Pages:
Author

Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns! - page 2. (Read 56217 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
I was just made aware of a raffle for a gun that will be conducted to raise funds for the care and treatment of my Nephew.  You can find the information here.  http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?20086-The-Official-Rokslide-Charity-Raffle-thread-for-Tri2Hunt

You can find a Bitcoin Donation Qr at my Twitter link here.  https://twitter.com/vleroybrown/status/497466313648791552
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
.338lm I like to call Dana  she's mean when she has to be and like to reach out and touch someone

The revolution will be monetized! Would look pimp on a t-shirt
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
Im looking for an accuracy international long action stock
If someone has a pair of these I get the second one!  Cheesy  for a Remington 700 in .308

I am also interested in a Kahr P380, preferably with tritium sights. My stainless Kahr K9 is a little too big for summer carry.   

just FYI the 308 is short action
Oh, my bad.i see now you want a long action.
If someone has a pair of these I get the second one!  Cheesy  for a Remington 700 in .308

I am also interested in a Kahr P380, preferably with tritium sights. My stainless Kahr K9 is a little too big for summer carry.   

just FYI the 308 is short action
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a gen3 glock19 15rd magazine. Must be factory original glock branded not aftermarket. If anyone has one they are willing to part with please send me a PM. Thanks
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I have some clips for sale if anyones interested. .380 , and some others.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Quick question: What are the laws surrounding selling guns and ammunition FROM California?

I have a spare box of 7.62mm FMJ rounds (from some NATO surplus, or something), and a Springfield 1911 .45 Milspec that my friend is interested in selling.
Activity: 350
I have some clips for sale if anyones interested. .380 , and some others.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So happy to see this thread is still alive!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Looking for a glock 26 in flat earth or green. I'm in the USA legal sales only
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Any chance anyone could provide me stuff like PWS diablo upper, magazines, Kriss vector and such?
I'm from Asia but I do have someone in the U.S. I could ship to. no FFL though...pm me
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Hi all.
Who likes high end 1911s?

User "Jagged Peak" is selling a collection of very nice 1911s. Brands include Colt, Wilson combat, NightHawk, Les Baer, and Dan Wesson! These beautiful guns are not cheap, but they are available for bitcoin.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=2854983

Very very nice... Once Huntercoin takes off a bit I'll be getting one of these.
legendary
Hi all.
Who likes high end 1911s?

User "Jagged Peak" is selling a collection of very nice 1911s. Brands include Colt, Wilson combat, NightHawk, Les Baer, and Dan Wesson! These beautiful guns are not cheap, but they are available for bitcoin.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=2854983
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
I have this Shotty up for sale...have to get a post up in the marketplace once I grab a nap...

Its a Hawk 982 pump shotgun 18.5" Tactical Barrel made by Norinco ...it is a direct clone of a Remm870 Tac. (everything but the barrel is interchangeable with 70 parts).
It has a speed feed pistol grip entry stock on it along with a four-shot shell saddle & ghost ring sights... $230 or 0.4BTC

I also have 200 rds (12 guage 2-3/4inch field&target loads, #8 shot) with it if local or can ship seperate... $45 or 0.08BTC

FFL to FFL, unless FL resident w/ FLDL...Those are the laws, I didn't write them! lol

I also have plenty of quality 230gr .45 ACP Ammo...some cheap Russian 9mm...etc...PM me yours needs, thhanks

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Activity: 252
cool thread
i want to say it was the 12x42x56br ill have to look in the garage for the box ..
Pages:
Jump to: