Pages:
Author

Topic: ColoradoGold (coGold) get ready for the Modern Gold Rush! - page 2. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You have piqued my interest, sir! I liked your example. I've been interested to see how and why crypto could and would be integrated into real life work (besides drug dealing and other illicit activities haha). Count me in for a share, mate! Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
since the trees need raising im sure they need SUN!
Activity: 72
I like the idea. I would hope there is no premine. Also I think It should be pow/pos.  I like how pos coin give people who cant mine access to newly created coins as well as its like interest. Thats just my input though goodluck.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Color me interested, would also like more info if there is premine and such.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Extremely interested in this coin. I like the fact that it has a bunch of goals/projects that it would like to complete. With this outline, I see this coin being used and not just another pump and dump coin
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I took part in your survey thread ("the $10 survey thread")
Looking forward to the launch announcement
Activity: 82
If you're going for "semi-rare and usable", honestly, why not 50M instead of 100M? Really differentiate from LTC and its many clones by keeping the numbers down and the coins actually rare.
Activity: 82
Nothing beats Vail, people...

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Activity: 203
BTS: merockstar420
I was wondering if I could claim the ten dollars from the survey thread?
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
Is Colorado Gold designed to function like a real-world currency in the same way that Mazacoin is aiming to? That's what I'm getting from the intro. It seems like an ambitious project that may succeed or fail depending solely on the development team's resources, influence and capabilities.
Activity: 236
Sounds Great, still thinking.

Activity: 154
I don't know about the future of this coin, but I do know that nothing beats Colorado snow. So I'll gladly post a pic of Copper Mountain:

Activity: 135
This might be a good direction to go for coins.  We see with ideas like GPUCoin the potential for coins backed by actual goods and services.
Colorado and Washington (washingtonian here) will become largest tourist attractions and there will be a lot of money involved.
If you can somehow offer discounts by the way of free ColoradoGold which customers can use to purchase merchandise easily then there will be a draw to it.

constructive criticism:  Edit your original post.  It gives off a unprofessional vibe. Also maybe work on it a little more before announcing, once again professionalism is important with a coin based on actual services and goods.  With fun hype coins it is one thing, but with coins involving actual businesses it is another.

I agree. The OP doesn't sound very professional, rather a series of half thoughts spread around. I understand it's likely a work in progress Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 Speaking of highs Colorado also has the highest suspension bridge in the USA (Royal Gorge Bridge) and I've been to it during a road trip visiting our relatives that lived in WY and CO. Another form of gold in CO is the golden Trout that can be caught in the rivers and streams. I have not caught one of those but I have caught a few other types of trout while I was there. Looking forward to participating in this and hopefully spending some Colorado Gold on my next trip to CO. Good Luck!
Activity: 84
Id like to see more info about premine and algo but so far it sounds promising.
Activity: 135

Steamboat Springs skiing is the best.
Activity: 434
I'm in!  Looks interesting.

Creating state and country-specific coins is certainly a new directions for coins.  I will be interested to see how you will differentiate your coin from Aurora and Maza.

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
hmm nice the pics make me want to mine it.
I will be watching this one. waiting for more details on stakes for page 1-22 ^^. good luck.
Activity: 154
could be interesting, what algo is being used, and premine % also?
Pages:
Jump to: