a blockexplorer anywhere?
is that like bitcoin 2.0?  coye2.0?
maybe you should creat COYE 6.0 Grin
No, that is a different thing. We call it newcoinye, just to show that we are still working on this, mining and holding it.
still gayfish! never to die!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Damn I thought that at least in crypto world faggots will disappear .

Crytoworld is full of em and full of cool ppl it balances itself
Pages:
Jump to: