Pages:
Author

Topic: College Implements Gender Neutral Bathrooms - page 3. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
Politics should be kept out of colleges and bathrooms. Tansgenders are mentally deranged people, who needs psychiatric treatment rather than college admissions. People who were born as male, should use male-only restrooms. Else, perverts can claim that they feel like women and use the ladies restroom. God knows what can happen if they are allowed to do so.

Propaganda. This is still the same propaganda. What they want is to destroy our glorious Race by inciting all the sins ! Why trying to cure them ? Maybe you can convince me, but if they're case is desesperated, why not burn them alive ? This will be a warming-up for what will wait them for the eternity, so I don't think that they will dislike it. It will surely be the inverse ! I vote for the return of the Holy Inquisition. Who's with me Smiley ?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Politics should be kept out of colleges and bathrooms. Tansgenders are mentally deranged people, who needs psychiatric treatment rather than college admissions. People who were born as male, should use male-only restrooms. Else, perverts can claim that they feel like women and use the ladies restroom. God knows what can happen if they are allowed to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YREZSZ1XPg

At first this seems a bit crazy, but I can see why they did it...

It seems like a response to the recent legislation in NC, MS, and other states...

NC, for example... passed a law in certain cities which allows trans-gender to use the restroom for whichever gender they identify with... In response, the state passed a law which repeals every anti-discrimination law that is not on the state level (basically, fuck you... you can't make a law that doesn't discriminate against gays)... forcing transgender to use the restroom of the gender they were born with (regardless of whether they currently have a penis or vagina)

So, in response to the response, we'll just take all the signs off all the bathrooms... touché motherfuckers

i think this solution ifor gender discriminations on restrooms is quite logical.. i totatly support gender neutral restrooms..  people dont care about gender while they are pissing for sure .. they just want to feel comfortable..
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YREZSZ1XPg

At first this seems a bit crazy, but I can see why they did it...

It seems like a response to the recent legislation in NC, MS, and other states...

NC, for example... passed a law in certain cities which allows trans-gender to use the restroom for whichever gender they identify with... In response, the state passed a law which repeals every anti-discrimination law that is not on the state level (basically, fuck you... you can't make a law that doesn't discriminate against gays)... forcing transgender to use the restroom of the gender they were born with (regardless of whether they currently have a penis or vagina)

So, in response to the response, we'll just take all the signs off all the bathrooms... touché motherfuckers
Pages:
Jump to: