Author

Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish. - page 383. (Read 715731 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
All those who want to mine more COINYE but dont have the hardware.  I am doubling my hashrate today with a delivery of 3 R9 290s from newegg.  The ones I have already maintain 860Khs stable and consistently mine 25k+ doge a day each.  They are configured in boxes with 2 cards each pushing between 1.6 Mhs and 2Mhs at the pool worker hash.

If you are interested in renting the Mhs for 48 hour blocks at a time the highest paid bidder will get the first 48hrs of 2 cards pointed at the pool(s) of their choice, next highest bidder will receive the next 48 hours and so on.  No hosting, electricity, etc charges.  Just PM me the details of your worker and they will be assigned priority 0 in cgminer after reply with address of currency of your choice to be funded at the bid price.  

Taking BTC quotes for simplicity since I dont have a excel spreadsheet with exchange APIs to do live conversions but this can be paid in equivalents amounts of any p2p currency.

Welcome to escrow but that may be a delay on your mining time.  I have history and reputation here and on reddit.

1000 Bids is only as good as 1 Miner!  

Why not just mine and sell? Know it'll be worthless?
+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All those who want to mine more COINYE but dont have the hardware.  I am doubling my hashrate today with a delivery of 3 R9 290s from newegg.  The ones I have already maintain 860Khs stable and consistently mine 25k+ doge a day each.  They are configured in boxes with 2 cards each pushing between 1.6 Mhs and 2Mhs at the pool worker hash.

If you are interested in renting the Mhs for 48 hour blocks at a time the highest paid bidder will get the first 48hrs of 2 cards pointed at the pool(s) of their choice, next highest bidder will receive the next 48 hours and so on.  No hosting, electricity, etc charges.  Just PM me the details of your worker and they will be assigned priority 0 in cgminer after reply with address of currency of your choice to be funded at the bid price.  

Taking BTC quotes for simplicity since I dont have a excel spreadsheet with exchange APIs to do live conversions but this can be paid in equivalents amounts of any p2p currency.

Welcome to escrow but that may be a delay on your mining time.  I have history and reputation here and on reddit.

Why not just mine and sell? Know it'll be worthless?
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

Activity: 42
I'm hoping this doesn't go like the last bunch of crapcoins!!  No wallets, no pools working, ect...

my pool goes online. you can put your trust in me ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm hoping this doesn't go like the last bunch of crapcoins!!  No wallets, no pools working, ect...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No fucked up launch they said.

No premined they said.

Wallet in advance they said

New ''miner'' they said.

Still 0 in 4

The launch is alredy fucked up a little bit, some ppl. will miss it, lauch 4 days before time, after so many press releases...not a real good start.

Still hoping they can hold the other 3 promises.
Activity: 308
when is the release?
http://coye.minersbest.com/

CoinyeCoin - Mining Pool Server - without downtime ;-)

- Stratum
- VARDIFF
- PPNLS
- 1% Fee
- network protection (DDoS)
- stable Server
- great internet connectivity

Settings for Stratum:

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://coye.minersbest.com
PORT: 10462
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://coye.minersbest.com:10462 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

registration open!!!
Activity: 322
http://coye.bitember.com/

what about this pool¿?

still waiting for the owner to put my fee to 0% as he promised if you were on teh first 50 registered. Doesn seem legit so far.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
No fucked up launch they said.

No premined they said.

Wallet in advance they said

New ''miner'' they said.

Still 0 in 4
Hopefully all the developers and pool owners get sued for this abortion of a coin.

Parody and satire are protected by free speech. Can't touch this.

This isn't parody or satire though. Their intentions were clear in the numerous, public, retarded interviews they did. Everyone involved is fucked.
Activity: 322

Website
http://www.fairpools.com

Pools

http://coinye.fairpools.com

Hi,

We're a brand new pool setup by experienced sysadmins who pride ourselves in being fair, honest and trustworthy.

We're coinciding our launch with Coinye which kicks off at 7th Jan 2014 @ 7pm PST.

The first 50 users to post their USER ID BELOW will get 0% fee, otherwise 1%.

Please post your registered user ID below to be awarded this.

CURRENTLY AWARDED: bogacz #7, pmm123 #8, Yoboseo #6

Features:
Auto-scaling AWS cloud servers
nginx + php-fpm
VARDIFF
PROP

Config for Coinye (port 3333) upon launch:

US: stratum+tcp://us.fairpools.com:3333
EU: stratum+tcp://eu.fairpools.com:3333

Should be an interesting coin launch, goodluck!

#32 Coinyeing
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Congrats for Rapgenius interview. Nice surprise to me while I look around on Rapgenius for Lloyd Banks lyrics.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Coinye-west-good-to-know-were-not-the-only-ones-obsessed-w-ye-lyrics
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hopefully all the developers and pool owners get sued for this abortion of a coin.

Parody and satire are protected by free speech. Can't touch this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
gogo coinye
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Website
http://www.fairpools.com

Pools

http://coinye.fairpools.com

Hi,

We're a brand new pool setup by experienced sysadmins who pride ourselves in being fair, honest and trustworthy.

We're coinciding our launch with Coinye which kicks off at 7th Jan 2014 @ 7pm PST.

The first 50 users to post their USER ID BELOW will get 0% fee, otherwise 1%.

Please post your registered user ID below to be awarded this.

CURRENTLY AWARDED: bogacz #7, pmm123 #8, Yoboseo #6

Features:
Auto-scaling AWS cloud servers
nginx + php-fpm
VARDIFF
PROP

Config for Coinye (port 3333) upon launch:

US: stratum+tcp://us.fairpools.com:3333
EU: stratum+tcp://eu.fairpools.com:3333

Should be an interesting coin launch, goodluck!

ID:26
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
What's the PUBKEY_ADDRESS value for coinye?
So how much premine?
Doesn't matter, the entire launch will be a huge instamine anyway  Roll Eyes

Difficulty Re-Target Time: 12 hours
Jump to: