Author

Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish. - page 382. (Read 715731 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Ladies, we are proud to announce the first and the best Coinye West pool

http://coye.bitember.com/

0% fees to the first 100 users

Just post your username here and spread the word

Enjoy

karamelo
ID: 201
Activity: 364

yes thats right, they did not change anything
they will probably totally rebrand it, or its dead
BatCoin all the way! batman can't sue you

Actually, yes "he" could. Batman is more of a registered trademark than a cartoon of a real person's face, so I think it's actually more likely that a Batman coin could legally be forced to stop than Coinye.

well,
its BatCoin
not BatManCoin
i guess there is no trademark on Bat***** words
and they do not include any picks or logos from the actual comics so i guess they are good to go

In that case, then yeah it would be fine. I assumed it was using the bat logo or something.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
cryptsy already ready for this
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
res
Activity: 15
Hi,

We're a brand new pool setup by experienced sysadmins who pride ourselves in being fair, honest and trustworthy.

We're coinciding our launch with Coinye which kicks off at 7th Jan 2014 @ 7pm PST.

The first 50 users to post their USER ID BELOW will get 0% fee, otherwise 1%.

Please post your registered user ID below to be awarded this.
Username: thetran209
Userid#: 12
Activity: 98

Actually, yes "he" could. Batman is more of a registered trademark than a cartoon of a real person's face, so I think it's actually more likely that a Batman coin could legally be forced to stop than Coinye.

well,
its BatCoin
not BatManCoin
i guess there is no trademark on Bat***** words
and they do not include any picks or logos from the actual comics so i guess they are good to go
Activity: 3
Ladies, we are proud to announce the first and the best Coinye West pool

http://coye.bitember.com/

0% fees to the first 100 users

Just post your username here and spread the word

Enjoy

keeper #50
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
He's a fuckin gay fish  Grin

If you read the legal letter from Kanye West's lawyers, it also states clearly that people are not allowed to use the term Coinye.

Just something to think about...

Edit: I guess they renamed it Coye now..

I think Coye was the abbreviation from the start

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If you read the legal letter from Kanye West's lawyers, it also states clearly that people are not allowed to use the term Coinye.

There's no way he has the word "Coinye" trademarked.

Or, maybe he does...in a certain way it wouldn't surprise me if he has all kinds of derivatives of his name trademarked...

He is a scumbag then

There's no way he has the word "Coinye" trademarked.

Or, maybe he does...in a certain way it wouldn't surprise me if he has all kinds of derivatives of his name trademarked...
Activity: 61
DOGE to the moon!

I think Coye was the abbreviation from the start
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
“Given Mr. West’s wide-ranging entrepreneurial accomplishments, consumers are likely to mistakenly believe that Mr. West is the source of your services,”

No, no they won't. Kanye has only ever given the world a joke about fishsticks, and he didn't really even do that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

We are ready for takeoff! Pre-registration is open!

coye.pooligans.com

- Dedicated hardware
- Split backend; sql, web and stratum on different servers
- Low latency, high bandwith connection
- 24/7
- PROP payout sytem in the beginning, switching to PPLNS when difficulty has settled

If you live in some timezone where you will not be awake for lauch set up your cgminer with our pool as primary and use your favorite/current alt coin pool as secondary, you will automatically connect and start mining at our pool when it becomes operational at launch. Don't miss out on this lauch. Fishsticks for everyone!

Go to our site and reigster, make your workers and edit your cgminer.conf like this:
(replace USERNAME.1 with your worker name and PASS with your chosen worker password)

Code:
{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://coye.pooligans.com:3336",
      "user" : "USERNAME.1",
      "pass" : "PASS"
   },
{
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://whateverpool.somecoin.com:3333",
      "user" : "USERNAME.1",
      "pass" : "PASS"
   }
]

This will surely be an interesting launch!

- Pooligans staff
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
All those who want to mine more COINYE but dont have the hardware.  I am doubling my hashrate today with a delivery of 3 R9 290s from newegg.  The ones I have already maintain 860Khs stable and consistently mine 25k+ doge a day each.  They are configured in boxes with 2 cards each pushing between 1.6 Mhs and 2Mhs at the pool worker hash.

If you are interested in renting the Mhs for 48 hour blocks at a time the highest paid bidder will get the first 48hrs of 2 cards pointed at the pool(s) of their choice, next highest bidder will receive the next 48 hours and so on.  No hosting, electricity, etc charges.  Just PM me the details of your worker and they will be assigned priority 0 in cgminer after reply with address of currency of your choice to be funded at the bid price.  

Taking BTC quotes for simplicity since I dont have a excel spreadsheet with exchange APIs to do live conversions but this can be paid in equivalents amounts of any p2p currency.

Welcome to escrow but that may be a delay on your mining time.  I have history and reputation here and on reddit.

1000 Bids is only as good as 1 Miner!  

Why not just mine and sell? Know it'll be worthless?
+1

I am not a coin fascist, I will trade coins for any p2pcoins.  Loveing the freest market in the world and am working on offering as much access as possible. 
Activity: 294

Website
http://www.fairpools.com

Pools

http://coinye.fairpools.com

Hi,

We're a brand new pool setup by experienced sysadmins who pride ourselves in being fair, honest and trustworthy.

We're coinciding our launch with Coinye which kicks off at 7th Jan 2014 @ 7pm PST.

The first 50 users to post their USER ID BELOW will get 0% fee, otherwise 1%.

Please post your registered user ID below to be awarded this.

CURRENTLY AWARDED: bogacz #7, pmm123 #8, Yoboseo #6

Features:
Auto-scaling AWS cloud servers
nginx + php-fpm
VARDIFF
PROP

Config for Coinye (port 3333) upon launch:

US: stratum+tcp://us.fairpools.com:3333
EU: stratum+tcp://eu.fairpools.com:3333

Should be an interesting coin launch, goodluck!

user ID # 44. gsrcrxsi
Jump to: